It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished this one off today, can't wait to wear it next time I catch a game at the ACC.

2267278550105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2558362050105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Sell me this please!!

Game Worn Nashville Predators Rich Peverley with 10 year patch arrived today

What I like about it is its a size 54 which makes it a relatively wearable size.

peverleyjersey002.jpg

peverleyjersey001.jpg

peverleyjersey003.jpg

peverleyjersey004.jpg

Rarely post under this topic but these two recent addition have to be here:

anaheimselannealt95961.jpg

anaheimselannealt95962.jpg

I'M BLIND!

very nice authentic wild wing. wish I was color blind :)

Yeah...It's alright I guess. ;)

Nice work Chris. You got a Sakic night patch already right?

well here's what happened...I ordered 2 after you sent me the link. waited a few months and didn't get anything so I called them, turns out they had 1 left when I ordered and they were waiting for some new ones to arrive. they offered to send me the 1 and refund for the other but I decided to wait. so now, 3 months later, still nothing. I'm going to call again next week. I have that jersey plus 3 others I'm going to drop off at DA when the patch gets here.

well here's what happened...I ordered 2 after you sent me the link. waited a few months and didn't get anything so I called them, turns out they had 1 left when I ordered and they were waiting for some new ones to arrive. they offered to send me the 1 and refund for the other but I decided to wait. so now, 3 months later, still nothing. I'm going to call again next week. I have that jersey plus 3 others I'm going to drop off at DA when the patch gets here.

Boy, an email to let you know they were waiting on one of your patches would have been kind of nice. Jeez. They told me they weren't going to order any more after the batch they had ran out. Guess you inspired them! I received that patches the day after I ordered them. I forgot they were being shipped from about 30 minutes away. I'm so used to waiting I guess. You'll be really happy with DA's work. Love them. I'm looking forward to seeing your jerseys all done too!

I know its not that popular but I love Nashville's identity, looking like previous identity in a few months. Nice gamer; makes me want to pick up the Nashville set when and if they go on sale when they switch over.

I know its not that popular but I love Nashville's identity, looking like previous identity in a few months. Nice gamer; makes me want to pick up the Nashville set when and if they go on sale when they switch over.

I stepped on my Laptop and need cash....If your interested in mine, give me a shout, hah

Shoot, I would think about but I got to move some of mine and I got a wedding to pay for, so it makes it alittle difficult, send me a pm what your asking for it.

Got my Pregame worn Claude Giroux Olympiques jersey in the mail this morning and was saddened to find it was made by a company called projoy, and while the name, numbers and A were sewn on poorly, the Reebok Logo, Shoulder Patches, and QMJHL patch were dye sublimated into the jersey. Has anyone else ever heard of teams making cheap jersey's like this for pregame events? Imagine my suprise thinking it was a reebok authentic. I'll post pictures later.

Got my Pregame worn Claude Giroux Olympiques jersey in the mail this morning and was saddened to find it was made by a company called projoy, and while the name, numbers and A were sewn on poorly, the Reebok Logo, Shoulder Patches, and QMJHL patch were dye sublimated into the jersey. Has anyone else ever heard of teams making cheap jersey's like this for pregame events? Imagine my suprise thinking it was a reebok authentic. I'll post pictures later.

yes...

that's why I don't buy minor league warm-up/pregame jersey

yes...

that's why I don't buy minor league warm-up/pregame jersey

jeez that's beat. I wouldn't think reebok would be happy with them putting the reebok logo on a non reebok jersey, but I guess since they don't care about all the fakes on the market, they don't care about this either.

Finally had a chance to take a picture of this jersey that arrived a few weeks ago. Authentic CCM Blues jerseys from the mid-90s.

I wasn't really looking to get one but I got it for $25 off of Craigslist from some guy trying to clean out his condo before he moves overseas. To my surprise it was in awesome condition, practically new. Lot's of good choices to put on the jersey. Hull, MacInnis, Joseph, Shanahan, Fuhr, Pronger, Corson, Gretzky, etc. Going to be a hard decision to pick a player. Almost as hard as finding a place that can do the customization correctly, the second layer is that weird vinyl instead of twill.

3725872206_bbb615c3a3_b_d.jpg

Got my first Edge jersey today. Found a nice deal on eBay that seemed to good to be true but after close scrutiny

I realized it was a legit jersey. Sure enough it was and I'm impressed with how much cut and sew goes into these jerseys.

I'm still not a huge fan of the drop tail, extraneous piping and designs they initially rolled out, but I do appreciate the

effort they put forth into the fabrics and constructing these. And I would need a 56 in the future if I plan on wearing an Edge.

Question for the experts: what should the nameplate material be? This has twill.

I think this was a blank that someone customized. I know the sleeve numbers are quite as skinny as they should be

and there's some fraying, which is odd. It has tags attached, but appears to be gently used.

2007545160103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

2965055550103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Question for the experts: what should the nameplate material be? This has twill.

Depends on the teams, as I have seen it all, air-knit, ultrafil, new edge material on gamers...

5xx/1931 (I'm not trying to be secretive, I just forgot 500 what :P) Comes with some silly LOA too.

leafs1931.jpg

Would you be willing to sell that?

Got this today, '92-'96 CCM Pens authentic diagonal jersey

jagr.jpg

jagrback.jpg

^FUDGE!

where are you people finding these??? I see nothing but the same old garbage on eBay. lol

^FUDGE! where are you people finding these??? I see nothing but the same old garbage on eBay. lol

Found it on ebay actually, the listing said he would be willing to end early so I made an offer, it wasn't up there long. There are a couple on there in this style now: Lemieux, Jagr, Blank. Also, couple of game issued in this style from seller jhustle1. Here in the last couple weeks I got a 92 Lemieux 3 patch authentic, 78 Schultz M & N, and a 96-97 diagonal game issue from ebay, so they can be found. Good luck! :thumbsup: