• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICe IIHF

today i recived

White Yahsin Islanders

Whtie Toronto 78-92 style

Wildwing

Kariya red av's

white old style dallas (right after the move from minnesota)

the bottom 3 from an awsome dude here :D...

Outstanding!! I love the South Korea one. It looks like somebody was messing around with MS Paint. The Israel ones are killer too.

Keeping in that vein, I got quite the rare one today too:

AlgeriaNationalTeamcirca2010-vi.jpg

Algerian national team. There's no manufacturer on the jersey. The collar tag just says Official AAIIH(Association Algérienne de Ice et Inline Hockey) and then the small L tag. Everything is screened on and it's a nice and heavy air-knit material. NO IIHF anywhere because they're not even a member yet! They wore this style in the inaugural Arab Cup of Hockey back in 2008.

bjd624, you're the man.

HPIM1647-1.jpg

Thanks again buddy.

Not an NHL or International jersey but one that I've been wanting to get for a while now.

This 2009-2010 Virginia Tech Home Hockey jersey arrived a couple of weeks ago direct from the team. The jersey celebrates the 25th year of Men's Ice Hockey at VA Tech. It is very well constructed by SP, made with pro weight Flo Knit material, and has a fight strap attached to it. The VT patches are two layers of twill as is the HOKIES which are individually sewn on in a slight arc. The jersey reminds me a lot of the current Dallas Stars jersey. There should numbering on the front in the center of the jersey. The Hokies currently play in the ACCHL. VA Tech is my Alma Mater and I would had tried out for the team if I could have handled it with my course work load. I'm pretty excited to add this to my collection of NHL and International team jerseys.

4746421242_fd9eacbb8b_d.jpg

That Virginia Tech jersey is great, especially for a D2 club team. Most of the teams at that level use semi-pro jerseys (no fight straps etc.)

I recently found out my former team (University of Kentucky) is switching to Edge gamewear jerseys this fall. I'm not pleased.

That Virginia Tech jersey is great, especially for a D2 club team. Most of the teams at that level use semi-pro jerseys (no fight straps etc.)

I recently found out my former team (University of Kentucky) is switching to Edge gamewear jerseys this fall. I'm not pleased.

I love that UK hockey jersey. Especially when Ashley Judd is wearing it :)

Do you have any UK hockey jerseys still? Would be great to see some pics!

I plan on getting the Orange and Maroon Away VT jersey soon. I just realize that my jersey collection severely lacks the color orange.

I love that UK hockey jersey. Especially when Ashley Judd is wearing it :)

Do you have any UK hockey jerseys still? Would be great to see some pics!

I actually thought I had posted them - but I realized that was on another board. So I created a new post in the College section showing my collection of UK Hockey gamers.

As for the infamous Ashley Judd poster, my claim to fame is doing the typesetting for that poster, as well as laying out most of the subsequent posters.

"As for the infamous Ashley Judd poster, my claim to fame is doing the typesetting for that poster, as well as laying out most of the subsequent posters."

Well done akteon, well done.

Not an NHL or International jersey but one that I've been wanting to get for a while now.

This 2009-2010 Virginia Tech Home Hockey jersey arrived a couple of weeks ago direct from the team. The jersey celebrates the 25th year of Men's Ice Hockey at VA Tech. It is very well constructed by SP, made with pro weight Flo Knit material, and has a fight strap attached to it. The VT patches are two layers of twill as is the HOKIES which are individually sewn on in a slight arc. The jersey reminds me a lot of the current Dallas Stars jersey. There should numbering on the front in the center of the jersey. The Hokies currently play in the ACCHL. VA Tech is my Alma Mater and I would had tried out for the team if I could have handled it with my course work load. I'm pretty excited to add this to my collection of NHL and International team jerseys.

wow man!

Brilliant edit: Waaaaaay too soon.

and im said to have no class or courtesy

well all should be happy...he made an off color comment BUT! when he quoted he didnt include the picture WAY TO GO!...

so that comment skates by like ovie on darian hatcher?

a pylon could skate by Derian Hatcher :lol:

I picked this lonely guy from the post office today:

circa20032aCCMVintageauthentic-vi.jpg

circa20032bCCMVintageauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn for only one game in 2003-04 at Montreal. He had 8 minutes of ice time and one SOG.

WOW!!!... I can not believe how everyone is just ignoring that comment...

lol hey but I love Hatcher no matter how slow he is for knocking crosbys teeth out :D!

It's been handled so let's let it go.

Nice pickup Brilliant! Love the vintage "V" patch on the front. Jersey looks classic! :thumbsup:

Yes sir! I love that style. Not so much the first time around(which I wasn't even alive for :D ) but that and basically all of the CCM Vintage line that year. I'd really like to find his Blues jersey too because he played about 50 games for them that year too so I'm sure he had one at least made up for him. That'd be pretty sweet!

Nice pickup Brilliant! Love the vintage "V" patch on the front. Jersey looks classic! :thumbsup:

LOVE LOVE LOVE that jersey.

As for "said" comment, I'm ignoring it. It was in poor taste, but no need to try and play pass the blame.

Hey I know not the best comment, but post lockout, he just didn't really fit in...as for CCM p/u, their first foray into the vintage line was so far the best imo, they need to do more of this kind of stuff....for the fans and the collectors, everyone likes to see the way it useed to be..and done right not the fake crap proliferating the bay like a blown oil well (except ebay likely has more pollution...) :(

I know hatcher was amazing in dallas and he was good when he first arrived here in philly... but after they changed the rules... he was just a waste.. But hes still one of my all time favs