It arrived today

lafountain

I think he is referring to the Jagr....

Its tough to tell if it is fake or not, but the customization looks a bit off.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bought that off of hagerstownpittsomethingoranother... if the customization is off its automatically a fake?... sure w/e you say there bro (not you FJC)

and it looks pretty close to me... comparing to NHL Uniforms.com

The Jagr is not a fake, its just a starter replica. The customization might not be 100% but the jersey itself is definitely not a fake.

huh? is that at me?

not one of my jerseys that i just posted are fakes...

Rather than continuing to make consecutive one sentence posts in the future, you should please just edit your additional comments into the original post.

love this style and couldnt afford one of the recent gamer auctions

2199765840099825289UxOWMK_th.jpg

2298856400099825289FndhKN_th.jpg

Can people please show some consideration and resize your photos before posting/linking here.

better, francis?

and ftr, when i previewed the post before i posted, the site had re-sized the images by itself. what happened after that is out of my hands

better, francis?

and ftr, when i previewed the post before i posted, the site had re-sized the images by itself. what happened after that is out of my hands

Look here, smartguy, don't rely on the forum to do your work. It's been posted here many times that YOU are responsible for sizing your pictures, not the forum. It's called common courtesy, which seems to be severely lacking on this board recently.

does everyone have their period this week?... big deal the picture was a little big...get over it...its the internet...LMAO...and what common courtesy...so because you have to be stuck in the stone age and still have dial-up, others have to accommodate you?

No. I don't have dial up. But unlike you, I have respect for others who access this board. Perhaps you should think about that. Everyone got along well here before you arrived.

Look here, smartguy, don't rely on the forum to do your work. It's been posted here many times that YOU are responsible for sizing your pictures, not the forum. It's called common courtesy, which seems to be severely lacking on this board recently.

right, so because the site un-formatted my pictures, after i double checked to make sure that they werent too big in the first place, i lack common courtesy and respect, and by default, opened myself up to be shat on. i see.

truthfully, i would have been happy to re-size the pictures either way, but could have done without your condescending tone or being spoken down to.

the next time you have a problem, either be polite or send me a pm. if you're incapable of either, i suggest you just go ###### off because i wont even humor your nastiness with the courtesy of a response.

woh dudes calm down. everybodies fightin. so there were some enormous life size pictures of hockey gloves takin up the entire internet. we dont gotta kill each other over here. any way i asked earlier but i was wondering if anyone ever got customized jerseys back earlier than the 3-4 weeks ice jerseys estimates.

Can people please show some consideration and resize your photos before posting/linking here.

Wow, I think Rab's comment was polite (he said please) and to the point. Yet some people can't be bothered to respond back so respectfully:

does everyone have their period this week?... big deal the picture was a little big...get over it...its the internet...LMAO...and what common courtesy...so because you have to be stuck in the stone age and still have dial-up, others have to accommodate you?

truthfully, i would have been happy to re-size the pictures either way, but could have done without your condescending tone or being spoken down to.

the next time you have a problem, either be polite or send me a pm. if you're incapable of either, i suggest you just go ###### off because i wont even humor your nastiness with the courtesy of a response.

I wonder what their reactions would be if he hadn't said please.

i think i responded calmly...there was no tension... i was asking a ?... does everyone have thier period this week?...and he said people lacked common courtesy...so i responded... not a big deal...

edit: @aketon i want them tikkanen and beukaboom (sp?) jerseys in your siggy only thing that would make them perfect if they had the tie down on the collar...

No. I don't have dial up. But unlike you, I have respect for others who access this board. Perhaps you should think about that. Everyone got along well here before you arrived.

who says i don't have respect for others on the board...i respect everyone here...so if you don't have dial-up whats the deal with a big picture...it takes and extra second to load?...you have to scroll on your mouse an extra to times?.. god forbid your inconvenienced and have to do something extra while on the internet...i think everyone gets along fine...i don't see arguing anywhere...so i'm some type of menace? that's the way your making it sound...

who says i don't have respect for others on the board...i respect everyone here...so if you don't have dial-up whats the deal with a big picture...it takes and extra second to load?...you have to scroll on your mouse an extra to times?.. god forbid your inconvenienced and have to do something extra while on the internet...

Sometimes it can take minutes to load and be a real inconvenience. Not all of us enjoy taking 3-5 minutes waiting for pictures to load when they are that large. Its an annoyance and something that can be avoided if people had some common courtesy. I think its kind of appalling that people don't respect each other to take the time to resize a picture for the benefit of everyone else. He even say please so why are you so up in arms about this? He was upset you made a wiseguy comment after having to deal with another guy getting all up in arms too, but in the end we should call this issue dead and realize that we aren't the only ones visiting this forum so we should do our best to provide pictures that aren't huge because you never know who it may affect. Fair enough?

i didnt make the smartguy comment :D... i just backed him up... eh.. sure why not... i dont even post pics here that was the first time (see page 268 or 269 i forger which)

im happy to drop it and im more than happy to follow the rules.

im not perfect, though, so there's a chance i might make another mistake at some point.

if that happens, dont say that i lack respect or courtesy because that's not the case. just because there might be some inconsiderate turds who do ignore the rules on a regular basis doesnt mean that i should be lumped in, nor does it mean that everyone who does break a rule is doing so out of laziness, spite, or because they dont respect the other members here. that's a good way to scare people away.

and fwiw, had i genuinely felt like i was being asked to follow a rule in a friendly manner, i probably wouldnt have reacted the way i did, but c'est la vie, i guess.

it's over and done with, though, and ill be sure to double check any pictures i post in the future

Oh I just wanted to add one thing the forum resizes large pictures, but they still load as if they haven't been resized (IIRC of course). Just throwing that out there for everyone to realize.

Oh I just wanted to add one thing the forum resizes large pictures, but they still load as if they haven't been resized (IIRC of course). Just throwing that out there for everyone to realize.

I think there should be a max size people can use but if there is a larger size they would like to share, they can put a link to it. I really like looking at the large high res shots of jerseys if they are available.