It arrived today

lafountain

rangers_liberty_911_sm.jpg

I've been looking for one of these for a while to put the patch on. This will eventually be a Leetch (haven't decided "C" or "A" as I have pictures of that season of him wearing both in the liberty jersey with the 911 patch).

Looks great Akteon. I would suggest putting the "C" on it.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished this one off today, can't wait to wear it next time I catch a game at the ACC.

2267278550105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2558362050105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

Looks great Akteon. I would suggest putting the "C" on it.

Thanks. Messier was back with the team then, so when Leetch wore the "C" that season it had to have been due to injury. I've already got a Leetch with a "C" from the years when Messier was in Vancouver so I may stick with the "A".

Alright. Sounds good. Can't wait to see it with the "A". :thumbsup:

This came today, the crest has some wrinkling that I hope I can get out, but its still a pretty great jersey.

lemieux92front.jpg

lemieux92back.jpg

I finally got that White CCM Rangers Jersey that seemed to have a mysterious silver NHL shield.

Turns out the shield was originally bronze and with time turned white/silver. See last pic. It can be seen on the corners of the shield. Thanks to the people who helped me!

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/mlaval6/WhiteRangersCCM/?action=view&current=DSC04792.jpg

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/mlaval6/WhiteRangersCCM/?action=view&current=DSC04791.jpg

http://s973.photobucket.com/albums/ae220/mlaval6/WhiteRangersCCM/?action=view&current=DSC04800.jpg

Edited by mlaval

Hoping I can just turn it inside out and use an iron to straighten it out. We'll see if that works. The jersey was shipped poorly, pretty much just waded up and stuffed in one of those USPS envelopes, I think that is where it happened.

One of my favorite ex-Sabres and all time players. Mint condition jersey

with proper vinyl printing for the yellow on N&N. Click pic for larger view.

2677784810103761653S200x200Q85.jpg

2508468660103761653S200x200Q85.jpg

Also picked up this blank from "bowtiepiperman" on ebay. Factory sealed in the bag, never been opened

still had the tissue paper inside the folding. This is one of those jersey I never paid much attention too,

but seeing one in person, they are beautiful. Going to make it a Selanne SC jersey I think, or maybe Giggy.

Click pic for larger view.

2886670640103761653S200x200Q85.jpg

Hoping I can just turn it inside out and use an iron to straighten it out. We'll see if that works. The jersey was shipped poorly, pretty much just waded up and stuffed in one of those USPS envelopes, I think that is where it happened.

That will work if the crest has a glue backing - sometimes just hanging it up for a few days works.

I HATE when sellers do that, I got a Hawks jersey about a month ago and they crammed it into one of those small square priority boxes. the crest was toast, I sent it back for a refund.

My Game Worn Calgary Flames Todd Simpson Rookie Jersey Arrived today...

IMG_2868.jpg

IMG_2867.jpg

IMG_2870.jpg

I HATE when sellers do that, I got a Hawks jersey about a month ago and they crammed it into one of those small square priority boxes. the crest was toast, I sent it back for a refund.

Luckily I was able to iron it out, really would have hated to send it back. I'm with you though, I hate when they do that. Especially when they charge $10+ for shipping and don't even use a proper size box

Got my order today from SportsK... first time using them, and probably the last!!

Ordered two Quebec Nordiques 550 Vintage jerseys.

a white #15 Tony Twist jersey, double color numbering, Really nice jersey, I'm happy with it.

However the other one was a #32 Dale Hunter blue jersey.... No name plate, each letter is sewn

onto the jersey, and the numbers are THIN... I mean really noticeable thin!

I requested Single color numbers (white only) as this is a Dale Hunter jersey, didn't have the

red outline back then, and you would think they wouldn't screw up WHITE numbers...

Anyways, emailed them back, told them was unhappy with it, they will refund me.

Tell me I am not crazy, as I think this looks terrible the numbers

hunter.jpg

You are 100% correct about the size, or lack of size, of those numbers. Too bad they got that one so wrong.

Got my order today from SportsK... first time using them, and probably the last!!

a white #15 Tony Twist jersey, double color numbering, Really nice jersey, I'm happy with it.

Can you post your Tony Twist jersey that you were happy with?

Can you post your Tony Twist jersey that you were happy with?

I will tomorrow, Im having a 75th Anniversary Patch sewn on it now.... it's a 91-92 Nords jersey.

Will be done tomorrow.

I posted in the thread about the Leafs new jerseys that a seller on Ebay was selling a bunch of the now old style for pretty cheap so I picked this one up. Won it on Thursday and was in my hands on Friday which was fantastic. Have to go with "The Monster" on this one.

2412620110105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2439987800105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

However the other one was a #32 Dale Hunter blue jersey.... No name plate, each letter is sewn

onto the jersey, and the numbers are THIN... I mean really noticeable thin!

I requested Single color numbers (white only) as this is a Dale Hunter jersey, didn't have the

red outline back then, and you would think they wouldn't screw up WHITE numbers...

Anyways, emailed them back, told them was unhappy with it, they will refund me.

Tell me I am not crazy, as I think this looks terrible the numbers

When you submitted the order, did you send them pics of exactly what you wanted? Because I did, and that's how I got 2 jerseys back that look perfect. They are very easy to work with as long as they know what to do, which is sometimes our job to ensure we get what we want.

I challenge anyone to find a more beautiful jersey than the old Nordiques. Just gorgeous.

Challenge Accepted!

m340a1df90002_2_5700.jpg

Challenge Met

canucks_yellowjersey.jpg

my first Edge jersey, from the RCS sale. will become a Duchene with a Sakic night patch

2688782860105244266S500x500Q85.jpg