It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pickup Brilliant! Love the vintage "V" patch on the front. Jersey looks classic! :thumbsup:

I also have a been a big fan of the vintage "V" patch.

It has not arrived yet, but I sure am excited about it....

There was a NWT Wildwing Kariya jersey up on ebay last week for $320, it finished with no bids on it, and he agreed to give me a discount of what the Final Value Fees would have been through ebay.

It was the perfect jersey, If i ever won a blank one, i would of wanted kariya on it, and was even my size!

It has not arrived yet, but I sure am excited about it....

There was a NWT Wildwing Kariya jersey up on ebay last week for $320, it finished with no bids on it, and he agreed to give me a discount of what the Final Value Fees would have been through ebay.

It was the perfect jersey, If i ever won a blank one, i would of wanted kariya on it, and was even my size!

I saw that jersey as well. Good pick-up but isn't the "A" on the wrong side of the jersey? I think it should be on the other side.

i'm not too worried

This looks like it could be a reproduction. patchstore seems to sell mostly reproduced patches. Many of them are pretty close to the original and a good choice if there is no other option.

The Canucks jersey is a beauty. Hopefully you can pick up a gamer in the future. :thumbsup:

Wow, a rookie Roenick jersey with the rare #51!?! I've never seen one of those before.

Rarely post under this topic but these two recent addition have to be here:

chicagoroenick88891.jpg

chicagoroenick88892.jpg

HOLY CRAP!! How did I miss that Roenick rookie jersey??? That is fantastic! That 80's version of the indian head just might be the best jersey ever produced.

Well like I said, glad it went to a real collector here. How much do these normally sell for?

Like I said, I was under the impression that an authentic of this style were very expensive.

Unfortunately it wasnt an authentic.Also the name on the back isnt exactly correct and would need to be redone. Im thinking about selling it, or trading it for a blank +cash. If I was to own only 1 NHL jersey. It might as well be one of the rarest ones of my favorite team

heres pics of the back

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2312691790101356919ubtFSN

Unfortunately it wasnt an authentic.Also the name on the back isnt exactly correct and would need to be redone. Im thinking about selling it, or trading it for a blank +cash. If I was to own only 1 NHL jersey. It might as well be one of the rarest ones of my favorite team

heres pics of the back

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2312691790101356919ubtFSN

I guess that smudge is a camera issue, I thought it was an underlying fight strap...

Hey flountown, how much did it go for? I picked up an authentic Av's starter off C.L. for $45.00.

I got one of the same for $25 off CL last year. deal of my life!