It arrived today

lafountain

and just to reference what I said above.. None of my authentics have fight straps.. The goalie cuts show size XXL but there is a separate little tag that usually says "58G" or "56G" . I think they did this so people could tell which were goalie cuts and just regular size XXL jerseys by looking at the tags.. For example. I have my Korea authentic size XXL goalie cut .and my Estonia "58G" XXL.. see the size "58G" on the little separate tag.

2317168840101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2688039570101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

also I have my Romania game worn, size XXL. non goalie cut thus no"58G" tag. by laying the jersey out on the floor. the arms arent as wide as goalie jerseys, obviously...

2444562800101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Also just taking a picture of my Croatia with tags.. 69.99 .. as ebayers would say ...NWT!

2624705850101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my first Edge today: Tampa Lightning Steven Stamkos Third Jersey. So proud of it. Going to try to post pics of it tomorrow :]

Got this a few a days ago. It's my baby, and I'm wearing it as my Bolts lose to the Wings.

SANY1328.jpg

SANY1329.jpg

I can definitely tell the difference between an EDGE and a Premier. I'll probably never get a replica again haha.

early 90's Team Spain Tackla Game worn.. i like the "3d" numbers! id sell or trade this if anyones interested...this is SUPER rare.. never seen one in my life until someone emailed me outta the blue and asked if I wanted it!

2581615350101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2264644020101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Also just got an old school Bulgaria Tackla game worn.. it has a "Coat of Arms" on the left chest.. an odd patch!

2697488180101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2876108430101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Where did you get the Tampa third if you don't mind me asking. I love the color and design but hate the main logo.

I got the jersey from JerseyExpress. On the contrary I love the "Bolts" going down diagonally haha

I got the jersey from JerseyExpress. On the contrary I love the "Bolts" going down diagonally haha

Ah alright, Gah the more i see that jersey in the actual owners pictures the more i want one. I would not spend another penny on a Reebok Premier, the difference in quality is insane.

early 90's Team Spain Tackla Game worn.. i like the "3d" numbers! id sell or trade this if anyones interested...this is SUPER rare.. never seen one in my life until someone emailed me outta the blue and asked if I wanted it!

When the jerseys find you, that's a tipping point in your collecting reputation in the hobby. Seriously, you have carved out your spot and people are starting to take notice.

I really dig those Tackla mesh jerseys. Did the players wear nameplates on those or were they just numbered? That Spain one reminds me of the Atlanta Flames jerseys a little. Good stuff.

Speaking of international jerseys, I just finished this baby up this morning:

nalTeamcirca19911aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca19911bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Very nice job on that jersey. Every time I see Richters name on a USA jersey I get horrible flashbacks of when you guys beat us in 96 :angry:

Here's another local Kijiji find I picked up yesterday for the low low price of $40 :thumbsup:. Gonna turn it into a 96 Gretzky eventually.

2394384670105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

2632792080105461084S600x600Q85.jpg

Very nice job on that jersey. Every time I see Richters name on a USA jersey I get horrible flashbacks of when you guys beat us in 96 :angry:

One man's nightmare is another's dream!

Helluva job Brilliant! Brilliant indeed...

When the jerseys find you, that's a tipping point in your collecting reputation in the hobby. Seriously, you have carved out your spot and people are starting to take notice.

I hope so!. Thanks for the kind words Jeff.I have had about 4 or 5 people randomly email me looking for jerseys.. I found some lady a few japan jerseys. some other guy some turkey jerseys..another guy an estonia jersey...Its pretty fun!

I never really understood why people couldnt care less about some of these national team jerseys.They are much more rare than most if not all NHL jerseys!..

I hope so!. Thanks for the kind words Jeff.I have had about 4 or 5 people randomly email me looking for jerseys.. I found some lady a few japan jerseys. some other guy some turkey jerseys..another guy an estonia jersey...Its pretty fun!

I never really understood why people couldnt care less about some of these national team jerseys.They are much more rare than most if not all NHL jerseys!..

Agreed, I'd hate to be getting caught up as one of the bazillion looking to find a Rangers TBTC, or a Wildwing, etc. etc....

While not as specialized as you, I really enjoy euro jerseys with a story, like the Belfast Giants that will get attributed with a Theo Fleury, or my quest to get a game worn Scott Hartnell Valerenga jersey, or my desire to get some replica or authentic non-Russian euro jerseys worn either during the lock-out or by an up and coming Flyers draft pick/prospect (I might as well add a Mika Pyorala Finnish jersey if he continues to play for the Flyers).

While it is fun to get NHL jerseys that signify a certain time or event, as JeffB does quite a bit of (Ray Bourque #7 jersey, "New York" Buffalo jersey from the 9-11 game IIRC, and the Manon Rheaume jersey to name a few). Euro and international jerseys are where its at.

Here's another local Kijiji find I picked up yesterday for the low low price of $40 :thumbsup:. Gonna turn it into a 96 Gretzky eventually.

Gah you know you want to turn that around and sell it for$50 to me if its a 46 or 48. :thumbsup:

Just got one of my favorite jerseys in thanks to LetsGoCaps. Absolutely beautiful jersey in person. Only need the current away jersey to finish the complete history of the Phoenix Coyotes uniform set in Authentics.

2974747790104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

2734496600104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

Gah you know you want to turn that around and sell it for$50 to me if its a 46 or 48. :thumbsup:

:noway:

It's a 52 anyway.