It arrived today

lafountain

That will be my weekend work lol....I fell in love with it a few months ago ...I love it..And leave my 15 yr old blanket alone lol

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it from this season? I have a huge database of incredibly HQ photos - could def photo match if you give me some dates

Just picked up a Zherdev warm-up used Rangers jersey from Adam Graves Number Retirement Night from MSG Collectibles. Also came with the awesome display box and the back number is signed by Graves. Originally list at ~$1300 but it was on clearance for $250. Plus they were running a promo for a free Rangers autographed picture with any purchase of $250 or over. So I got a Lundqvist autographed picture to boot. All for $250. I'm pumped. Will post pics ASAP.

Just picked up a Zherdev warm-up used Rangers jersey from Adam Graves Number Retirement Night from MSG Collectibles. Also came with the awesome display box and the back number is signed by Graves. Originally list at ~$1300 but it was on clearance for $250. Plus they were running a promo for a free Rangers autographed picture with any purchase of $250 or over. So I got a Lundqvist autographed picture to boot. All for $250. I'm pumped. Will post pics ASAP.

SERIOUSLY??? Any left?

SERIOUSLY??? Any left?
Korpikoski was the only one I saw left for $250. I'd give MSG Collectibles a call if you can't make it to the Garden soon.

Korpikoski was the only one I saw left for $250. I'd give MSG Collectibles a call if you can't make it to the Garden soon.

Thanks for the heads up - I just called them (212-465-5876 in case anyone else needs the #) and they only had 2 left, Staal and Korpikoski. I grabbed the Staal even though it was $100 more ($350).

I didn't even ask about the free auto picture - but that's okay, I've never been into the auto picture thing.

I now have a new "most expensive jersey I own" but I think it'll be worth it. Nothing like a Christmas present for yourself :D

This arrived while I was out on vacation for Thanksgiving.

2307682960101580280S600x600Q85.jpg

I plan on adding a All-Star patch to it and turn it into a Loui Eriksson Rookie jersey.

Thanks for the heads up - I just called them (212-465-5876 in case anyone else needs the #) and they only had 2 left, Staal and Korpikoski. I grabbed the Staal even though it was $100 more ($350).

I didn't even ask about the free auto picture - but that's okay, I've never been into the auto picture thing.

I now have a new "most expensive jersey I own" but I think it'll be worth it. Nothing like a Christmas present for yourself :D

Darn...I didn't even know they had the Staal! Probably would've jumped on that if I knew it was only $100 bucks more. Oh well, I'm very happy with my Zherdev, especially considering the price. I'm a little biased, but I think we got some good deals. The display box is awesome too.

Picked this up for fairly cheap. The customization is slightly off, but I'm not sure it bothers me enough to strip and redo.

november2009001.jpg

november2009002.jpg

Love it. Got a red and blank white that I want customized for the 1998 season.

I Really hope they have that Korpikoski left (Brilliant! and D and you should know I loved him). I just called and left a message. That will be my Christmas gift. Thanks aketon for the number!

Holy crap you guys got some DEALS on the Graves jerseys huh?? That is awesome. I got the 50% discount on my Sjostrom but you guys BOTH beat me out of the water. Zherdev and Staal are just killer. I can't wait to see those.

Oh and if I see you wearing this at the Garden, there's gonna be big trouble! That one doesn't leave the house! :D

Lafountain: that Loui Eriksson will be killer. Definitely a great choice, especially now that they are your local team.

Derby: love the Jets jersey. Definitely a jersey style I didn't appreciate enough when the team was around.

Xcdude: Here's the site where I found the phone number - http://www.genucheck.com/msg/

It's definitely the right number. I called at around 10:30am and they answered right away.

Oh and if I see you wearing this at the Garden, there's gonna be big trouble! That one doesn't leave the house! :D

Haha...no way I wear an autographed jersey at all, not even around the house. I'm pretty anal with autographed memorabilia. That one will be staying in the display box 99% of the time, with the other 1% used to show it off and take pictures.

If I could only find my camera cord I'd post pics. I'll go venture back into the boxes of old college crap and see if I can find it. Wish me luck!

Couldn't find the cord but my laptop has a memory card port so here are the pics...

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

More photos here...LINK

No signs of wear at all but I like the Sharpie'd number on the size tag.

Couldn't find the cord but my laptop has a memory card port so here are the pics...

IMG_0924.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0915.jpg

More photos here...LINK

No signs of wear at all but I like the Sharpie'd number on the size tag.

Nice, very nice. Hopefully he comes back to the NHL and applies himself like he should.

Lafountain: that Loui Eriksson will be killer. Definitely a great choice, especially now that they are your local team.

Derby: love the Jets jersey. Definitely a jersey style I didn't appreciate enough when the team was around.

Xcdude: Here's the site where I found the phone number - http://www.genucheck.com/msg/

It's definitely the right number. I called at around 10:30am and they answered right away.

Yeah I left a message. I guess they just closed at 5. I'm going to call back around 9 am (early for me :thumbsup: ) and get this deal done hopefully. The Korpedo was one of my favorite albeit not that great Rangers.

They were the warm up jerseys, but I guess there always could be some wear.

Yea, I certainly wasn't suspecting any but you never know. Maybe Zherdev got in a scrap or tried to block a shot in warm-ups...oh wait...wrong player. :stickhndl:

So um I'm officially on the Graves train! $250 for a jersey that was originally at least 3 or 4 times that amount is good enough for me. Hooray for the holidays! I picked up the Lauri Korpikoski warm up jersey from Graves night. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited (and also having the parents chip in for most of it helped with the decision.)

irishlaxburger2-I was very annoyed the autographed photo promotion was only for walk ins :( I would have gone to MSG over my Thanksgiving break had I know this promotion (I was 2 blocks away last Saturday GAR!). Would have loved to get more Naslund memorabilia :D

So that makes me, irishlaxburger2, Aketon, and Brilliant! who own these jerseys. Sheesh now I just look like a copy cat (ok I am but still how could you not pass this down!). Aketon needs to get his Arse to MSG so we could get a picture or something.