It arrived today

lafountain

Marc Staal - Adam Graves night jersey

Worn during warmups Feburary 3rd, 2009

Saweeeeet, I love they way they packaged those.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple new ones to add. The Generals jersey has a fight strap and feels pro-weight but is a size Large. Made by OT sports. The Renegades is just a Replica.

2306878630104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

2031828630104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

I just finished stripping this one. I will say this one thing, Do not, i repeat do not attempt to strip a jersey with three layers on the numbers unless you are an expert or you have plenty and i mean plenty of time to kill. This one did not come out as good as the Phoenix jersey. Hopefully, if i add another number on the back it wouldnt show as much. Any player ideas that will best help to cover up an "07" on the back and arms.

2495964620104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

2873494940104543675S425x425Q85.jpg

37 Ryan O'Reilly or 27 Kyle Quincey!

Austria 98 olympic jerseys.. 1 is a game worn from some tournament and another is a blank..

2583796350101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2375805580101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

also a team poland 2002 authentic nike.. got it still in the wrapper. PZHL patches on the arms. double elbows, fight strap, IIHF patch on the rear .. on the lookout for the white one.. I found one game worn by Krystof Oliwa, but the guy wanted 800.00 usd for it. :angry:

2701777470101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Heh...you can have him back. I don't think it'd matter much at this point. :D

His shootout attempt last night was, well, uninspired...to say the least.

The wear on that gamer looks awesome though. Great pick up!

Great looking pickups you guys!

Man, I really dig the shoulder-to-arm stripes on those Austria jerseys. I wish more teams still used those. For some reason, that A logo just screams Tackla too. I don't know why but it does to me.

His shootout attempt last night was, well, uninspired...to say the least.

The wear on that gamer looks awesome though. Great pick up!

The photos don't do it justice, It is scuffed and abused worse than an Atlantic City hooker

I was happy to see just how much wear it had, there's even a couple unrepaired burn holes.

I've already photo-matched it based on the marks on the crest and chest.

That Poland jersey is as rare as hen's teeth. Excellent find.

FWIW, Tackla jerseys are my favorites I just love those things.

So my Graves jersey came today!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOO!!!! Problem is I don't have a camera to take pictures with right now. I'll have the pictures up tomorrow when I have more time on my hands and am not falling asleep from working out. Thing is a beauty though.

Ahhh they're all the same. Rangers white Vintage series, Graves patch, #9 on chest, autograph. Blah blah blah.

:D

HEY! Mine has a long Finnish name while yours has a long Swedish name. There are differences.

PLUS its my first game issued/warm. Even if it was just for warmups its special!

Some nice pick-ups out there. And I really love that Nike team Poland jersey!

Some nice pick-ups out there. And I really love that Nike team Poland jersey!

Thank you! .. when I saw it on ebay.co.uk.. I emailed the seller about 10 times asking for a buy it now.. Got it for 40 pounds.. I wouldve paid more. Ive never seen one of those Polands for sale, although I did see someone mention they were at Sportchek(major canadian sports store) a number of years ago...

Nike would sell IIHF authentic jerseys at their outlet stores. I remember about 7 or 8 years ago the store in Niagara Falls had two racks of them. Everytime I go back, I check to see if they have any. They haven't since. Sportcheck was a good place for bargains, sometimes. I got a few of my Pro Player jerseys from that chain for cheap, about $40.

Nike would sell IIHF authentic jerseys at their outlet stores. I remember about 7 or 8 years ago the store in Niagara Falls had two racks of them. Everytime I go back, I check to see if they have any. They haven't since. Sportcheck was a good place for bargains, sometimes. I got a few of my Pro Player jerseys from that chain for cheap, about $40.

Ugh.. I SO wish I collected these things then.. Id probably be a bit further ahead.. Now I just have to wait for people to throw them up on ebay :( .. I wonder if there is a way for Nike to check in their inventory to even see how many they created for retail sale.. or what countries(ive never seen a North Korea Nike that wasnt game worn)

Ugh.. I SO wish I collected these things then.. Id probably be a bit further ahead.. Now I just have to wait for people to throw them up on ebay :( .. I wonder if there is a way for Nike to check in their inventory to even see how many they created for retail sale.. or what countries(ive never seen a North Korea Nike that wasnt game worn)

That was the first time I ever saw an Israel or New Zealand jersey in person. It looked like clearing out unused inventory. These were authentic jerseys. I just didn't have any interest in international jerseys at that time, except for USA. I was looking for NHL, IHL, and jr's at that time.

That was the first time I ever saw an Israel or New Zealand jersey in person. It looked like clearing out unused inventory. These were authentic jerseys. I just didn't have any interest in international jerseys at that time, except for USA. I was looking for NHL, IHL, and jr's at that time.

yeah , I can only wonder how many people didnt even know they had hockey teams and thought they were just fake "fantasy"

jerseys..Do you remember what kind of pricing they were going for? I know what you mean that they were authentic.With a name and a number they could be worn on the ice. Basically the "authentics" for those countries were in M,L,XL and XXL sizes with no fight straps . Many people I speak with think that some of my game worns are just replicas.. Then I have to tell them that they dont have fight straps and are actually authentic... If only I had a time machine.. . :lol:

yeah , I can only wonder how many people didnt even know they had hockey teams and thought they were just fake "fantasy"

jerseys..Do you remember what kind of pricing they were going for? I know what you mean that they were authentic.With a name and a number they could be worn on the ice. Basically the "authentics" for those countries were in M,L,XL and XXL sizes with no fight straps . Many people I speak with think that some of my game worns are just replicas.. Then I have to tell them that they dont have fight straps and are actually authentic... If only I had a time machine.. . :lol:

I remember these being number sized, and all these were 50, 52, 56, etc., IIRC. These would have been around 1998 and possibly earlier vintage. And I really think they had fight straps, although I could be wrong. Details like that don't always survive the years :lol:. But I do remember seeing two racks of these, and it was the first time I had ever seen the jerseys of some of these countries, other than in the HHOF. As for pricing, I seem to remember around $70CND. What a missed opportunity that was.

I remember these being number sized, and all these were 50, 52, 56, etc., IIRC. These would have been around 1998 and possibly earlier vintage. And I really think they had fight straps, although I could be wrong. Details like that don't always survive the years :lol:. But I do remember seeing two racks of these, and it was the first time I had ever seen the jerseys of some of these countries, other than in the HHOF. As for pricing, I seem to remember around $70CND. What a missed opportunity that was.

the countries that played in the top tier(A pool at the time) usually had fight straps.. But anything in the B,C,D pools... atleast from what Ive seen, hasnt had fight straps and never had the numbered sizes. In regards to price.I actually have a Hong Kong with the Nike tag and the price is 69.99! .. seems your memory isnt as bad as you think!

Anthony