It is good or not?

lafountain

Real, but I'm not sure how the customization is. I've bought from that seller years ago, and it was a good experience.

• Replies 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real, but I'm not sure how the customization is. I've bought from that seller years ago, and it was a good experience.

Did he lube you up before he screwed you on the price? j/k but seriously his stuff is kinda expensive.

Did he lube you up before he screwed you on the price? j/k but seriously his stuff is kinda expensive.

Ouch. Just letting you know it was a pleasant transaction.

So (since we're discussing current Rangers' jerseys) who would be best to do one of these up? I'm hoping to land a 2.0 this season based on some of what has been written on these boards....EPS did my 1.0 Girardi and it looks pretty good.

As far as I know Arena Wear is still the best place to go for a current Rangers jersey. The only issue is I believe they still don't take custom jobs directly, so you'd have to go through the NHL store in NYC. CJ and some others have some more first hand experience.

I had EPS do kits for two of my 1.0s in the past and I think they did an okay job (Dubi, Stepan) but I'd personally go with Arena Wear for any others I have done.

Did you notice any major differences between EPS and Arena Wear jobs? Cause I was thinking of sending a few 2.0s to EPS when I send in my order...

Compare my Dubinsky that EPS did to Enzo's Dubinsky gamer from Arena Wear and there are differences. It's just up to you if you consider them "major" or not.

I personally don't see anything horribly wrong with the EPS version, but going with Arena Wear removes all doubt that it's accurate (assuming they have nameplate material).

EPS comes pretty close….but going forward for the sake of accuarcy I'd probably look to Area Wear….

The kings looks good. Yes that sizing is off but looks legit

Great Cesar's Ghost!! 33 and 1/2 inches long?!

Anyone ever deal with jerseykingusa72 on ebay? Or something like this jersey he has for sale?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321177567133?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Knockoffs. Stay away.

^ What he said.

Avoid "Vintage Hockey" jerseys with the gray neck tag, fight strap and number sizes; they're all fake.

Seems like most of the ccm jerseys that have the V vintage on the neck tag are usually no good

If they are "Vintage" replicas with letter sizes and no fight straps they're usually good. True Vintage authentics have blue tags and they have smaller block CCM logos next to the NHL shield on the hem.

Good to know. I always seem to find the same style as that bruins jersey

Hey guys,

I'm looking into purchasing a jersey from a seller online. He is claiming to sell an officially licensed RBK Premier 7185 model jersey and has a 100% price payback guarantee. He says it's new WITHOUT tags and the image he has selling it is clearly just the stock image for the jersey in question. It is for sale for $69.99. My thing is that he has 100% buyer satisfaction. I've sent him a message requesting real pictures and he said he'd get them for me tomorrow "when he stopped by the unit." Obviously I haven't done anything yet other than inquire, but does this alone sound fishy to you guys?

It could go either way. Personally I avoid lisiting with stock photos. Wait for pics.

Alright, that sounds good. I asked for a picture of the front of the jersey held up, the inside stitching of the logo on the front, and a close up of the NHL crest. Anything else I should request?

Premiers aren't really faked.

Very true. But I'd still wait for pics.

Interesting. I thought they were faked all the time. I just don't get why someone would take a $129 jersey and sell for $69...also, is there a difference between the premier on NHL.com and the RBK 7185?