customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that its coming form South Korea Id say it is a fake. Now theyre on to vintage replicas... interesting

That just made my day...South Korea tipped you off, ha!

Sorry to jump on you, B, but given that that monstrosity is horrible, I don't really care where it's from...it's fake

Didn't you know it's always in bold if it's Jason Blake? You just notice him that much every game

Didn't you know it's always in bold if it's Jason Blake? You just notice him that much every game

Well then he could have used bold numbering as well here in Toronto.......because I never noticed him in his time here......

.....and oddly enough the only "gamer" in my collection is a Jason Blake "ACE" Leafs jersey.....

I'm still convinced that there is more wear on that ACE jersey from the warmups than probably the actual jersey he wore in the game.....

Well then he could have used bold numbering as well here in Toronto.......because I never noticed him in his time here......

.....and oddly enough the only "gamer" in my collection is a Jason Blake "ACE" Leafs jersey.....

I'm still convinced that there is more wear on that ACE jersey from the warmups than probably the actual jersey he wore in the game.....

You got my point exactly. A North American Kovalev.

I love the jagged edges on the zeros

Makes it look like 8-bit graphics font.......

There's actually a story to that Blake jersey. It was originally an Erik christensen jersey, but was replaced crudely because the ducks picked up Blake from Toronto while on a ride trip. He only wore that jersey in his debut game. I read this info on becketts page when the auctioned it off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-A-Kings-99-Wayne-Gretzky-Stitched-NHL-Jersey-52-XL-/110729859445?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c8039175

That's the widest waist stripe I've ever seen on a Kings' jersey... "With NBA Finals patch."

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-A-Kings-99-Wayne-Gretzky-Stitched-NHL-Jersey-52-XL-/110729859445?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item19c8039175

That's the widest waist stripe I've ever seen on a Kings' jersey... "With NBA Finals patch."

No worries about the wide waist stripe. If any direct light hits the shiny vinyl numbers you would be too blinded to notice.

And the good news is they take requests for other sports and players.

So if you want a horrible jersey done up feel free to drop them a line.

No worries about the wide waist stripe. If any direct light hits the shiny vinyl numbers you would be too blinded to notice.

Lol. Doesn't it look like someone's wearing an apron over it?

I can appreciate his honesty and can understand wanting to unload it onto someone with more skill, but starting bidding at $40??? Even a blank or correctly lettered premier selling for $40 isnt much of a deal, let alone one that's going to require a lot of work

I can appreciate his honesty and can understand wanting to unload it onto someone with more skill, but starting bidding at $40??? Even a blank or correctly lettered premier selling for $40 isnt much of a deal, let alone one that's going to require a lot of work

He's probably a kid with no money who got the jersey as a gift, and wanted to put his favorite player on it (Prust? Really?) without having to beg mommy and daddy to get it done correctly.