customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one always cracks me up for multiple reasons.

- the jersey is red

- the nameplate is so far off centre

- the name on the nameplate is off centre

- high bid is currently at $61

How stupid are people

My link

This one always cracks me up for multiple reasons.

- the jersey is red

- the nameplate is so far off centre

- the name on the nameplate is off centre

- high bid is currently at $61

How stupid are people

My link

I went to a couple games and noticed some really bad jerseys but nothing compared to when I went to the Vorhees Skate Zone for a practice earlier this year. There was this winter classic wannabe jersey that someone was wearing...it was terrible, the numbers were pink and if i remember right the patch was completely misplaced. I hate all the fake jerseys around, not everyone is a collector but my god for $61 you can find good deals on real jerseys. The Flyers have some of the worst looking fakes ive seen

I went to a couple games and noticed some really bad jerseys but nothing compared to when I went to the Vorhees Skate Zone for a practice earlier this year. There was this winter classic wannabe jersey that someone was wearing...it was terrible, the numbers were pink and if i remember right the patch was completely misplaced. I hate all the fake jerseys around, not everyone is a collector but my god for $61 you can find good deals on real jerseys. The Flyers have some of the worst looking fakes ive seen

They really do have the worst fakes out there. To me, they are the most obvious to point out, especially the orange ones.

I can picture the person who just bought that Briere jersey. Some guy who has just hopped on the bandwaggon and HAD to buy a Briere jersey because he scored 6 goals in the first round. The same guy when asked about 4 months ago probably couldnt name someone on the team. But now they are a die-hard Flyers fan.

They really do have the worst fakes out there. To me, they are the most obvious to point out, especially the orange ones.

I can picture the person who just bought that Briere jersey. Some guy who has just hopped on the bandwaggon and HAD to buy a Briere jersey because he scored 6 goals in the first round. The same guy when asked about 4 months ago probably couldnt name someone on the team. But now they are a die-hard Flyers fan.

Hahah i agree, me and my girlfriend were talking about this last night. I do all my college classes online because i operate my own business but she takes classes on campus and she said the amount of fake jerseys she saw yesterday and all the other bandwagon fans was rediculous..i guess every team has this type of crap but i hate seeing it

http://cgi.ebay.com/Used-Florida-Panthers-Pavel-Bure-Jersey-/120720817566?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c1b857d9e

Well...I have this extra number zero just hanging around. I'll just put it on the sleeve and call it a day. It's close enough.

OMG!

now THAT should be on the Canada jersey I mentioned before.

even more eerie, your pot leaf Lemieux jersey is on page 66. :ninja:

even more eerie, your pot leaf Lemieux jersey is on page 66. :ninja:

Wow man! You are blowing my mind!!

Kinda like when I played Black Sabbath at 78 speed... :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...