customization laugher

trueblue2735

The funny thing is that C was on the jerseys when they were first unveiled but once they hit the stores and the ice the font was changed. There were some real jerseys that got the funny C but all of the fakes I have seen have it.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More of the desription, but still funny nonetheless.

Mark Recchi assistant COACH jersey

My link

That's been around for forever, but anybody who has half a brain in their head, even without looking at a picture of the jersey, would do their research and realize that tag is registered to an Alan Nasreddine Game Issued Pens jersey from the 2nd period of the Winter Classic. It's not a fake tag, it's just taken from what was probably a really cheap jersey.

That's been around for forever, but anybody who has half a brain in their head, even without looking at a picture of the jersey, would do their research and realize that tag is registered to an Alan Nasreddine Game Issued Pens jersey from the 2nd period of the Winter Classic. It's not a fake tag, it's just taken from what was probably a really cheap jersey.

The Tag is fake too. The Alan Nasreddine WC MeiGray number/tag is the one used on all of the fakes. It was even used on the older fakes when it hilariously said "MeiGray Groop".

what is this??? click here regardless of the other slew of problems...they could have at least figured out where to put the 75th patch.

what is this??? click here regardless of the other slew of problems...they could have at least figured out where to put the 75th patch.

Not surprised considering it's a bootleg.

That's so bad it's almost not funny. It's some retarded mix between the throwback style and the regular blue from that season. The upside is if they are still making fakes like that it'll continue to be easier to spot them.

"Beautiful Jersey guaranteed to enhance anyones collection"

Wow, that's bad. "Embroidered, superior quality." :lol:

Why are Slovakia's numbers suddenly appearing on USA jerseys? On, that blue one.... what a shame.

I decided to be a ######, and I offered the guy with the fake Jagr Rangers jersey 99 cents and called him out on selling a piece of crap knockoff. I'm sure that pissed him off, because he rejected it and told me to suck it.

That's so bad it's almost not funny. It's some retarded mix between the throwback style and the regular blue from that season. The upside is if they are still making fakes like that it'll continue to be easier to spot them.

Unfortunately most fans will never know the difference ( nor care )

I like how he says

"I sold two similar jerseys (not captain or #33) on ebay 7 years ago and they sold for over $600 a piece!"

I guess he either had better looking jerseys or hooked a bigger sucker

I decided to be a ######, and I offered the guy with the fake Jagr Rangers jersey 99 cents and called him out on selling a piece of crap knockoff. I'm sure that pissed him off, because he rejected it and told me to suck it.

I sent him a message as well, basically shaming him for being a memorabilia collector/seller and selling fake jerseys (he has half a dozen other auto'd fakes). Is there any way to report counterfeit merchandise sellers on eBay? I know it's an option when leaving feedback, but there ought to be a way to report guys like this