customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This jersey had potential to be epic!

Wendel Clark Islanders Jersey

Not a hockey jersey, but still a laugher. I went into the local Marshall's today and found that they had put a bunch of Cowboys Roy Williams jerseys on the racks. I found a blue one, with proper numbers 38# on the shoulders and front, however on the back it was personalized with a #9. Oops!

Not a hockey jersey, but still a laugher. I went into the local Marshall's today and found that they had put a bunch of Cowboys Roy Williams jerseys on the racks. I found a blue one, with proper numbers 38# on the shoulders and front, however on the back it was personalized with a #9. Oops!

You should've taken a picture for all of our entertainment!

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-ANAHEIM-MIGHTY...%3A1%7C294%3A50

There you go. I need some Tums after this one.

I saw that same one too and i was like this is a joke lol

wow - wrong on so many levels. don't know if it makes it worse that it's not a knockoff jersey - an authentic jersey was ruined for this ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160344832069

They have another jersey like that for $500 except it's in the white style and it says OWNER on the bottom on the back.

I'm actually surprised because they are a great seller otherwise and I am considering purchasing from them one of these days. But I've gotta cough up the dough first.

wow - wrong on so many levels. don't know if it makes it worse that it's not a knockoff jersey - an authentic jersey was ruined for this ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=160344832069

House of Hockey has done many customizations like this, during the election they were the ones that had the Obama and McCain jerseys that were out there.

House of Hockey has done many customizations like this, during the election they were the ones that had the Obama and McCain jerseys that were out there.

IMO that's a waste of precious jerseys. At least the lettering looks accurate. I really dig the patch they added. The Pens should wear that patch throughout the upcoming season. I think, every Cup defending team should wear a "Stanley Champions" patch

ObamaJersey.jpg

palin-caps-jersey.jpg

It may have happened in DC, but that doesn't make it right...

That's one of my jersey no-no's. Buy a t-shirt, buy a bumper sticker, whatever to show your support for a candidate, however why ruin a jersey by doing something like that? To each their own I guess. Won't stop me from laughing at them.

Someone's taking a photo in a mirror?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Patrick-Roy-Replica-Co...3%3A13|294%3A50

__YOR__

EE

If thats the case...

That jersey could end up being a real steal. I saved the photo off ebay, and then flipped it to get a better look

ObamaJersey.jpg

palin-caps-jersey.jpg

It may have happened in DC, but that doesn't make it right...

Jesus, why does my team have so many stupid fans that would ruin a perfectly good jersey with non sense like that.

Madflava, no offense but I read Puck Daddy's jersey fouls every time he writes the column and the Cap fans are by far the worst offenders!

Madflava, no offense but I read Puck Daddy's jersey fouls every time he writes the column and the Cap fans are by far the worst offenders!

By far at Verizon we have many fans that think they are clever. I think the dumbest thing I've seen had to be the "Crosby Sucks" and "Mrs. Semin" jerseys. Though a cool one sometimes shows up like a replica Presidents #7 jersey like the one Bruce Boudreau wore in the movie Slapshot. Otherwise, Verizon is full of jersey fouls and cheap asian knockoff OV jerseys. I remember when I wore my authentic OV Edge 1.0 to a game and this guy and his girlfriend kept staring at my jersey because they realized just then the one he was wearing was a fake he bought off of Ebay.