EBay

Brilliant!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

I don't recall the Pro Player logo being on the front of the jersey like that. Was it?

Must be an "error jersey". I've seen a Penguins Starter once with the Starter/NHL logo on the front hem.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be an "error jersey". I've seen a Penguins Starter once with the Starter/NHL logo on the front hem.

"This jersey is unique in that it was printed before the season started when pro player thought they were going to be allowed to display their logo on the front of the jersey (so it would be easier for fans to see their logo/brand). They only got a few made per team before finding out that they were forced to keep their logo on the back (along with the usual nhl shield)."

:lol: Completely insane story..... :lol: what was proplayer thinking

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=190208773595

The guy flipped it for 200 something, doh!

######, wish I would have seen that...

Wow, me too, although I found on of those buy it now last summer for $32.99 and thought it was a joke or something until it actually arrived at my house. You can notice though that the logo has been washed as how faded the purple in the beard is.

Wow, me too, although I found on of those buy it now last summer for $32.99 and thought it was a joke or something until it actually arrived at my house. You can notice though that the logo has been washed as how faded the purple in the beard is.

Well, still 32 bucks for something that hard to find...not too bad..

Wha...???

The page in English.

There's got to be more to that. It just doesn't add up. Why would there be a BIN price of 700 bucks if the dude was gonna let it go for a dollar??

Wha...???

The page in English.

There's got to be more to that. It just doesn't add up. Why would there be a BIN price of 700 bucks if the dude was gonna let it go for a dollar??

They may actually know eachother and ended the auction like that to avoid any heavy Ebay and Paypal fees. Nobody is so stupid that they would let that jersey go for that price, especially a seller by the name of "99ninety-nine99". He even allows local pickup on some of his items.

Wha...???

The page in English.

Maybe the seller clicked the wrong button :blush:

Anyone know what size this is? I'm not the best with their measurements across the chest and shoulders....

http://cgi.ebay.com/YZERMAN-1997-NHL-ALL-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know what size this is? I'm not the best with their measurements across the chest and shoulders....

http://cgi.ebay.com/YZERMAN-1997-NHL-ALL-S...1QQcmdZViewItem

If I read that right, 52" inches around the "bust" means the chest, and the "authentic on ice jersey" tag suggests it should have a fight strap. If so, it's a size 52, which would fit like an XL replica. The photos make it look like an authentic weight fabric construction. I'd send them a question asking if it does have a size tag or a fight strap to confirm that before bidding. If it's an authentic, it could go for some real money, upwards of $250.

If I read that right, 52" inches around the "bust" means the chest, and the "authentic on ice jersey" tag suggests it should have a fight strap. If so, it's a size 52, which would fit like an XL replica. The photos make it look like an authentic weight fabric construction. I'd send them a question asking if it does have a size tag or a fight strap to confirm that before bidding. If it's an authentic, it could go for some real money, upwards of $250.

Thanks Jeff!

I actually stumbled across that earlier today too. If you look carefully at the last picture, I think you can make out the fight strap between the 1 and the 9 near the bottom

I actually stumbled across that earlier today too. If you look carefully at the last picture, I think you can make out the fight strap between the 1 and the 9 near the bottom

Even though you can make out the stitching of the FS, ask if it's still there. Someone could have cut it out. If you do win it, it would be a beautiful pickup. Based on your IJ Forum name, you might enjoy this one. If it were a blue Team Sweden Goal-Cut Lundqvist jersey, I would have to slap people around to get it! Good luck!

Even though you can make out the stitching of the FS, ask if it's still there. Someone could have cut it out. If you do win it, it would be a beautiful pickup. Based on your IJ Forum name, you might enjoy this one. If it were a blue Team Sweden Goal-Cut Lundqvist jersey, I would have to slap people around to get it! Good luck!

Thanks for the help guys!

I see an influx of fake Ovechkin jerseys on ebay recently... How do these look? The ebay Crosby's are pretty clearly poorly done but I think these look alright... Probably pick 1 up when they get cheaper...

125568976_o.jpg

The outline around the "A" is way too thin. Or is the blue part too thick? Either way, that's the only thing that looks bad to my eye.

how about the OVECHKIN? something just doesnt look right there too

Also, a note of caution, the quality on those China jerseys are never great, so theres going to be individual variations between the jerseys. They always use the same picture for all of them too, so its almost luck of the draw

Okay...some of you guys have GOT to pick these up:

Ducks Nike authentic

Leafs Heritage CCM authentic

Leafs Ultrafil CCM authentic

GO!

I am actually watching that Ducks jersey, but if someone else wants to go for it, feel free to do so.