EBay

Brilliant!

How do they make these knock-offs?

The logos and shoulder patches look real and the ccm logo too.

I'll agree that its a knock off from overseas. The neck tag could be CCM, but it should be all black if it is, as CCM shifted production from KOHO road and alt jersey at the end of the 2004 season. All replicas made from then on, had the CCM tag where there had previously been KOHO tags, so anything made after the lockout could have a CCM tag and be legit. With that jersey there are several things wrong, its the wrong type collar, it should be a "whishbone" type, the shoulders are cut in the same style as the Nashville alt and there is mesh down the sides, like the Thrashers alt.

See the middle picture on the right for what I am talking about for the collar and shoulders. Sharks Jersey

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-MODANO-DALLA...1QQcmdZViewItem

I find it strange the NHL shield on the back is platinum and not orange.

I think that one is legit, as the NHL shield was silver for the 1999-2000 season as the started some program where the orange shield would be used for non game worn stuff and the Silver would be on game worn or something to that extent. I think the jersey is legit, but as it says it has the KOHO patch added, which shouldn't be there, and could be an easy fix. That does raise a flag to me, but the hem tag looks to good to be fake. I would guess someone bought the jersey with Modano on it, and wanted it to be current with the KOHO tag and was able to get one on there then the Stanley Cup patch was added, at least the only logical steps that are in my head. See what others say, but I'd say go for it.

How about this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-MODANO-DALLA...1QQcmdZViewItem

I find it strange the NHL shield on the back is platinum and not orange.

The Koho Patch and Stanley Cup Patch don't belong on this jersey. This is how the jersey should be patched:

2886118620054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

The 1999 Stanley Cup Patch belongs on this jersey, when the green one was their 3rd jersey. And the coolest about this particular jersey is the little Stars logo embroidered in the hem on the back.

2858825540054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

BTW, anyone got a 1999 Stanley Cup Patch left over for me?

The Koho Patch and Stanley Cup Patch don't belong on this jersey. This is how the jersey should be patched:

2886118620054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

The 1999 Stanley Cup Patch belongs on this jersey, when the green one was their 3rd jersey. And the coolest about this particular jersey is the little Stars logo embroidered in the hem on the back.

2858825540054115799S600x600Q85.jpg

BTW, anyone got a 1999 Stanley Cup Patch left over for me?

No i am sorry, i just threw them in the trash-can, i had too many off them..... :lol:

So I was off by a season, ######. I thought I had this all memorized by now!

I like how that guy also has fake Hossa Winter Classic Jerseys. Which I would love to get my hands on and take the patch off if he does stay in Pittsburgh next year and they do infact use that as their alt, but really, I guess people will buy anything.

the RBK on the back doesnt look embroidered, the shoulder patches are off compared to mine (the blue on the patches) the inside stripes, theres no white on mine, the Vancouver & Orca doesnt look stitched from one of the pictures

Thats all I found I think. I'm not commenting on the name/letter yet because I'm not sure if something isn't right on those.

:lol: My girlfriend has fake luongos..... :lol: .....but i still like her.....

Heh...was I the only one who got a laugh out of this??

Haha, very good Tom :D

Yeah, but don´t worry, I did not pay for them......are you crazy, do you know how many jerseys you can buy for that kind of money?..... :lol:

Nope, i told her to do what every other girl in the world does, when she want something like that done: Ask her dad for the money!.....I still have the outline of five fingers across my face...... :lol:

That's just terrible.

If somebody actually buys that...I'm going to hack their account, find out where they live and knock some sense into them...holy cow what a disgrace.

Actually it's very easy to get jersey done like that. No big deal.

No kidding. I'm starting to think it's harder to get a jersey done right.

Hey, at least you watch a playoff game in it!!! :P