EBay

Brilliant!

Yeah, that's why I said be a bit wary, he's clearly using MeiGrays photos so what he's selling probably doesn't look like that.

Well the jersey in the pic is the one Sid wore when he played in the game, so guess that's OK ;) And as far as I know, all Edge's have that D shaped hem at the bottom but Benpc says they've never sold an authentic Edge for the Winter Classics, so what he's got is perhaps something like the 550s River City are selling?

They have the little neck V neck pocket with NHL logo that are only on the edge jerseys, which the 550 replicas don't have, so I'm leaning toward them (at least the one I posted) being Chinese knock offs. All of the other jerseys (especially the 550s) that seller has look like knockoffs to me. To be fair, I don't blame them for making an Edge version of the Winter Classic Jersey, I can see it selling pretty well, which means the bootleggers have more insight than the league itself.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm putting together an Winter Classic Crosby jersey but decided to make mine out of a CCM 550 since I'm personally not a fan of the Edge jerseys.

Yea, it's not as accurate as it could be, but I'll wear it more if it's a 550 and doesn't have a hemline that looks like a friggin' diaper.

Hey all, not a lot of time left on this but was wondering what you guys thought of it. I wasn't aware that they made authentics in a size 44. Which brings up another point, I like a Small in the newer 550 replicas, but I remember reading somewhere on here that with the older jerseys, the sizing seems to be a little smaller than they have been the last few years. Anyway, if the price doesn't go up much, it might be worth jumping on it and taking the risk.

Any help/insight you guys might have within the next 16 or so hours is appreciated. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/L-A-Kings-Hockey-Jerse...1QQcmdZViewItem

hey Dasle, I've definitely seen numerous size 44s so I wouldn't be too concerned.

I've even seen a 40, which kinda raised my brow a bit :P

Wasn't somebody hunting for one of these....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rochester-Americans-Am...1QQcmdZViewItem

Wasn't somebody hunting for one of these....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rochester-Americans-Am...1QQcmdZViewItem

I was, but I got one recently. I also was able to get a blank one so I could choose a better player name as well.

Thanks though.

One of the sweetest (international) jerseys ever, especially when named & numbered < 2 hr:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=015

I'm sure everyone has noticed Ebay's new bidder protection idea where the user names are hidden and bidding history as well (so much for that username list huh) :glare:

Yeah that is nice. I have the yellow version of that jersey tagged with Lundqvist. I just love the fact that everything is sewn on. Even the Sverige patch.

Yeah that is nice. I have the yellow version of that jersey tagged with Lundqvist. I just love the fact that everything is sewn on. Even the Sverige patch.

:thumbsup: Yeah I had seen your's as well. The last pre-swift one with the laces. You should get those olympic rings sewn/embroidered on the shoulder(s) like they had in Torino. Will look even better then B) . I'm not bidding on the blue one btw if anyone would like to.

Interestingly enough it seems only the US version/ US seller of Ebay hides bidder names etc.

Have you seen this beauty on ebay yet?

I had no idea that Sweden had adopted the colors of the Finland flag. Must have happened while I was sleeping last night...

6a40_1.JPG

Sweden "Finland" jersey

Have you seen this beauty on ebay yet?

I had no idea that Sweden had adopted the colors of the Finland flag. Must have happened while I was sleeping last night...

6a40_1.JPG

Sweden "Finland" jersey

Yes, I have come across this jersey a few times from a few different sellers...I always remember them coming from knock off jersey sellers,but I have never seen one priced this high...unless it is something different from what I've seen...

I really have to ask about this one? Why was the final price so high? I can't see this being rare or unusual. I have one just like it. At that price, I'd let it go in a NY Minute. It's only a Forsberg Avs jersey with an all star patch, right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=008

That's a great question actually since the jersey itself is COMPLETELY inaccurate. The Avs wore CCMs and KOHOs in 2001 when they hosted the All-Star Game and that one there is a Starter mesh jersey from 1997-1999. Also, the manufacturer seems to be missing from the size tag.

That's a great question actually since the jersey itself is COMPLETELY inaccurate. The Avs wore CCMs and KOHOs in 2001 when they hosted the All-Star Game and that one there is a Starter mesh jersey from 1997-1999. Also, the manufacturer seems to be missing from the size tag.

I think it's time we all abandon our Forsberg jerseys for that price! :rolleyes:

Boy you aint kidding. I need to go out and have my two Avs jerseys tagged with Forsberg so I can make a cool 800 bucks off of them!

I really have to ask about this one? Why was the final price so high? I can't see this being rare or unusual. I have one just like it. At that price, I'd let it go in a NY Minute. It's only a Forsberg Avs jersey with an all star patch, right?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=008

I think, there were bidders who really knew what they were bidding. It's not very often that you come across a Starter jersey Made in USA. It's just one little detail but the seller fortunately took a picture of it. The All Star patch can be removed.

I wonder why I didn't get that much money for my 95-96 Foppa Made in USA jersey, it's even more rare than the one in the auction.