EBay

Brilliant!

I believe an authentic coyotes 3rd was mentioned at some point, this one is a 48, not sure if thats what was called for, but here it is none the less.

Coyotes 3rd

Im all over this jersey! Its the 48 Ive been looking for..

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just happened upon two big finds. I snagged a LA Kings 20th anniversary patch for 7 bucks. Can't beat that huh? Now I just need to find an 80's CCM authentic purple and gold jersey to put it on! That and I got a white Nike authentic Blackhawks jersey for about 35 bucks. Woo-hoo!! Cross another one off the list.

What do you guys think of this Mike Ricci Nordiques authentic..Is it one done by Griff??

seller dukepolitics

c76e_1.JPG

d918_1.JPG

e576_1.JPG

No tags? I'd pass. It's missing the Mise au Jeu tag and even the ultrafil tag too. Even if it was a game-worn jersey, the ultrafil tag would be there.

No tags? I'd pass. It's missing the Mise au Jeu tag and even the ultrafil tag too. Even if it was a game-worn jersey, the ultrafil tag would be there.

Never hurts to ask..My quest continues

Heh...keep your head up dude. You'll find one. Hey, if you're that hard up for a classic Nords jersey, there's always MeiGray!

Heh...keep your head up dude. You'll find one. Hey, if you're that hard up for a classic Nords jersey, there's always MeiGray!

Yes I was looking there but that would be a centerpiece for my wall lol//Imagine throwing on a Ricci Gamer or a Foote gamer just to wear and someone coming up to you and saying wash you jersey it's dirty..I collect Mets Gamers and am in the process of buying a Mets 9-11-01 jersey from 2001 after the Twin Towers fell.The Mets only wore them the last 2 weeks...ch ching..A Nordiques gamer will be on my wall one day...What is the quality of the CCM replicas from the 90's compared to the vintage ccm series that was released a few years back???

I just won my very first authentic off eBay a few days ago: a Starter authentic size 52 Rangers 3rd jersey, with all the tags still on it. Picked it up for $86. Not too bad, I'd say.

######, just lost out on a Rochester Americans jersey...one of my all time favorite jerseys..

I just won my very first authentic off eBay a few days ago: a Starter authentic size 52 Rangers 3rd jersey, with all the tags still on it. Picked it up for $86. Not too bad, I'd say.

congrats - i was the one with the $85 bid. i was looking for a 54 though and found one, just not in as great of shape as that 52.

congrats - i was the one with the $85 bid. i was looking for a 54 though and found one, just not in as great of shape as that 52.

No kidding? Small world, man.

Ok lets try again lol..How does this Nordiques look???

Like it's going to be very expensive!

The jersey looks good to me with the Maska tag in the neck.

The font looks good at first glance and the French "Coupe Stanley" patch is a hard to find nice addition, which was only worn by the Nords and Canadiens back in the day.

I wonder if it will top $300?

Yep, that`s one's legit, on my watchlist and I'm also planning to bid on it.

Well looks like we will be getting into a bidding war then I wish I could say Good Luck :fight:

Is there a possibility that that Nords jersey is a pre-1992 jersey with a post-1992 patch sewn onto it? I notice it's missing the Mise au Jeu tag and I'm pretty sure that it's not a game-worn. That being said, it's still a beauty and will definitely be worth every penny.

while we're on this topic, what do you guys think about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330221644005

Fake. It's on ebay, what did you expect?

while we're on this topic, what do you guys think about this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=330221644005

I don't know if the SandowSK jersey itself is real or not, but the lettering is total crap. You should compare it to illustrations on NHLUniforms.com or check out some jersey photos on webshots and become familiar with the details of their lettering style. To be a bit blunt, you need to do your homework because that one is bad enough that if you were familiar with what it should look like, you wouldn't have needed to ask on this one. I'm not saying you shouldn't ask, but I am pointing out that it seems you need to educate yourself more before you bid on a vintage authentic Nordiques jersey that could end up costing you a week's pay.

Just have to say well done JeffB, as you beat me on that 1996 US World Cup Jersey. I bid in the closing seconds, had it until I refreshed at 2 seconds remaining to see I had lost it and no time to rebid. Well played sir! Is this going to be Richter?

Is this a total knock off or a decent replica?

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVGENI-MALKIN-71-PENGU...1QQcmdZViewItem

Is this a total knock off or a decent replica?

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVGENI-MALKIN-71-PENGU...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm gonna say a total knock-off. Two red flags are that there are a bunch of that one jersey in different sizes and that it's from China.