EBay

Brilliant!

That's what I kind of figured with him being in China and the multitude of jerseys,but all feedback seemed to be pretty happy with what they recieved....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Buyers don't equal a good or authentic product from what I've seen. Lots of people don't know the difference. Also, probably some know they're not getting anything legit for 20 bucks, and are okay with it.

Just my thinking.

True...guess I'll just hold out and wait and get my Cleary jersey...

Is this a total knock off or a decent replica?

http://cgi.ebay.com/EVGENI-MALKIN-71-PENGU...1QQcmdZViewItem

I picked up a Malkin from one of these sellers, knowing full well it wasn't going to be legit, and its not a bad jersey. The numbers are one layer screened and sewn on without any adhesive and the patches are actual sewn patches. The fight strap is good, the fabric doesn't stretch like a true authentic would. Basically, I wanted to get a penguins jersey I could try stripping myself fairly easily and put HOSSA on the back. I wouldn't be too pleased with it if I bought it for the name and number on the back, as those parts are even worse than an NHL.com replica.

I picked up a Malkin from one of these sellers, knowing full well it wasn't going to be legit, and its not a bad jersey. The numbers are one layer screened and sewn on without any adhesive and the patches are actual sewn patches. The fight strap is good, the fabric doesn't stretch like a true authentic would. Basically, I wanted to get a penguins jersey I could try stripping myself fairly easily and put HOSSA on the back. I wouldn't be too pleased with it if I bought it for the name and number on the back, as those parts are even worse than an NHL.com replica.

Man, I'm also thinking about picking up a Crosby, stripping it and put the correct fonts on it if RBK don't release a legit Authentic

How is the jersey's cut? Is it cut like a regular RBK Premier/Edge?

Are you talking about the black jersey or the Winter Classic? I have a black jersey, its cut like an edge jersey, it has the tail on the back, the cut in the side to make the back flap and has most or all the pieces sewn just like the penguins edge jerseys. The material isn't stretchy and I got a 52, when I usually get at a 48, since they tend to be small when you order these knockoffs. Just a heads up, the "C" on the Crosby jersey isn't sewn on, its heat sealed, while the rest of the fake numbers are sewn. Also, the 250 patch and the numbers are sewn a little high on the sleeves. Overall, I like what I got, and it didn't cost me too much.

Are you talking about the black jersey or the Winter Classic? I have a black jersey, its cut like an edge jersey, it has the tail on the back, the cut in the side to make the back flap and has most or all the pieces sewn just like the penguins edge jerseys. The material isn't stretchy and I got a 52, when I usually get at a 48, since they tend to be small when you order these knockoffs. Just a heads up, the "C" on the Crosby jersey isn't sewn on, its heat sealed, while the rest of the fake numbers are sewn. Also, the 250 patch and the numbers are sewn a little high on the sleeves. Overall, I like what I got, and it didn't cost me too much.

Oops, I was talking about the Winter Classic one.

I've noticed that most places sew the numbers and patch high anyway on the edge jerseys. That includes the ones that you buy directly from Mellon Arena :(

So in that respect, it's not any different than most jerseys out there ;)

Yeah, I almost think you have to put that patch higher on that penguins jersey. Since the numbers are placed right about the gold panel on the jerseys, if you aren't wearing shoulder pads the numbers would be at or below your elbow based on the jersey I have.

I found this on ebay today, and while not actual coyotes jerseys, it was cool to see the 3rd in a white jersey, as it doesn't look as good as I expected, and the all red one is interesting too. I was recently thinking about white version of the old alts that would be cool, such as the Avalanche and Oilers. I would expect brands like K1 and SP to make those up for a complete team set of home and away but so far I'll ive seen is the Senators swoosh jersey in a white.

119057620_o.jpg

119057661_o.jpg

I like how he put the All-Star Game patch on there. I'd never thought of that for some reason. I just might do that to mine now.

I like how he put the All-Star Game patch on there. I'd never thought of that for some reason. I just might do that to mine now.

ASG Patch I picked one up when I bought some other patches, you cant beat it at $2.99

I've always liked that jersey...too bad it's a small...

I've always liked that jersey...too bad it's a small...

If I gave up carbs for the rest of my life, I may be able to make a kelly hrudey headband out of it.

LMAO

I hear ya, it makes me sad when these cool jerseys show up in a small or medium

Hi I am new to this forum.

Do you guys think this is a knockoff jersey?

http://cgi.ebay.com/San-Jose-Sharks-Practi...1742.m153.l1262

Since the seller is from Korea and the price is kinda cheap, please advice, thanks.

it's a knockoff. Anything on Ebay from Korea is a knockoff. First sign is the CCM badge on the back. It should be a Koho, and it should be black, not teal.

it's a knockoff. Anything on Ebay from Korea is a knockoff. First sign is the CCM badge on the back. It should be a Koho, and it should be black, not teal.

How do they make these knock-offs?

The logos and shoulder patches look real and the ccm logo too.