EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have many jerseys that still have the tags on them - that being said, wearing them with the tags on kinda defeats the purpose of them still being "new with tags". So no, I've never worn any jerseys with the tags. I do try to save the tags of any jerseys I de-tag to wear.

Then again I just don't wear jerseys often enough (I work at a bank) toss in the fact I need to lose a few, and well, tags are the least of my worries :)

Authentic Coyotes Jersey sz 52 $39.99

Its a waste of a customization

Its Customized with Brian #108

It could be stripped and become ALMOST Briere

Just missing the ERE

BRI...

Red 2002 team Canada jersey. LEMIEUX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320506246067&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Admits its not authentic but a replica. no fight strap. china or true Nike??

$200 is VERY high for a real replica IMO

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

Red 2002 team Canada jersey. LEMIEUX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320506246067&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Admits its not authentic but a replica. no fight strap. china or true Nike??

$200 is VERY high for a real replica IMO

although I havent seen any china specials for the older canada jerseys.. that is a bit too much money for a replica ..

although I havent seen any china specials for the older canada jerseys.. that is a bit too much money for a replica ..

there are chinese knockoffs for that version as well as the 1998 version already, quite a few on eBay

there are chinese knockoffs for that version as well as the 1998 version already, quite a few on eBay

like this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARIO-LEMIEUX-TEAM-CANADA-SALT-LAKE-CITY-OLYMPICS-XL_W0QQitemZ270552341259QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item3efe2d1b0b

lol

i think the "C" is the dead give away

yep, well, you can't just judge by just the "C", it could be a bad customized job.

Two things to look for when it comes to the 2002 Team Canada red jersey:

1) This jersey is a four years ago version, so basically there is absolutely no way a seller can keep selling a bunch of the same style again and again. It is maybe possible if it is replicas, but authentics, I can bet my whole fortune that won't happen (although I have 10 of that in authentics in my basement) :glare:

2) Here is an example of how to distinguish a fake 2002 Team Canada red jersey:

Fake Canada jersey

Ok, forget about the poor customization job first. Just look at the jersey. If you just simply look at the inside of the jersey (where the seller fold up to show the fight strap), that area SHOULD NOT be completely black.

For all real authentic jerseys, Reebok, Nike, CCM, among others, when it comes to multi-colour design, almost 99$% of the time the different colours on the jersey are actually dye into the fabric. So use this Canada as an example, if this jersey is the real deal, the inside area that the seller fold up, you should see (from bottom up) Red, white, black, white, and red, and should be one-piece fabric throughout.

The manufacturers of fake jerseys assume the different colour as fabric, so you would see red, white, and black fabrics joining together with stitching. This way the jersey will be much heavier (total against Reebok Edge theory of making the jersey lighter)...

If you want to see a pic of the real one, I can take one off my authentics.

Hope this help!

yep, well, you can't just judge by just the "C", it could be a bad customized job.

Two things to look for when it comes to the 2002 Team Canada red jersey:

1) This jersey is a four years ago version, so basically there is absolutely no way a seller can keep selling a bunch of the same style again and again. It is maybe possible if it is replicas, but authentics, I can bet my whole fortune that won't happen (although I have 10 of that in authentics in my basement) :glare:

2) Here is an example of how to distinguish a fake 2002 Team Canada red jersey:

Fake Canada jersey

Ok, forget about the poor customization job first. Just look at the jersey. If you just simply look at the inside of the jersey (where the seller fold up to show the fight strap), that area SHOULD NOT be completely black.

For all real authentic jerseys, Reebok, Nike, CCM, among others, when it comes to multi-colour design, almost 99$% of the time the different colours on the jersey are actually dye into the fabric. So use this Canada as an example, if this jersey is the real deal, the inside area that the seller fold up, you should see (from bottom up) Red, white, black, white, and red, and should be one-piece fabric throughout.

The manufacturers of fake jerseys assume the different colour as fabric, so you would see red, white, and black fabrics joining together with stitching. This way the jersey will be much heavier (total against Reebok Edge theory of making the jersey lighter)...

If you want to see a pic of the real one, I can take one off my authentics.

Hope this help!

I'm sure im not the only one intersted in seeing the REAL DEAL! :)

I'm sure im not the only one intersted in seeing the REAL DEAL! :)

As promised:

The top (Lemieux) is fake, bottom is the real deal

The third pic shows what I meant by one-piece fabric. The colours are dyed into the fabric.

can1.jpg

can2.jpg

can3.jpg

Its real, but there are a lot of idiots bidding on it so expect to pay a lot of money. Seriously 10 bids in one day already?

Its real, but there are a lot of idiots bidding on it so expect to pay a lot of money. Seriously 10 bids in one day already?

That guys selling a lot of really nice jerseys. His last round of auctions included an old Caps and Blackhawks jersey.

Thank god I already have my nords jersey or I'd be after that hard.