EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had been looking for a Nailers jersey for awhile. I found one in July when I picked up their new road jersey, but I like that one as well and bookmarked it.

Hard to tell based on those shots, but from what we know and can gather, the seller ONLY has those jerseys for sale, but he has multiples of em seeing how that picture is taken

One knock against is that for that particular model, there has been fakes on the market. So I guess you could ask him for better more detailed pictures and go from there

Hard to tell based on those shots, but from what we know and can gather, the seller ONLY has those jerseys for sale, but he has multiples of em seeing how that picture is taken

One knock against is that for that particular model, there has been fakes on the market. So I guess you could ask him for better more detailed pictures and go from there

The seller has sold this jersey before.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320487517440

Now again, since the photo shows two of them, it could just be the current auction and the one that sold are all that he had. The main reason I would be hesitant is if you look at many of his negatives it is due to the DVD's he is selling are the Asian bootlegs of the DVD's. So it wouldn't be out of the realm of likelihood that if he is selling bootleg DVD's, he is probably selling knockoff jerseys too.

I know people are looking for a bargain, but c'mon the biggest red flag on any fake is the price tag. Crosby is the most marketable player in the sport right now, why on earth would someone be selling a brand new with tags customized Crosby jersey for $70 when a blank costs twice that even for a replica?

I know people are looking for a bargain, but c'mon the biggest red flag on any fake is the price tag. Crosby is the most marketable player in the sport right now, why on earth would someone be selling a brand new with tags customized Crosby jersey for $70 when a blank costs twice that even for a replica?

The price tag was that of an auction...which is now up to $170US. If it had been a buy it now at 70 bucks even I would have known the difference, but I had not seen this jersey as being faked before. Thanks though.... :doh:

The price tag was that of an auction...which is now up to $170US. If it had been a buy it now at 70 bucks even I would have known the difference, but I had not seen this jersey as being faked before. Thanks though.... :doh:

There are fake Rimouskis out there...

Found these on dhgate...

Fake Crosby Rimouski

I think it's pretty safe to say that anything on EBay right now is most likely a fake.

Corrected. :lol:

I think it's pretty safe to say that anything Crosby right now is most likely a fake.

Not really...As least I am selling authentics.

But still some individual emailed me and said I am selling fakes (my Habs 1919-1910)

Oh well, just an uneducated buyer

I have a Crosby Rimouski jersey; with these for sale...I guess I'll no longer be unique. :angry:

I do have the blue style though which I haven't really seen fakes of...yet. But I'm not holding my breath.

I have a Crosby Rimouski jersey; with these for sale...I guess I'll no longer be unique. :angry:

I do have the blue style though which I haven't really seen fakes of...yet. But I'm not holding my breath.

There appears to be actual legitimate Crosby Rimouski replicas out there now in both blue and white. The don't have the extra patches as the fakes and the seller Hockey Jersey Outlet (mbsmall8tm0) is a known legit seller of overstock jerseys:

Legit Crosby Rimouski blue

Legit Crosby Rimouski white

Is that the right style of jersey for Crosby though?

You're right, looks like the "legit" replicas are wrong in the style, which doesn't surprise me too much since there are a ton of legitimate Pens jerseys from before the Crosby-era customized as him (in addition to all the fakes).

I think the QMJHL site or even Rimouski still has old jerseys for sale. They are cheap too, might pick one up and get Crosby on the back.

There appears to be actual legitimate Crosby Rimouski replicas out there now in both blue and white. The don't have the extra patches as the fakes and the seller Hockey Jersey Outlet (mbsmall8tm0) is a known legit seller of overstock jerseys:

That's the new EDGE Rimouski design. The EDGE jerseys were introduced to the CHL starting this season. Crosby only wore the old 6100s.

I know those replicas are legit, but aren't they the new EDGE version jersey?

Like Derby said above, I'm not sure Sidney wore those version of Oceanic Rimouski jerseys. His version of the jersey seems harder to find now... except for the fakes.

I think the QMJHL site or even Rimouski still has old jerseys for sale. They are cheap too, might pick one up and get Crosby on the back.

I've never bought a CHL jersey and I am curious if they had ever sold blank authentic jerseys for retail since Rbk started making the jerseys. It looks like the jerseys from last year and this year offered on the CHL store (aka RCS) are all replica jerseys(no fight strap). The only authentics I've seen have been game worn.

I've never bought a CHL jersey and I am curious if they had ever sold blank authentic jerseys for retail since Rbk started making the jerseys. It looks like the jerseys from last year and this year offered on the CHL store (aka RCS) are all replica jerseys(no fight strap). The only authentics I've seen have been game worn.

I've got a Rbk Everett Silvertips (WHL) authentic, size 48, which I got from Brilliant. No idea where he got it from, probably the team themselves.