EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hows about this one on ebay now?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-Team-Canada-authentic-S-Yzerman-jersey_W0QQitemZ150427989700QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item230634f6c4

Looks real..dosent the IIHF patch belong on the inside of the jersey?

I can't believe you thought that jersey is real, it couldn't be more obvious that it is a fake.

With all the super demand for Canada jerseys there is no way even a non-gamer Canada jersey would only sell for $150. I can see a USA jersey going for so little but that's because nobody cares enough about them to pay that much. That Stevie Y jersey transcends borders or something.

That IIHF patch is laughably fake. Hockey Canada is big enough deal that they would never let the IIHF put a patch on their jerseys.

hows about this one on ebay now?!?!

http://cgi.ebay.com/2002-Team-Canada-authentic-S-Yzerman-jersey_W0QQitemZ150427989700QQcmdZViewItemQQptZU_Hockey_Fan_Shop?hash=item230634f6c4

Looks real..dosent the IIHF patch belong on the inside of the jersey?

I Think the Yzerman jersey is okay. The IIHF patch is not worn in the Olympics as it is in the World Championships and other IIHF sanctioned events. Canada wears the patch every year at the IHWC and will again this year in Germany. Remember, $150.00 is just the starting bid and not a "buy it now."

It was just sarcasm on the part of guam64.

As you can see he was using the same language as the Sphere Monk in his post.

He was scoffing at the fact that mr monk is obviously pro-Canadian in his posts.

The Yzerman jersey is legit and IIHF patches were on the Team Canada jerseys in the '02 Olympics

I can't believe you thought that jersey is real, it couldn't be more obvious that it is a fake.

With all the super demand for Canada jerseys there is no way even a non-gamer Canada jersey would only sell for $150. I can see a USA jersey going for so little but that's because nobody cares enough about them to pay that much. That Stevie Y jersey transcends borders or something.

That IIHF patch is laughably fake. Hockey Canada is big enough deal that they would never let the IIHF put a patch on their jerseys.

That Yzerman is authentic, legit.

It was just sarcasm on the part of guam64.

As you can see he was using the same language as the Sphere Monk in his post.

He was scoffing at the fact that mr monk is obviously pro-Canadian in his posts.

The Yzerman jersey is legit and IIHF patches were on the Team Canada jerseys in the '02 Olympics

I was waiting for him to pull out the whole "USA didn't deserve to wear jerseys against the Greatest Nation on Earth that is Canada!"

I kid, I kid. I will be here all week!

Its going to end up WAY higher then $150. he just posted it.

Wait till the auctions over. it will brake the $200 mark easy.

I was waiting for him to pull out the whole "USA didn't deserve to wear jerseys against the Greatest Nation on Earth that is Canada!"

I kid, I kid. I will be here all week!

Ya. I can see how its funny seeing that cuz normally its only the Americans that talk that way. Not us humble Canadians! :)

14 gold medals anyone? :)

how old are you?

maybe its just me, but I dont like the tone of a few posts lately. Moderators?

Hard to tell man... He appears to be able to spell, but cannot count...

Interesting indeed

maybe its just me, but I dont like the tone of a few posts lately. Moderators?

Don't worry; eyes are open.

LMAO

So does my Dumont Gamer with Lafontaine patch worth $5000 now????? B)

Wow, and I love the fact that he states he has an offer for $500 in the questions section.

LMAO

So does my Dumont Gamer with Lafontaine patch worth $5000 now????? B)

I have that exact same jersey and exact same size but mine is new with tags and i only paid $250 for mine

Wow. Hack job or what?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250556399037&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

AND HE HAS 6 OF THEM. all minus the NHL badges no doubt.

he's got a few more for sale also.