EBay

Brilliant!

Supposed to be %100 real with cup patches. CCM & NHL logo look strange on the underside

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270554391820&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT.

this is a jersey I would love to own if its real. $250 kinda high

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposed to be %100 real with cup patches. CCM & NHL logo look strange on the underside

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270554391820&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT.

this is a jersey I would love to own if its real. $250 kinda high

Legit!

What's strange about the CCM and NHL logo on the underside?

Legit!

What's strange about the CCM and NHL logo on the underside?

Think $250 is a good price for this jersey?

..i thought the CCM looked like it had white paper on it. is that cuz its covering the glue?. don't know for sure.

Think $250 is a good price for this jersey?

..i thought the CCM looked like it had white paper on it. is that cuz its covering the glue?. don't know for sure.

Ah, I knew these listings looked familiar. That is user "wolfram3d".

I don't know if you guys remember, but a while back when I first posted my sale thread, I had a size 48 devils CCM red authentic for sale, with a dime sized stain on the back of the jersey. Well I sold it to wolfram3d outright for $125 (what I was asking for it on here). I bought it off him originally (for less than what he paid to buy it back from me).

He told me he regretted selling it and he wanted to make it into a '95 cup Stevens. Well here it is, stain and all, selling for $250.

Ah, I knew these listings looked familiar. That is user "wolfram3d".

I don't know if you guys remember, but a while back when I first posted my sale thread, I had a size 48 devils CCM red authentic for sale, with a dime sized stain on the back of the jersey. Well I sold it to wolfram3d outright for $125 (what I was asking for it on here). I bought it off him originally (for less than what he paid to buy it back from me).

He told me he regretted selling it and he wanted to make it into a '95 cup Stevens. Well here it is, stain and all, selling for $250.

He's got a few nice jerseys up for auction but is asking for a high price.

If you buy from Wolfram3D just be specific at how you want it shipped.

I forgot to ask him explicitly not to send the jersey I purchased from him wadded up in a ball and stuffed into a sticky old Dole fruit cup box. Oh and he overcharges for shipping to the US.

Is there anything wrong with my listing, pictures or price? Definitely not getting much interest on this...

Only 4 watchers.

Autographed Authentic Burke Coyotes Jersey

probably doesnt help that I'm one of the watchers just curious to see where it closes at xD

:mellow: thanks, haha.

I thought i might have made a spelling error, cause it has been up for a week and there has been little interest, the only email i got was from someone in Hong Kong....sketch

Is there anything wrong with my listing, pictures or price? Definitely not getting much interest on this...

Only 4 watchers.

Autographed Authentic Burke Coyotes Jersey

maybe is the style, or the players name. Sometimes you actually decrease the value of the jersey because of the player's name.

maybe is the style, or the players name. Sometimes you actually decrease the value of the jersey because of the player's name.

:blink:

could be the style, color, the fact that it's already customized, size ot the economy.

i'm having the same problem with both gamers and pro authentics, both blank and customized.

i have jerseys, masks and artwork on the bay and i always wonder WHY people put a "watch" tag on the items when the auction is "buy it now or best offer"

if you like the item, put in a offer... simple.

remember that alot of auctions get bids on them toward the end of the auctions so don't give up hope.

B)

:blink:

could be the style, color, the fact that it's already customized, size ot the economy.

i'm having the same problem with both gamers and pro authentics, both blank and customized.

i have jerseys, masks and artwork on the bay and i always wonder WHY people put a "watch" tag on the items when the auction is "buy it now or best offer"

if you like the item, put in a offer... simple.

remember that alot of auctions get bids on them toward the end of the auctions so don't give up hope.

B)

I put a ton of stuff in my watch list that I have no intention of bidding on or buying just to see what the items end for or to see if they sell or not. If I have the same jersey that is listed I'm always curious to see what it will end for.

Is this good or is it fake? Sidney Crosby Rimouski Oceanic Jersey

Is this good or is it fake? Sidney Crosby Rimouski Oceanic Jersey

I would say its real, the fake crosby rimouski I've seen have the memorial cup patch on them. Also since it seemed to be the replica style instead of the "Authentic"

I would say its real, the fake crosby rimouski I've seen have the memorial cup patch on them. Also since it seemed to be the replica style instead of the "Authentic"

This is a total tangent, but I love you sig. Great freakout by a coach!

Yeah, that looks like a legit Rimouski replica because the CHL patch on the hem is a patch and not embroidered. That's consistent with the replicas I've owned. I don't think anyone would fake a replica either. If they're going to that trouble, they'll put a strap in it and pawn it off as a pro.

Good deal, thanks for the help. How about this one? Legit replica or Asian knockoff? SIDNEY CROSBY PENGUINS OFFICIAL CCM HOCKEY JERSEY BNWT

I put a ton of stuff in my watch list that I have no intention of bidding on or buying just to see what the items end for or to see if they sell or not. If I have the same jersey that is listed I'm always curious to see what it will end for.

I do the same thing...

The Pens jersey is legit but something tells me it has a glued on lettering which is very stiff. Ask for pictures from the inside of the jersey

My Replica 2004 Iginla has the heat sealed lettering and isnt super stiff. I feel like the factory glued lettering is much much softer than the heat sealed lettering that is done afterwords.

Has anyone seen this before - a team selling their game-worns on eBay now even though they are still being used/worn and won't be available until the end of the season?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170466147281

Granted it's not that weird as the season is almost over, but I thought it was interesting.

This seller named Goon-Gear is selling a whole bunch of jerseys right now. Is he a Righteous seller?

He seems to be selling a mix of authentics and replicas.

This seller named Goon-Gear is selling a whole bunch of jerseys right now. Is he a Righteous seller?

He seems to be selling a mix of authentics and replicas.

a

I had a bad experience with him a couple years ago when he sold under another name. He sent me a different jersey

than the one he pictured. Same team and player, but a lousy, pilled, frayed, wrong font, piece of garbage.

I emailed him and he said the pictures were his, and I just got cold feet after I bought it. I told him, I know

the pictures are yours, but they are not of the same jersey you sent. He denied it and kept going on and on

about how he takes his own pictures and he watermarks them etc... Never addressing the actual claim which was

he mailed me a different jersey than the one listed. I sent side by side pics of his listing and what was sent

to ebay and paypal and I got my money back. He was nasty and arrogant right until the end. Seconds after I got an email from Paypal

saying I won the claim, he sends me an email that said something like "when you mess with the bull you get the horns".

I wrote back and said, check your inbox, I won.

The best part, was about 9 months later I purposely listed a jersey I knew he would bid on. And when he won, I sent him

the piece of garbage jersey he sent me, not the one he "won", along with his full refund and note that said "mess with the bull get the horns"

Buy what you want, but in my book he's a dbag