EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't offer...its straight up bidding

I abuse the "Ask A Question" button.

There are a couple problems with the one you posted. The all star patch is wrong, it should have a white border and it should have the small trademark and copyright symbols on the bottom where the shield is. The yellow bordered patch that they used was for the bruins jerseys. Second, they put the name on a nameplate which is incorrect, they used nameplates for the 94 all-star game but for the 96 and 97 they didn't.

good catches. Now I know my Hasek is a good one.

I wouldn't pay more than $250 for that jersey.

You seem to be a Pens fan located in PA....how hard is this jersey to find? I have literally no availability here in NL, Canada so my view is most certainly askew.

What would be a respectable offer?

The customization on that jersey is horribly wrong. The name is way too thick and the 6's are way off. The jersey needs a complete strip and re-do so I wouldn't offer more then $100 for it.

:thumbsup:

agreed... overpriced and too small for Mario.

these pop up on the bay now and then.

i'm a stickler on jersey/player sizes and i know people buy to wear but it's just funny to think he could have worn this size. :rolleyes:

BUT, if you've got the cash and you just HAVE to have it... go for it!!

B)

The seller makes a big point to state that other Pens jerseys on ebay do not have the

correct spec name and numbers. Well, that jersey doesn't either. The sleeve numbers are wrong.

The Pens sleeve numbers are squatter and wider, just compare in the photos they've provided.

FAIL.

here's a game worn for better clarity

Mario GW

I would never pay that much for a jersey....but this is one of my all time favorite jerseys (I grew up with a poster of "The Score Lords" on my wall and it's still there right now) so I AM looking quite heavily for it.

You seem to be a Pens fan located in PA....how hard is this jersey to find? I have literally no availability here in NL, Canada so my view is most certainly askew.

I've gotten all of my Penguins jerseys online, from either sportsk.com or ebay. I just saw a blank version of that jersey on ebay go for around $100 the other day. I think it was a size 48 too. They are extremely difficult to find, rather uncommon would be a more appropriate term.

Not sure if this will interest anyone, but I thought it possibly might be worth it to someone.

A friend of mine is selling a bunch of his jerseys to buy a Lemieux 90-91 gamer that is being held by Joe Tomon (I can't wait to see it hopefully after he gets his hands on it...).

Anyways, he has this jersey up on Ebay right now which is extremely old. He is very up front about the repairs he's had to do to it on the listing, but it's a very cool jersey that I have actually seen in person.

It might not interest any of you, but I thought it would be cool to at least share it with the group. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300405512734&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Not sure if this will interest anyone, but I thought it possibly might be worth it to someone.

A friend of mine is selling a bunch of his jerseys to buy a Lemieux 90-91 gamer that is being held by Joe Tomon (I can't wait to see it hopefully after he gets his hands on it...).

Anyways, he has this jersey up on Ebay right now which is extremely old. He is very up front about the repairs he's had to do to it on the listing, but it's a very cool jersey that I have actually seen in person.

It might not interest any of you, but I thought it would be cool to at least share it with the group. :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300405512734&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Will he be selling any other Pens jerseys? Replicas, authentics? etc.....

Will he be selling any other Pens jerseys? Replicas, authentics? etc.....

Yup, they are all game-worns that are listed on Joe Tomons site. A Talbot, Fedotenko and Kennedy (blue) from last year, an old Stevens, a 3-Patch Paek and possibly another one.

www.jjdistributing.biz

Warning: None are cheap.

Good prices. Unfortunately both are too big for me.

Ooooh NICE! I've seen that Lemieux on the PittsburghHockey.net site and it is absolutely gorgeous. He's got a ways to go if I remember right!

Holy crap, he got it from Joe at $6,000?? Wow. I checked the site after posting that and saw it listed at $10K. You tell him to get that jersey NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. I'm hoping he already knows that though.

Holy crap, he got it from Joe at $6,000?? Wow. I checked the site after posting that and saw it listed at $10K. You tell him to get that jersey NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. I'm hoping he already knows that though.

Must be outdated.

http://jjdistributing.biz/HockeyReport_1Page4.html

I just about crapped my pants earlier when he told me the following:

Says he's done a lot of business with Joe over the past 15 years or so and found out that he was told the players kept their away finals jerseys from last season that they won in. Joe was able to buy the black ones from the team and Crosby's home finals jersey alone sold for fuggin $40k!!!!!

I was sick.