EBay

Brilliant!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

cheap Pavol Demitra authentic for the 1 year he was on the Kings, I'm broke or I'd pick it up

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a pretty lousy custom job. That'd be quite the clean-up project.

Starting price is low... I would take it on, but we both know what happened last time I took on a clean up project...

Judging by the tagging on the hemn, that's an early 90's jersey

Coyotes pre-edge size 46 with "Decade in the Desert" patch.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Phoenix-Coyotes-HOME-R...=item4cec05c838

As much as I like my Coyotes, i cant see dropping 160 for that jersey. If it was one of the older authentic alternates, maybe, but i would still probably pass on it for that. 160 for this style is kinda up there if you ask me.

What happened to Ebay's searches? I used to be able to norrow it down to jerseys and then the sizes, but now there are no subcategories. So if I want a jersey I have to sift through 10,000 results. What the hell?

The seller even admits to it being a fake. He calls it still a quality jersey, what a joke!!!

Well outside of the seller "thinking" it is a fake, what leads you to beleive it is by looking at it. How can you tell that it is a fake from the photos?

Well outside of the seller "thinking" it is a fake, what leads you to beleive it is by looking at it. How can you tell that it is a fake from the photos?

The old 6100s NEVER came in a size 50. It was either 46, 48, 52, 56. That's what led me to believe it's fake.

The numbers didn't look right to me. Looked a bit like that satiny-crap on the fakes, plus it looked overly stitched, almost an embroidered stitch instead of the zig-zag stitch you should see.

As for it being a size 50 - you can have a size 50 RBK 6100 - just as you can have a 54, 58, or 60. However normally these are the team-issue style without the inside neck tag. So Slugger was right that a size 50 with the retail style neck tagging makes it look very suspicious.

What happened to Ebay's searches? I used to be able to norrow it down to jerseys and then the sizes, but now there are no subcategories. So if I want a jersey I have to sift through 10,000 results. What the hell?

Ebay had a crash on Saturday that disabled searches. They had it fixed yesterday and were offering compensation to sellers whose auctions were ending Saturday - http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/11/23/ebay.outage/index.html

Guys got a quick question and in need of Persuasion and a quick answer if possible:

Is $100 for a Phoenix Pro Player Authentic New with tags a good price?

I Have yet to purchase a single Proplayer jersey, Replica or Authentic. I havent seen to many of the above jersey in my sizes 46 and 48. Its hard to justify it after spending 200 dollars in jersey in 2 weeks.