EBay

Brilliant!

That Crowder jersey is ultrafil; not air-knit. I think the Kings switched to air-knit in 1995-96 actually. That was probably the only year they wore CCM air-knit since they switched to Starter the next season.

We were talking about this one, it's definitely AK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Maska-CCM-NHL-LA-Kings...=item2a01d73aeb

the gameworn auction was just to show that they used nameplates in 89-90.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oh oh okay. That's a real head-scratcher there then because he clearly states that it's a size 50 but an armpit measurement of ~29" would indicate a size 58 or even 60. I have evidence that Troy wore a size 52 in 1989-90 so I wouldn't think that would change much in 5 years. There's no doubt it's authentic with an in correct custom job but a gamer? Probably not.

I didn't think the old reebok 6100s came in a size 50...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks.

That's a fake, the material doesn't even look to be airknit on the size tag close-up picture

I didn't think the old reebok 6100s came in a size 50...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Thanks.

I too am pretty sure that when Reebok made the 6100's that they did not have a size 50.

That's a fake, the material doesn't even look to be airknit on the size tag close-up picture

It looks like they used the same material that they do for the edge knockoffs. I guess the sweatshops don't have access to any air knit...good for us

New St.Louis Blues Fake on the Market....

Patrick Berglund

Berglund Fake

Not with the incorrect CCM logo and NHL shield on the hem. That's from 1990 on. I'd leave it the way it is. Peplinski is a rare name from Flames past that you don't see too often.

Patrick Berglund

Berglund Fake

Nice catch! I could tell because the numbers look awful, and their is reebok tag on the sleeve, and no jock tag on the front.

Not with the incorrect CCM logo and NHL shield on the hem. That's from 1990 on. I'd leave it the way it is. Peplinski is a rare name from Flames past that you don't see too often.

Ahhh ok. Can't buy it until Christmas anyway.

Ahhh ok. Can't buy it until Christmas anyway.

I was tempted to buy that, but i am b-r-oke....I have to pay my Fantasy hockey fees before i can buy another jersey.

I was tempted to buy that, but i am b-r-oke....I have to pay my Fantasy hockey fees before i can buy another jersey.

I hear ya. I have to sell off 2 jerseys to pay for my last one :(

Patrick Berglund

Berglund Fake

And in addition to what Vikes mentioned, if you drill down to the description, it also says that the "Lightning Bolts are also sewn on and double stitch"- I was not aware of any lightning bolts being required on a St. Louis Blues jersey...

Edited by Jon

You won't find out unless you try.

That was a question for Brilliant! Actually. I want to learn how to strip jerseys but its giong to be hard in a college dorm room B)

That was a question for Brilliant! Actually. I want to learn how to strip jerseys but its giong to be hard in a college dorm room B)

I should have thought about your question a little longer. It's easy (after a few tries) to remove the stitching. The answer I wrote was more for a question like like: Will there be any residue after removing numbers and letters?

Maybe I didn't even read your post, just had a look at a few words :P

I should have thought about your question a little longer. It's easy (after a few tries) to remove the stitching. The answer I wrote was more for a question like like: Will there be any residue after removing numbers and letters?

Maybe I didn't even read your post, just had a look at a few words :P

its fine :P. I was wondering by just looking at it you could see if there would be something underneath it. Is removing stitching hard? I may go for it if it stays up longer. I had the Sharks jersey in my MY EBAY for a good 2 months so I'm holding on the Christmas/Hanukkah for another purchase if I have the money.

Speaking of mesh... here's another... once again for the Rangers fans:

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUTHENTIC-1994-NY-Rang...=item1e5913be9b