It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks man, believe it or not, not one of those jerseys cost more then 65 bucks.

Holy crap, where did you manage to find a deal like that, those are some sweet shirts.

Holy crap, where did you manage to find a deal like that, those are some sweet shirts.

eBay man, and my girlfriend got me the Kane winter classic jersey, i always browse eBay and get lucky i suppose.

eBay man, and my girlfriend got me the Kane winter classic jersey, i always browse eBay and get lucky i suppose.

Cool, yeah I've been doing the same lately. Just got a sweet deal on a Crosby 2011 WC jersey ($98...Buy it Now was $250 but had no reserve on it) where the guys insists that he's a collector and jersey framer and guaranteed that it is 100% authentic Edge....sometimes a good deal makes me worry about that though. Jury is out until it gets here to see if I got a good deal or if I'm gonna have to make him take it back. Fingers Crossed

Edited by Antz_Marchin

Cool, yeah I've been doing the same lately. Just got a sweet deal on a Crosby 2011 WC jersey ($98...Buy it Now was $250 but had no reserve on it) where the guys insists that he's a collector and jersey framer and guaranteed that it is 100% authentic Edge....sometimes a good deal makes me worry about that though. Jury is out until it gets here to see if I got a good deal or if I'm gonna have to make him take it back. Fingers Crossed

Keep your fingers crossed man, i hope it is real

Just in.

Authentic CCM Leafs Home 00-07 Style Home jersey. Size 56.

DSCF4250.jpg

I found it at a price point I couldn't turn away. Leafs or not! :thumbsup:

Box of Eggos?

Plus if you bring that to the ACC you get banned for life! I'm amazed more Leafs fans aren't cashing in on this once in a lifetime to be physically stopped from watching their team!

Box of Eggos?

I think the cat just got itself a self a new litter box mat!

The picture in my signature says it all. It's tough to be a Maple Leafs fan nowadays :(

This arrived last week. Claude Giroux 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Finals home jersey worn in games 3 and 4. Size 52 Reebok 2.0. Giroux scored the OT game winning goal in this jersey in Game 3 of the Finals. Wear is light with only a few puck marks. Meigray LOA. Photomatched to loose thread on left sleeve #2. Thanks to Mike for your thoughts on this one.

2956614900105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

2472443010105558261S500x500Q85.jpg

This arrived last week. Claude Giroux 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Finals home jersey worn in games 3 and 4. Giroux scored the OT game winning goal in this jersey in Game 3 of the Finals. Wear is light with only a few puck marks. Meigray LOA. Photomatched to loose thread on left sleeve #2. Thanks to Mike for your thoughts on this one.

###### brother, that is so so sweet

This arrived last week. Claude Giroux 2009-2010 Stanley Cup Finals home jersey worn in games 3 and 4. Size 52 Reebok 2.0. Giroux scored the OT game winning goal in this jersey in Game 3 of the Finals. Wear is light with only a few puck marks. Meigray LOA. Photomatched to loose thread on left sleeve #2. Thanks to Mike for your thoughts on this one.

Absolutely gorgeous. What a pickup!

Man Rob...seeing it now, I might consider hanging onto it. I know that just throws another wrench into your decision but that thing really is GORGEOUS.

Man Rob...seeing it now, I might consider hanging onto it. I know that just throws another wrench into your decision but that thing really is GORGEOUS.

Thanks Mike. I made the decision today to hold onto it.

Great great pick up!!! I see you even vacuumed for the photo!! :thumbsup: Now everyone has a definitive answer about Flyers' Giroux customization.

That is absolutely spectacular Rob. Didnt you pre-order one of the new road whites from Meigray as well?

That is absolutely spectacular Rob. Didnt you pre-order one of the new road whites from Meigray as well?

Cancelled the Timonen white set 1 and put the funds toward the Giroux instead.

Cancelled the Timonen white set 1 and put the funds toward the Giroux instead.

Thats not a bad choice at all. That is a beaut

Great great pick up!!! I see you even vacuumed for the photo!! :thumbsup: Now everyone has a definitive answer about Flyers' Giroux customization.

hahahaha! well it IS a gamer!

Went to AJ Sports on Saturday to get my Salming signed. He was about 30 minutes late because of a flight, can't blame him for that whatsoever. Red Kelly was also there, and more interested in telling stories than signing autographs. A guy brought him a picture of his first shift for the Leafs, and he went over the specifics of it. Pretty cool. Anyway, here's a picture of the jersey, and one of myself and Borje.

DSC_0751-vi.jpg

IMG2011011500008-vi.jpg

Went to AJ Sports on Saturday to get my Salming signed. He was about 30 minutes late because of a flight, can't blame him for that whatsoever. Red Kelly was also there, and more interested in telling stories than signing autographs. A guy brought him a picture of his first shift for the Leafs, and he went over the specifics of it. Pretty cool. Anyway, here's a picture of the jersey, and one of myself and Borje.

Congrats! Nice jersey! :thumbsup: