It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

18 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Why do I always hear horror stories about their turnaround time?

You cannot predict the turnaround time with them, it all depends on timing.  The 50th Anny jersey I just posted they got done in less than 2 weeks.  But I have had some jerseys take 9 months or more.  Average 5-6 months.  When I drop something off, I just relax and forget about it so I don't stress out about it.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anybody get any jerseys for Christmas today?

My brother surprised me with a blank red Team Canada World Cup of Hockey premier

This one will be great once I run it through the wash to get the stink of "Rangers Fan" off of it (just kidding my man). 

The elusive CCM big block airknit:

0DB56DAA-7406-4064-B93B-76AAE3ABCB3F_zps

95224703-24E4-431A-935E-877C89A9D775_zps

Edited by mfitz804

It's like hanging out with Leo ardo DiCaprio...so many models hanging around, no way he can hit them all, so his buddies get the benefits.

Same deal except jerseys instead of models. I'll take The Dude's cast-offs any day!

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It's like hanging out with Leo ardo DiCaprio...so many models hanging around, no way he can hit them all, so his buddies get the benefits.

Same deal except jerseys instead of models. I'll take The Dude's cast-offs any day!

Don't forget to wear protection 

Found this while going through my collection the other day. Had no idea I owned it. 

2000-2001 Joe Sakic size 52.

20161227064016_IMG_9544-1_zpsoyxfy4hd.jp

20161227063944_IMG_9543-1_zpslebzzqv2.jp

19 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Found this while going through my collection the other day. Had no idea I owned it.

That's how you know you've got a problem :thumbsup:

Sorry for the double post, but his just arrived today. 

1997-1998 Dino Ciccarelli team issued alternate storm jersey. Size 54 with original John Cullen shamrock patch. 

20161230031002_IMG_9548-1_zpsirxkya6j.jp

20161230030814_IMG_9545-1_zpswqka95ym.jp

20161230030828_IMG_9547-1_zpsjh5cd4g6.jp

So story is my college hockey team is celebrating their 50th anniversary and made jerseys to commemorate that by putting every player that has ever played for them on a specialty jersey. They have not sold the game worns but they sold retail versions of the jersey to fund their trip to Europe next year. I bought one hoping I'd be on it as I only played 1 game in the 1 season I was active. Just came in and excited to see I was on the jersey. Definitely something exciting to see your name on a jersey that an entire team is wearing. And they're ranked #1 in the nation right now. 

94662777-9570-42FB-BE84-1B91E3494412_zps

A6AC0158-FD51-42E5-B492-9C6CBEAF0DEC_zps

13 hours ago, hatryk said:

So story is my college hockey team is celebrating their 50th anniversary and made jerseys to commemorate that by putting every player that has ever played for them on a specialty jersey. They have not sold the game worns but they sold retail versions of the jersey to fund their trip to Europe next year. I bought one hoping I'd be on it as I only played 1 game in the 1 season I was active. Just came in and excited to see I was on the jersey. Definitely something exciting to see your name on a jersey that an entire team is wearing. And they're ranked #1 in the nation right now. 

That's awesome!

A few days ago, I stumbled onto an ECHL gold mine on eBay. A local guy here in NJ had two nice original Trenton Titans jerseys for sale so I asked him if he'd combine them all into one sale for me. He then let me know of all the jerseys he had available. Once I saw the list, I couldn't resist getting all six of them.

circa20034aSPultrafilalternate-vi.jpgcirca20034bSPultrafilalternate-vi.jpg

tonTitanscirca20035aSPultrafil-vi.jpgtonTitanscirca20035bSPultrafil-vi.jpg

circa20036aSPultrafilalternate-vi.jpgcirca20036bSPultrafilalternate-vi.jpg

tonTitanscirca20037aSPultrafil-vi.jpgtonTitanscirca20037bSPultrafil-vi.jpg

tonTitanscirca20044aSPultrafil-vi.jpgtonTitanscirca20044bSPultrafil-vi.jpg

tonTitanscirca20045aSPultrafil-vi.jpgtonTitanscirca20045bSPultrafil-vi.jpg

Yeah but what can you do. It's a small price to pay for such former favorites. Kowalsky, Williams and Bertoli were heroes of their Cup win in 2005. That team really filled the gap during the lockout.