eBay version 4.0

dsl135

But wasn´t that guy from the Netherlands and shipped a jersey to the US..........or am i really that confused.... :wacko:

Yep! And the buyer repaid me when he got his jersey (he even offered to repay me before the jersey had arrived). :thumbsup:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep! And the buyer repaid me when he got his jersey (he even offered to repay me before the jersey had arrived). :thumbsup:

Wow that's awesome. Glad it worked out for you. eBay is really ridiculous with how the 110% favor the buyer.

Not eBay but figured I'd post here. 1968 herb brooks team USA

http://sports.ha.com/itm/hockey/1968-herb-brooks-game-worn-usa-olympic-hockey-team-jersey/a/7130-80072.s

Edited by Flyers845

My bad, tried posting from my phone this morning, and my desktop computer apparently doesn't want to post the link in the box.

Anyway, the seller's name is 13mugs

Has some interesting stuff from different leagues, nothing NHL that I saw. Mix of replicas and authentics

ETA: The twitter bio of the seller (@JerseyCloseout) claims to have acquired a warehouse of jerseys. Might be interesting to see what he lists for sale.

Edited by PensFan77

He says he has a warehouse full, the twitter pictures seem to confirm it. Keep checking, the size you want may pop up

He says he has a warehouse full, the twitter pictures seem to confirm it. Keep checking, the size you want may pop up

Yeah he's got some cool offbeat stuff, I'll be following him.

Guest Dr_Puck

I just followed him on Twitter. He has one jersey of interest and by the looks of it, will be posting many more.

I'd love to acquire a warehouse full of jerseys ... I don't think that would fly in my house though.

Guest Dr_Puck

It's tempting to turn one of these blanks into a big project...

I'd really like to know where all of these jerseys came from. There are some real gems and rare shirts at his page.

I may be in the wrong section, so I apologize to the Mods upfront.

Has anyone purchased a 2.0 Flyers jersey from JerseyBaron? I know his blank jerseys have an incredible reputation, but what about the selection he offers with names/numbers? Has anyone had a problem with his customization? I would prefer to have everything done by him, especially since he has been so responsive to me in the past few months. I trust him up to this point. Any bad experiences?

Hoping my Giroux jersey is flawless. He emailed me today asking if I minded waiting an extra week since the only 46 he had was blank, and he typically sews everything on after the order is placed.

Any and all feedback is appreciated.

JB is great, some just don't like his prices. His customization is, admittedly, not 100% spot on for most teams, but he's close on almost all of them. If you're not a nitpicker, you'll be fine.

If you are a nitpicker, you'll want to get the jersey blank and then send it to the Flyers Skate Zone and have them customize it through Philly Express (the on-ice customizer for the Flyers).