eBay version 4.0

dsl135

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He still has the WC in stock I believe, aren't they the same except for the patch?

Technically also the writing inside the neckline is also different, as the thirds won't have that.

^ LOL!

My first hockey jersey was a Blackhawks Bauer replica..

Pretty sure Winterhawks jerseys would have a P on the shoulder patches instead of a C, but that crest is pure 1990's, so it's a foul regardless of what the jersey is supposed to be.

I haven't purchased anything from that seller, but I can say that the Monarchs jerseys in his listings look perfectly legit.

Thought I'd add a few more bits of info regarding that seller's listings, which hopefully might be of help to you. Those Monarchs jerseys are the last remaining ones from lots purchased by the seller at an auction of goods (jerseys, patches, etc.) held by Cutting Edge Sports, the company who used to be the team customizer for the Monarchs. If the price seems rather low, it's probably because the items have been for sale now for a couple of years, I think, and the seller probably wants to move these last remaining ones. (I would have bought some of them myself but they're way too big for me.)

The auction was mentioned in these forums quite a while ago because another eBay seller, who also bought a bunch of stuff from that same auction, became a member here and sold quite a few items to other members here, including myself.

The auction was mentioned in these forums quite a while ago because another eBay seller, who also bought a bunch of stuff from that same auction, became a member here and sold quite a few items to other members here, including myself.

I as well. He and I have become friends. He's a reputable seller, as is his partner with the Monarchs jerseys for sale.

Didn't know exactly where to put this, so sorry if this is the wrong thread, but does anyone know what the market value on eBay would be for the following two jerseys (I was offered them over the weekend as part of a group deal with another jersey I want, but probably wouldn't end up keeping them):

Edmonton Oilers Authentic Vintage Wayne Gretzky White Jersey 52 (The one with the blue outlined neck tag)

Quebec Nordiques Authentic Vintage Joe Sakic White Jersey 52 (The one with the blue outlined neck tag)

Any insight would be appreciated, I couldn't find any on eBay, thanks!

Thought I'd add a few more bits of info regarding that seller's listings, which hopefully might be of help to you. Those Monarchs jerseys are the last remaining ones from lots purchased by the seller at an auction of goods (jerseys, patches, etc.) held by Cutting Edge Sports, the company who used to be the team customizer for the Monarchs. If the price seems rather low, it's probably because the items have been for sale now for a couple of years, I think, and the seller probably wants to move these last remaining ones. (I would have bought some of them myself but they're way too big for me.)

Who would've customized that era of the Monarchs? Was it still Cutting Edge at that point? (Circa 2010-2012)

I believe Cutting Edge stopped doing the Monarchs around 2008. I'm not sure at all who it was after that, but I think it may possibly have been John Gray.

LMAO!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/flyers-winter-classic-jersey-/171509895122?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27eec94fd2

Is this guy serious with these pictures? He doesn't even say what size it is!

LMAO!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/flyers-winter-classic-jersey-/171509895122?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item27eec94fd2

Is this guy serious with these pictures? He doesn't even say what size it is!

The second picture is so artistic. The hat is the selling point.