2014 meigray expo

Flyers845

If I had a day to live, the last thing Id do would be to down a sack or two of chicken rings from White Castle -- that would probably be the thing that kills me

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken rings and jalapeño sliders are like crack for me! In fact, I would be more excited about stopping for those than the actual expo!

Probably will end up going.

Matt, Rob, and Louis...Wendys?

I will be there. Happy to eat anywhere you guys like Last year I went to a pizza place with my son. It is in the shopping plaza behind Wendys.

I will be there. Happy to eat anywhere you guys like Last year I went to a pizza place with my son. It is in the shopping plaza behind Wendys.

That's perfect! It's all good! If I end up going, we'll definitely figure it out at the expo!

I really wish I wasnt all the way in FL :(

Chicken rings and jalapeño sliders are like crack for me! In fact, I would be more excited about stopping for those than the actual expo!

I wouldnt be able to get from the the Expo to MeiGray's warehouse if I had chicken rings. Probably wouldnt be able to get from the door to the warehouse to their bathroom.

• 1 month later...

Ordered tickets tonight me and my dad are going again. Last year he won a gamer in the raffle maybe we'll catch more luck

I'll be there as well in all my red, white and blue glory. They'll probably have me in the same general area so whoever goes, feel free to stop by.

It takes me 1:45 mins but I had fun last year. Hey it's just looking at jerseys but for me it's history and remembering hockey's past.

Im having doubts about going. Depending on the grab bag, Ill go.

Im going!

Ill be the guy shouting obscenities when I pull a Patrick Rissmiller Thrashers TC from the Grab Bag

I bought a grab bag. Much better deal this year in my opinion.

Looking forward to seeing whoever of you guys attend.

I may take a shot on one of these grab bags. Could always make back most of the money re-selling it if I don't like what I get.

Yeah but I figure I could get enough of it back to make it worth the gamble. Maybe.

I did it once at the expo and pulled a horrendous yellow Calgary practice thingy. Never again!

I did it once at the expo and pulled a horrendous yellow Calgary practice thingy. Never again!

I guess that'd be the worst case scenario...and probably what I'd pull as well.

If I was going, I'd do it, must be fun to be there ripping them open. But since I'm not, I'm out.

I had the same luck dropping $125 for a grab bag that turned out to be an Oilers practice jersey. I'd have trouble giving the thing away.

So with that in mind, $150 for a training camp jersey or pre-season scrub jersey doesn't sound unreasonable on the open market. Will people want it for less? Well, yeah. But it's certainly not unreasonable, and definitely not as silly as MeiGray asking $595 retail for a Jordan Caron jersey.

Hot seller...

Really debating buying a Grab Bag... there are some good top prizes (at least in my mind)... and if I end up with a Game Issued/Preseason jersey out of it, I could keep it, or possibly try to trade it away.

Definitely debating this.