2014 meigray expo

Flyers845

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My buddy got a black stars 2.0 wordmark in size 52 as his free jersey with admission.

I got a white caps 2.0 vector in size 56 for mine

My buddy got a black stars 2.0 wordmark in size 52 as his free jersey with admission.

I got a white caps 2.0 vector in size 56 for mine

Caps 2.0 in 56 is a great Admission ticket jersey. Congrats

Don't know about that. I got a Caps and traded it for an Avalanche ;)

I was wrong -- this was the best Expo EVER! I spent way more than I should have, but I came home with a lot of poop!

It was pretty good. Best part was seeing and talking with Mike, Jeremy, Phil, Antonio, and the dozen or so others whose names I don't remember. My son won the Devils door prize raffle package, so he was excited as well.

Thanks and almost everyone I saw and spoke to got 2.0's in size 56 with some 58's and some 54 and 52's sprinkled in there. Best admission jerseys meigray has ever done IMO.

Also was first in line at summer sale so got what I wanted.

I agree with Louis. The best part was definitely talking/meeting up with the fellow collectors. Shout outs to Louis, Rob, Phil, and Mike! (If I missed anyone, I apologize!)

Good day! Nice talking with Mike, Jeremy, Nathan, Greg and his dad, Bryon, and Phil.

Oh and Mike... hope you washed that jersey :)

Meeting other collectors is what the day is all about. Lots of good people in this hobby!!!

Edited by rob77ta

Honestly...who takes somebody's jersey off their rack and then puts it on without asking the owner first?

Ok I have to ask... WHAT?!

Honestly...who takes somebody's jersey off their rack and then puts it on without asking the owner first?

Are you talking about your soshi USA gamer?

Haha. Classic..

And who wears braces on their teeth at age 45?

#toolate

You read it right. I was in the middle of a conversation with a few stoppers-by at my table and I just happened to notice that there was a guy WEARING my Pacoiretty USA jersey and having his picture taken in it.

You read it right. I was in the middle of a conversation with a few stoppers-by at my table and I just happened to notice that there was a guy WEARING my Pacoiretty USA jersey and having his picture taken in it.

That's pretty ridiculous and incredibly inconsiderate.

Yeah I saw him wearing it. I told rob he's at every flyers home game I see him all the time. I don't know him but he sits at the flyers fan club table at the games promoting their stuff. He's probably harmless but still uncalled for.

Turns out this "Foul Ball Couple" was from the Philly area (thanks for representing us well). He also ripped through my stuff and left it a hot mess. Later, as Mike was telling me the story, as I somehow missed it, the wife or some acquaintance of the guy starts questioning Mike about his choice of clothes for the day. Shut your bracey mouth beeeeotch!

Edited by rob77ta

Well, the reason I didn't go ballistic was because it did appear that there was something slightly off with him. He absolutely was harmless but still, at least ASK.

Well, the reason I didn't go ballistic was because it did appear that there was something slightly off with him. He absolutely was harmless but still, at least ASK.

Ok, next year I will be there as security at your table. I'll just give him a bunch of caramel so it gets stuck in his braces.

Edited by flyhighguys94

If I knew that trying on was acceptable, well, it would have sure been nice to try on one of them Gordie Howes! ;)

Edited by lhg39