It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see a few Cowboys jerseys in the closet

Yes you do, 4 there and a few more in storage. Need something when it's too warm for the hockey stuff.

Trying to forget last season though.

Just got this in. "The Professor" Igor Larionov 2003-04 Devils Preseason game worn jersey. Photomatched to the light marks on the lower part of the crest to a preseason game on 10/3/03 (got to zoom in a bit).

24620686216_a5379b9760_c.jpg

24279141359_68c651f546_c.jpg

24351334640_921ff58183_c.jpg

24351334880_f59f6e02bd_c.jpg

Even though I really don't collect fighters, the best part about their jerseys are the many customizations they have. Seeing the double and sometimes triple fight straps is always awesome to see and learn about.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks - couldn't agree more about the different fight strap mods - adding straps, adding skate laces (sewn in or tied around coins), adding clips & loops, etc.

I also really like the sleeve modifications as well - shortened, widened (via slicing/venting the end, inserting a piece of material or inserting a piece of spandex), tightened (by slicing the seam and resewing it tighter, either just the 6" of so at the end or the entire sleeve back to the body), elastic cuffs, etc. - I especially like those like Karpa, Poeschek or Myhres that only modified the sleeve of their main punching arm and left the other side unchanged -

Not sure where to post this since the thread completely vanished, but does anybody know what happened to the size thread? I went to post in it today and the whole thing is just gone.

Edited by JoeM7392

You're right, it's gone- used to be in the "How To" Guides section. I wouldn't be surprised if this had something to do with deleting all that effing spam that's appeared lately.

A nice arrival today: A 2011-12 Chris Kelly gamer, photomatched courtesy of a clear stick mark on the front.

Last week I added a black home Kelly gamer, now I just need to pick up one of his alternate jerseys.

Well obviously you need the alternate, got to have the complete set! Nice pick up! Edited by mfitz804

Born-on tag still fresh. :D

Nice, how about a full shot of that one? It looks so new and clean.

Finally got a package from the Baron. Along with some other goodies, but they're duplicates of jerseys I already own so no need for photos. Sending off 5 jerseys to CSL for customization. :)

DSCF9631-vi.jpg

DSCF9638-vi.jpg

Had to steam out the wrinkles, but it's great to find a jersey of this age in brand-new condition. Whoever won the 92 All Stars from the seller will be very happy.

It definitely is a good feeling. The last Devils Ultrafil I found was similarly in brand new condition with a clear unwashed "born on" sticker. Great pickup!!

Whoever won the 92 All Stars from the seller will be very happy.

That would be me. :) (The red one, anyway.)

Robitaille!

Had to steam out the wrinkles, but it's great to find a jersey of this age in brand-new condition. Whoever won the 92 All Stars from the seller will be very happy.

Oh, you lucky duck!

Who you gonna put on it?

Edited by slimcutta

Got home from vacation today to find this beauty waiting for me. Size 52.

20160201_182601-1_zpsfgd16hg6.jpg

20160201_182816-1_zpsithnps34.jpg