It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Neither of those mods requires a single stitch of thread -

Yes, I see that, after taking a closer look at the pics. :blush:

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But for the full on accuracy you have to tell me which coin is used! ;)

Its a quarter........

Made a bunch of deals over the holidays - they all seem to be arriving this week -

2002-2003 Jim McKenzie Stanley Cup Finals Game #3 worn Devils road jersey with 2003 Stanley Cup Finals patch and some sleeve wear -

KjznPve.jpg

udCKzXW.jpg

2002-2003 Donald Brashear gameworn Flyers 3rd jersey, Set 2, with skate lace front fight strap added below crest and decent wear for a 3rd jersey –

fxGUsRC.jpg

rafkkum.jpg

bOGmmTt.jpg

PvU4bFp.jpg

1997-1998 Shawn Antoski gameworn Mighty Ducks 3rd (home) jersey, Set 1, with reinforced neck and light wear –

lTvkzSV.jpg

RPsh0Jq.jpg

555va8p.jpg

Nice tootoo. Just be careful if you're ever around St. Louis. Ryan Reaves might knock you down then punch you repeatedly in the back of the head when you can't defend yourself.

Nice McKenzie Bobby! Not much of an enforcer collector, but always like to see any Devils, especially nice ones like a SCF one!

Nice TooToo mfitz as well! I love the Edge retro's with the exception of one minor thing. The way the bottom hem is shaped on Edge jerseys make the white part on the very bottom look like the players are wearing a white undershirt when they have these on. Wish they equipment manages would trim the hem on them for retro night.

love the Edge retro's with the exception of one minor thing. The way the bottom hem is shaped on Edge jerseys make the white part on the very bottom look like the players are wearing a white undershirt when they have these on. Wish they equipment manages would trim the hem on them for retro night.

You are 100% right on that. Its like when a dude gets tired at the end of the work day and untucks his dress shirt.

Nice McKenzie Bobby! Not much of an enforcer collector, but always like to see any Devils, especially nice ones like a SCF one!

Thanks - enforcer gamers with Cup patches are fairly rare, so thrilled to land this one!

Love that Brashear!

The crest and lettering fonts were ahead of their time back in the early 2000s, like the McFarlane Oilers third

Pittsburgh Penguins, 2007 Reebok Edge 7187, size 58 - Sidney Crosby

Yfb1YdMl.jpgMUuxXsMl.jpg

St. Louis Blues, 1997-1999 Starter Mesh, size 52-R - Chris Pronger

NcwFsHpl.jpgV8rKSG8l.jpg

Boston Bruins, 1988-89 CCM Air Knit, size 52 - Cam Neely

TLBKiTil.jpgnXTeYlvl.jpg

Edited by AngeloS76

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Marc Staal New York Rangers 2008-2009 Period 1 Home Jersey W/ Premier Prague Patch

23699548601_a58f4aa4b5_o.jpg

23673511732_257a673b55_o.jpg

Game Worn Reebok 6100 Petr Prucha New York Rangers 2006-2007 Set 2 Liberty 3rd Jersey

23414309639_c07f7988fb_o.jpg

23673778562_d2c969eb03_o.jpg

Game Worn Nike Dan Girardi Guelph Storm 2002-2003 White Jersey

24172805935_de34ca9aab_o.jpg

23544622704_50a0016ee3_o.jpg

Being a Juniors jersey, this naturally has a very hilarious repair...

23546037593_e3065686b7_o.jpg

Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 Ryan Bourque Quebec Remparts 2009-2010 Beige Jersey

23546286643_8f2219c3c1_o.jpg

23544885134_d8df65fec7_o.jpg

St. Louis Blues, 1997-1999 Starter Mesh, size 52-R - Chris Pronger

Angelo, really nice Pronger. The gold layer on the numbers looks really shiny as if it were vinyl. Are the numbers actually stacked twill with a middle vinyl layer? I'm not sure about this, but I think the Starter 1997/98 white alternates may have used stacked twill/vinyl numbers, but I'm pretty sure that the 1998/99's (when they became the home jerseys) used kiss-cut all-twill numbers with no vinyl. Maybe you could clear this up for me?

You are correct in that the middle layer on my shirt is vinyl. As for the switch in production methods, when they did, it was to the same style as the Bruins, twill with a stitched-over screen-print layer to give the illusion of kiss cut.

As for when they switched, you may be right in that the switch occurred between the 97-98 and 98-99 season, but it's tough to tell without high-res shots of the gamers.

Closest I can get is this one. Shot is from March 1999 according to Getty. The 2 on the arm looks like it's the "kiss-cut" style, but the A looks like it's got stitching over the top blue layer. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/al-macinnis-of-the-st-louis-blues-looking-on-during-the-news-photo/72352560

Edited by AngeloS76

Thank you for the reply. I'm still a bit confused about the screening technique that you mentioned, though. The two pics below are of a Pierre Turgeon 1998/99 Blues gamer. Did you mean that the gold part of the number is twill, with a dark navy border screened onto the perimeter of the gold layer, so that it's really a 2-layer stacked number? Or is there a navy twill layer with the gold portion screened over it? I see some small areas of gold fibers outside of the navy perimeter, so I'm more likely to think it's gold twill with navy screened over it. Is that what's going on here? Appreciate your insight on this.

image_zpsaqszxxb0.jpeg

image_zpseahhagav.jpeg

Edited by LAK74

Btw, the Turgeon gamer has the "kiss-cut" numbers, but the alternate captain A looks like it's 3-layer stacked, so that explains what you see in the MacInnis shot:

image_zpst0hwvkzr.jpeg