It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Local find. Pretty much the only way I can get new stuff now that our dollar is crappier then the Leafs. Didn't have a "Killer" captains jersey so here it is. Also, last he wore before he was traded to Jersey.

Very nice!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been participating much around here lately but I wanted to show off a pair of Estonia gamers I picked up right before Christmas.

Roobert Rooba set of game worn jerseys used in the Olympics Pre-Qualification tournament in November 2015

24149990156_cfab4b0867_h.jpg

23547886954_dd49403203_b.jpg

23549304773_c05332cf17_b.jpg

24093482271_5d4b6b7368_b.jpg

Estonia overmatched their opponents in the pre-tournament game going perfect against the likes of Bulgaria, Israel and Mexico. Rooba scored 24 points in 3 games wearing these jerseys to lead the tournament in scoring (http://stats.iihf.com/Hydra/567/IHM567000_85B_3_0.pdf). Rooba is probably Estonia's top player and plays in the top Finnish league for Espoo Blues where he is only a minor player.

Starting off with a 40-year old jersey of the fighter #16 all-time in career PIM's -

1975-1976 Willi Plett gameworn Tulsa Oilers home jersey with single garter-style fight strap, repaired neck and blood stains on the back – Meigray Vintage LOA -

XIA4aze.jpg

cTlJ7UM.jpg

ZZpNA7a.jpg

HIhtgHJ.jpg

RqWOuFl.jpg

uFk2y29.jpg

2005-2006 Mike Rupp gameworn Syracuse Crunch road jersey with some blood stains on the front -

mktAfZ8.jpg

Y6iMU2c.jpg

2009-2010 Brett Westgarth game-issued preseason Islanders road jersey -

3VmvDgT.jpg

8w0jvvU.jpg

a few Flyers gamers and issued jerseys first a big Thanks to Rob for this Gem

IMG_0033_zpskmeg1lze.jpg

IMG_0036_zpsnc00kcmt.jpg

game used vandermeer

IMG_0045_zps0sbl7vwi.jpg

IMG_0043_zpsm3ef71ce.jpg

Game used Brian Boucher

IMG_0040_zps3d5ooqto.jpg

IMG_0037_zpsileu7yej.jpg

Nice Philly-related haul...

Is that Phantoms purple one a gamer, or did you have it customized? I can't remember the number fonts looking like that on the dark jerseys (looks more like the third font)... Example:

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=3974825&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4208&catParentID=4377&scId=4377

I do not think so I picked it up for under 50 bucks ,it looks like its was done at the arena as it has the big square mark like they use the heat seal and then sew them down

1988-1989 Rudy Poeschek gameworn Rangers road jersey with good overall wear, coin & skate lace rear fight strap added, slit/vented right sleeve and fight damage to the neck -

Hil76L8.jpg

oe6HUrW.jpg

CMW6E8F.jpg

yblSbGe.jpg

edS1oY5.jpg

1992-1993 Sergio Momesso gameworn Canucks road jersey with good sleeve wear, Stanley Cup 100th anniversary patch, “A” on front and customized (slit) sleeves -

rT7dLgL.jpg

KxFsjMH.jpg

ysrg4wq.jpg

1997-1998 Mark Jerant gameworn North Bay Centennials road jersey with good overall wear & ’98 All-Star Cup patch -

RZ90NUc.jpg

6kYpSxB.jpg

Nice Sergio

Is there a fighters factory for jerseys or are these all yours and you have not posted them all .

Nice Sergio

Is there a fighters factory for jerseys or are these all yours and you have not posted them all .

Thanks -

Made a bunch of deals over the holidays and they're just coming in now from all over the world - more to come tomorrow.............

Great Poeschek! Massive season fight-wise for Rudy. Just bought a Rangers authentic of the same season and still not sure if I turn it into a Poeschek or a Knuckles Nilan.

Great Poeschek! Massive season fight-wise for Rudy. Just bought a Rangers authentic of the same season and still not sure if I turn it into a Poeschek or a Knuckles Nilan.

Gotta go with Rudy - Knuckles was winding down by that point while Rudy was just getting started -

If you go with Rudy, you should add the coin & skate lace extra strap and vent the right sleeve a few inches to make it a 'true' authentic -

If you go with Rudy, you should add the coin & skate lace extra strap and vent the right sleeve a few inches to make it a 'true' authentic -

This would be fun to specify at the sewing shop.

This would be fun to specify at the sewing shop.

Neither of those mods requires a single stitch of thread -