It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Ryan was trying to trade me no name minor league players for good level NYR gamers, and kept offering the same jerseys every time I posted something even though I told him I didn't want what he was offering, so I blocked him.

You want to make friends, make the hobby pleasant, develop a relationship with somebody, but more and more these days, people just take advantage, don't follow through on deals, etc. Makes you have to start treating it as a business even though you really want it to be a hobby, which sucks.

Edited by CJ Matthews

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan was trying to trade me no name minor league players for good level NYR gamers, and kept offering the same jerseys every time I posted something even though I told him I didn't want what he was offering, so I blocked him.

I've seen that Joey Crabb Wolves jersey of his at least 8 times.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of guys posting jerseys that are on the way. Just post the thing when it arrives!

Edited by thebiggoalie

I've had the same issues with Ryan as well. Every time I post a gamer for sale he always hits me up for a trade. I have told him several times that i would only entertain trades for devils gamers but he never listens and tries to push his crap on me that is not devils.

Morten I don't really deal with as he just never had anything I want.

I've seen that Joey Crabb Wolves jersey of his at least 8 times.

Also, I'm getting sick and tired of guys posting jerseys that are on the way. Just post the ###### thing when it arrives!

So it's not just me? Jeez. He PM's me at random times asking to trade, I've never met anyone more annoying in my life. Never dealt with the other guy though.

1997-1998 Mick Vukota gameworn Lightning road jersey with John Cullen #12 patch, fight damage to front of collar & fight damage to the fight strap and back #2 – photo-matched -

2l2HI8P.jpg

vyBCX1Y.jpg

1YInrT8.jpg

MPhYgvN.jpg

1998-1999 Sean O’Donnell gameworn Kings road jersey, Set 2, with reinforced neck -

76cC50s.jpg

09ybmC8.jpg

1998-1999 Mike Brown gameworn Kamloops Blazers 3rd jersey -

AejolMe.jpg

bmi3DyL.jpg

2000-2001 Stu Grimson practice worn jersey -

eD0ksHQ.jpg

Ea9djJT.jpg

Might be the first All-Star game in many years I'll actually watch since he'll be playing.............

New arrival today. Wasn't Sure if I'd dig it, but it's a real nice jersey in person . Very happy with it.

20160105_174539-1_zpsddndj9x9.jpg

20160105_174733-1_zpsftnlyswc.jpg

Agreed. Everything Morten is searching for is a "Grail", and then he sells it two months later. Also, a "Grail" is something you buy regardless of cost because it's exactly what you want. Don't be a b**** about the price if its what you've been searching for the last six years.

As for Ryan, he's just a parasite to this hobby. He wants everything right off the bat, demands more pictures, contacts me for useless trade options, and then stops replying to messages altogether.

This is too funny... I dont have a problem with Morten as he seems to be a good guy, but he has Vueve Clicot champagne taste on a Bud Light budget. Ryan is a parasite to the hobby and is just a big waste of time.. Matt and I both blocked that dude a long time ago. Your description of him is spot on..

This is too funny... I dont have a problem with Morten as he seems to be a good guy, but he has Vueve Clicot champagne taste on a Bud Light budget. Ryan is a parasite to the hobby and is just a big waste of time.. Matt and I both blocked that dude a long time ago. Your description of him is spot on..

It also says something about an individual that out of the whole world-wide-web, we've all had the exact same experience with the same person.

I havnt come across this dude yet...I'm almost looking forward to it now! Lol...

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

I'm lucky to remember anyone's name on here, let alone on FB...you guys are real people?

For anyone who's forgotten, this is what I look like -

gayvampire1-vi.jpg[/url]

ohsnap-vi.jpg

Who saw that one coming?

Moving on...I received this guy a little while ago, but hadn't shared -

9293SabresRoadLaFontainefront-vi.jpg

9293SabresRoadLaFontainerear-vi.jpg

1992-93

GP G A PTS

84 53 95 148

https://youtu.be/MirYI3M03WU

For those who never had the opportunity to see him, Pat LaFontaine was an extremely fun player to watch, and he was loved league-wide.

https://youtu.be/F3VjsXyf6oU

And here's some pics from Slim's wedding album folder:

(I love those old Sabres. Any Lafontaine is a winner)

http://acidcow.com/pics/11616-the-most-weird-looking-bodybuiler-of-russia-19.html

OMG, that's amazing!

I'm pretty sure I stumbled upon that one pic randomly, and laughed so hard that I just kept it to mess around with...I didn't know there was a whole wedding.

And here's some pics from Slim's wedding album folder:

(I love those old Sabres. Any Lafontaine is a winner)

http://acidcow.com/pics/11616-the-most-weird-looking-bodybuiler-of-russia-19.html

Jesus H. Christ man...

Jesus H. Christ man...

It's a pretty big Internet. Never know what's out there until you look for it.

Nice Lafontaine!

This one came in today from the Brilliant! Custom Shop.

Wow! That turned out great!

Now sell it back to me!

Edited by The_Dude_Abides