eBay version 3.0

Brilliant!

I snagged 'er :D

Hit me up.

Oh, wait, but you can't make it a Bure - it has no NHL shield, so it has to remain an '89-90.

http://www.dropthepucks.com/sotg/Canucks.htm

I actually have a similar road, but it has the NHL shield...maybe you can steal that one?

Hit me up.

Yes but I was going to have the shield added.

I have an authentic 75th patch I was gonna slap on that and sell the 20th patch

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giddy up

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330877428353?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Will look very nice done up as a Gilmour first Leafs jersey, Clark first captains jersey, or Potvin rookie

One bidder = 21 bids

another bidder = 33 bids

Neither one won it...

http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBids&_trksid=p2047675.l2565&rt=nc&item=150998001834

Birches be cray~ze!

Just sold a few things on ebay for the first time in ages. Any idea how long people generally take to pay? Do I need to contact them first for some reason? The auctions only ended last night, but I guess I expected since they were all last-second bids that people would just pay right away.

Just sold a few things on ebay for the first time in ages. Any idea how long people generally take to pay? Do I need to contact them first for some reason? The auctions only ended last night, but I guess I expected since they were all last-second bids that people would just pay right away.

A guy I work with told me he always waits 24 hours to pay.

To me that's just dumb, what ever you buy gets held up even longer.

Can't you just invoice them through E-bay?

That seems like the logical thing but it never seems to work that way. Just send an invoice with the total price and it generally seems people pay within 12-24 hours. If it goes longer than a day you could always send them a friendly message to see what is going on, thats what i do. When i dont receive a response to the message i have learned the buyer has no plans on paying. Just settled a case with eBay this past week to get my fees back.

I'll invoice them, then. Again, I'm essentially completely new to selling on ebay. It's changed a lot since 2001. All the buyers have good feedback, so I'm expecting I shouldn't have any trouble with payment.

This guy is pretty funny.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/gabp_fan_2003/m.html?item=251234331386&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3a7ebbaafa&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

"I'm selling this for the most technologically-illiterate person on the planet. He is also a fairly large turd BUT he has some nice jerseys...most of which are thanks to me!

The Maple Leafs. As I type this, they just gave up the go-ahead goal to Ottawa with 25 seconds left in the game. HAHA!! It could be worse though...they could be Flyers fans."

"I'd make fun of the Leafs here but come on...it's totally unnecessary at this point. When was the last time they made the playoffs? 1967? Didn't they also essentially trade Scott Niedermayer for Tom Kurvers? But THIS is the year! Honest!"

"The Penguins are tools. If you don't like the price, I'm sure you can complain to Gary Bettman about it and he'll force me to lower it to free.

Why did the Penguins change their uniforms after 1992? This one was kinda cool but the others were corny. I'm sure some Pens 'fans' out there are perplexed as to why Crosby's name and number isn't on this jersey because everybody knows that the NHL didn't exist before him. He's such a weiner."

"I hate the Bruins....buncha goons and thugs...who names their kid Milan? Isn't that a country in Europe or something? But, that's neither here nor there. Besides, I'm a Rangers fan so I have enough problems there to keep me occupied."

His listings may be working against selling but still funny none the less.

I put my Voynov Monarchs jersey up on eBay, BIN OBO, first time I've sold anything. Guy messages me "what's the lowest offer you would take?" Why even ask that? Why would I sell it for the lowest, when I just put it up?

People are ridiculous with that stuff. Since i have just sold at least 50 jerseys on eBay in the last month i have encountered the most laughable situations possible.

Btw, Mike's listings above are some of the more entertaining things i have read this past week. I would bid on them just because of the description.

Yeah, I was bored last night. The funny thing was that I was literally typing the Maple Leafs one up AS the Senators scored the winner with 30 seconds left in the 3rd. I also knew it would cheese off the guy I'm selling those for so hopefully I won't have to do it again.

Yeah, I was bored last night. The funny thing was that I was literally typing the Maple Leafs one up AS the Senators scored the winner with 30 seconds left in the 3rd. I also knew it would cheese off the guy I'm selling those for so hopefully I won't have to do it again.

Those are the most hilarious item descriptions I have ever read. Spot on regarding Crosby. I hate how the NHL tries to shove him down our throats.

They are illiterate, you're fine

Hay, eye reezent dat reemarck.