REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

Exactly my thinking. It's cheaper to buy gamers.

But if you can't fit into a gamer......d'oh!

If there are 24 other Rangers' fans interested, I'm in.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your numbers are correct. And the risk comes from people canceling their orders. I have to write a check for $5000 for people I don't know. I see quite a bit of risk there.

I understand people all have their limits on what they are willing to pay. I'm offering them, yes at a profit because this is my business, but at a substantial discount from retail. If people want to get gamers and strip them or hold out thinking they can get them at a lower price that is completely fine.

Fair enough. Thanks for confirming the numbers. It always intrigues me to see what distributors are paying/selling. Sounds like MSRP is double what they get it for. Any idea if the percentage was higher or lower on the IndoEdge? I remember some people speculating that there was more profit to be made there and hence the switch.

Also, is the 25 minimum order new for 2.0s? Was there a minimum for Indos/1.0s? I wonder if this means small places will be less likely to carry a variety of team jerseys or the access is just simply better so it should rise despite the minimums.

As far as I know, MSRP is always double what a distributor pays. Reebok may make more on the Indo because of the material cost to them over the Edge, but in terms of percentage, there was not more profit to be made for vendors.

There was not a minimum order before. At least not a set number. I mean, I couldn't order just one jersey before.

Just saying, if you are concerned about people crapping out, take the money up front, which eliminates your risk.

I thought of that but people can easily file a Paypal claim when it's not delivered in 45 days. Not willing to deal with that.

Regardless, I was just trying to provide people with information about the 2.0's, not trying to solicit deals. If anyone wants to discuss ordering with me just pm me.

Otherwise, I'm happy to still provide as much info as possible.

That's true. But to be fair to you, you have a good rep on here and people should realize you won't get them overnight. Just trying to help people get jerseys/sales :thumbsup:

Im curious though. Can your Reebok distributor get the Center Ice Collection stuff? Like the speed wick shirts/jackets/sweatshirts?

$300 is more like the list price than a substantial discount for an internet retailer.

Like I said, retail on them is going to $350 next year, not $300 anymore.

That's true. But to be fair to you, you have a good rep on here and people should realize you won't get them overnight. Just trying to help people get jerseys/sales :thumbsup:

Im curious though. Can your Reebok distributor get the Center Ice Collection stuff? Like the speed wick shirts/jackets/sweatshirts?

Do you have a link I could send him to be specific about what you're looking for?

If any of you were willing to spend $300 for a blank retail 2.0, now is the time to call Steiner. Most low end players left in stock are for sale for $300 for game worn.

Any navy blue Heritages at that price or just Home Blue/Road White?

Like I said, retail on them is going to $350 next year, not $300 anymore.

I am not interested regardless, but I think his point is that icejerseys and rivercitysports frequently have sales, and even if retail is $350, with their sales, they should be available for $275 not infrequently.

Any navy blue Heritages at that price or just Home Blue/Road White?

Just the regular home and road. The Heritages sell out at full price.

The other part of the description that caught my eye was "It's made of double knit polyester and has four-way stretch mesh, which provides a balance of ventilation and range of motion in the underarm and back areas." Underarm and back areas, aren't those the only spots on a 2.0 with 1.0-esque material?

I haven't looked at every team but this is the only one I saw with that description so far.

Sorry to quote my own post, but does this sound like a 2.0 description to anyone else?

And not that it's in doubt, but I just want to say I've purchased from dsl more than once and it's been perfect each time.

Not 2.0 exactly, but I saw this on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Reebok-Dallas-Stars-Jamie-Benn-Premier-Home-Jersey-14-MEDIUM-NWT-/151084838806?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item232d5baf96&nma=true&si=V4L%252FyR%252Bz6fINi75T2Ss5RhUn6Bk%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Does it look like an airknit replica? On NHL.com they are more expensive than other replicas. If they are airknit, that is definitely progress

Looks like a fake to me. I think I can make out the fake fight strap stitching on the back picture.

I was gonna say that too. No slits on the sides at the hem either.

300 is still cheaper than a Jody Shelley game issued gamer on meigrays site

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6366073&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4546&scId=4546

Apparently Pennylstucky has a different exchange rate than the rest of the country.

Holy crap. It might be fake. Wow. I see what you're saying

Not might be, is a fake. Dude probably didn't get it from the NHL store like he claimed. He wouldn't be the first person to get caught lying on ebay or the interwebs.

Not might be, is a fake. Dude probably didn't get it from the NHL store like he claimed. He wouldn't be the first person to get caught lying on ebay or the interwebs.

That's true...it is fake. It's the first fake that tricked me in a looooooong time.

Hey dsl. Does the 25 per order all have to be the same team or could you do 25 people per buy wanting to get different things?

25 per style. So it's not even just per team. It's 25 per color. Can't even split the 25 into home and away.