REEBOK 2.0s coming out this year?

mikey3319

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if the indo edge jerseys have been shut down for several months like people are suggesting...that would mean the wild had their new white road jersey designed in January of 2013 and produced before the shutdown? The only authentic wild white jersey they offer for sale is the indo edge. I would ask for your sources name and call them out. The indo is for the person who does not need it to be on ice authentic. Look at all the fools who bought/buy fakes and wear them to the game. They don't care. That's who the teams want to sell them to.

So if the indo edge jerseys have been shut down for several months like people are suggesting...that would mean the wild had their new white road jersey designed in January of 2013 and produced before the shutdown? The only authentic wild white jersey they offer for sale is the indo edge. I would ask for your sources name and call them out. The indo is for the person who does not need it to be on ice authentic. Look at all the fools who bought/buy fakes and wear them to the game. They don't care. That's who the teams want to sell them to.

If they didn't care they wouldn't spend $250 on an indo-edge. Reebok tried to sell an inferior product for more money and it bit them in the a ss.

I don't think it bit them at all. If it only cost $35 to produce and $15 to ship each turd made that's still a profit of $250. (Wild indo's are $300) I think people here want to believe they were a big failure, when honestly, they were money makers for the club and their 30 special clubs

I have talked to the employees at the wild hockey lodge and it's what they sell and people buy them. Notice I only said the wild. It could be different for other teams, so don't go reading to far into what I am saying. It's my observation that has been confirmed by the wild

I don't think it bit them at all. If it only cost $35 to produce and $15 to ship each turd made that's still a profit of $250. (Wild indo's are $300) I think people here want to believe they were a big failure, when honestly, they were money makers for the club and their 30 special clubs

If that were the case this whole discussion wouldn't exist. If they're making a crapload off it then why stop?

I have talked to the employees at the wild hockey lodge and it's what they sell and people buy them. Notice I only said the wild. It could be different for other teams, so don't go reading to far into what I am saying. It's my observation that has been confirmed by the wild

Few people who buy authentics off the rack in the pro shop or local sporting good store realize they aren't getting what the players wear when they get the only thing that is available ... the Indo. It has a fight strap, it has better patches than the cheaper one on the rack next to it .... it must be right.

Sooner or later, Reebok will dump all of their Indo's with SVP. I will definitely pick up a few for $60 if they had teams like the Leafs or Blackhawks.

http://auction.nhl.com/iSynApp/auctionDisplay.action?sid=1100803&auctionId=70862

Are these 2.0's? They're made in Canada according to the tag in the neck. Can't zoom in close enough to see the airknit but you can see the difference in materials. I'm sure some of the customization is off on some, or maybe they're all right.

I just got this catalogue in the mail (well played by the NHL sales people).

It lists the price for authentics as "$249.99-349.99". I think that the retail price for blanks will still be $249.99 and the $349.99 is the price including customization.

image.jpg

Interesting that size 44 is listed as available. Also, are they really going to charge $100 for customization, or could it be that the higher price is actually for 2.0's?

Look at the pic in the lower right corner of the page though -- the photo they show there clearly has the Indo-Edge yellowish/greenish band in the neck.

I wouldn't take that to mean that the Indo-Edge will be the only "authentic" product available just because it's the one that's pictured. The Rangers and Sens jerseys also pictured are 1.0's, but that doesn't mean 1.0's will be sold next year. It's safe to assume the $249 refers to the blank Indo-Edges, but I think it's pretty much been determined that some 2.0's will be made available by Reebok next year, and perhaps the $349 price tag may be a confirmation of that. I find it hard to believe that they would expect people to pay $100 for factory customization on an Indo-Edge.

It's already been confirmed that the Edge 2.0s will be sold for $350 MSRP.

Flyers team shop is showing customized authentic jerseys for $360. The picture shows a Candian necktag. No word yet on whether or not it's actually a 2.0, but the lack of a $250 pricetag makes me wonder. It also no longer says that the jerseys are "imported". Sizes range from 52 to 56, currently. I may contact customer service.

Flyers team shop is showing customized authentic jerseys for $360. The picture shows a Candian necktag. No word yet on whether or not it's actually a 2.0, but the lack of a $250 pricetag makes me wonder. It also no longer says that the jerseys are "imported". Sizes range from 52 to 56, currently. I may contact customer service.

This is just my opinion, but I wouldn't read too much into their descriptions; they are notoriously inaccurate. The picture shown is of a vector logo Edge 1.0, which they haven't made for some years now.

An important issue is that these only seem to be available as customized, presumably by the factory. Assuming you care enough about detail and accuracy to spend that much on a 2.0 (even assuming it IS a 2.0), would you really want to take a chance on the customization you will get back, knowing the intricacies of Flyers' customization? I wouldn't; it's almost certain to be noticeably inaccurate.

You can already get Flyers' home 2.0's through JerseyBaron_com on eBay (although his stock is currently down to only 46, 50 and 52), and then get it properly customized through PE/SZ. Just my 2 cents.

You can already get Flyers' home 2.0's through JerseyBaron_com on eBay (although his stock is currently down to only 46, 50 and 52), and then get it properly customized through PE/SZ. Just my 2 cents.

And yet there are no Rangers 46's floating around.....

:noway:

This is just my opinion, but I wouldn't read too much into their descriptions; they are notoriously inaccurate. The picture shown is of a vector logo Edge 1.0, which they haven't made for some years now.

An important issue is that these only seem to be available as customized, presumably by the factory. Assuming you care enough about detail and accuracy to spend that much on a 2.0 (even assuming it IS a 2.0), would you really want to take a chance on the customization you will get back, knowing the intricacies of Flyers' customization? I wouldn't; it's almost certain to be noticeably inaccurate.

i wasn't going to pull the trigger on it immediately (just bought a new car). However, I know of JerseyBaron's eBay stock. Been eyeing the size 50 for a bit. There is a store in Philly that claims they could get Philly Express to do the lettering (current letterer) but otherwise I don't think PX sells direct to the consumer. I may go after the jerseybaron one after the next paycheck or two since that's confirmed 2.0

Sorry, not sure if it's appropriate to post this here, but was just looking for answers to whether this is an Edge 2.0 or 1.0?

Also, where would I be able to get a hold of a curved edge nameplate?

Dc64wDl.jpg

Thanks a lot