Who would you want to make NHL jerseys ?

tomtucker

Didn't Starter get absorbed by Pro Player, who then went under? If not, then I'd love to see them make jerseys again. Otherwise, it would have to be Nike.

Mitchell and Dress all the way!!!

2937611990105778501S500x500Q85.jpg

Look at how much nicer that super long jersey is compared to the crap they used to use.

Also the players wouldn't have to worry about knee on knee injuries anymore; not only would the jersey act as extra padding, it would eliminate the ability to even extend their knees!

Auntie Anne's is small time. You coulda had the Cinnabon!!!!

But Auntie Anne's cinnamon pretzels are addicting, especially if you dunk them in the icing cups they give you. I used to eat that crap when I was fat :thumbsup:

But Auntie Anne's cinnamon pretzels are addicting, especially if you dunk them in the icing cups they give you. I used to eat that crap when I was fat :thumbsup:

Cinnabon > Auntie Anne's

But they are both good.

Cinnabon > Auntie Anne's

But they are both good.

I actually have never had Cinnabon. The closest one is to me is in the city, and there are much better things to eat in the city than a fattening cinnamon roll. If I'm going to get fat again, it's going to be on chicken wings, shawarma, Shake Shack and sliders/peanut oil french fries from Mark's on St Mark's.....or Mexican corn from the Cuban place in SoHo, which I haven't had in ages.

I don´t know what is left on reebok´s deal with the nhl, but it can´t last forever, can it.....who should take over after them....can anyone restore the glory days of jerseys ?

CCM circa 1990. I swear the jerseys from the early 90's were my all time favorite.

CCM circa 1990. I swear the jerseys from the early 90's were my all time favorite.

I'm with you there. Love those 90's ultrafils...