Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appreciate looking like a tool and defiling a jersey? Sure I guess?

I don't think you understand. It IS defiling a jersey by adding the word "Rangers" to it. And if you wear one of these jerseys with the word "Rangers" on it, you are a tool. :thumbsup:

That jersey is no different than a Potvin Sucks jersey which I have seen numerous ranger fans own.

That being said, if I were a ranger fan, I'd hate the Isles and Flyers more than the Devils.

Appreciate looking like a tool and defiling a jersey? Sure I guess?

Agreed. That jersey is worthless lol.

That being said, if I were a ranger fan, I'd hate the Isles and Flyers more than the Devils.

Funny you should mention that, since I personally can't stand the Isles and Flyers. I can tolerate the Devils.

Funny you should mention that, since I personally can't stand the Isles and Flyers. I can tolerate the Devils.

Same here. Wait...I can tolerate the Isles in small doses, and can't stand the NYRs and the Flyers, but the Devils are tolerable.

how can anyone outside of rangers fans hate the isles? they're so vanilla.

so are the devils really. i know a lot of people hate them because of the trap and because the games are usually boring to watch, but outside of that, they're very blah imo

Is it wrong to say I look forward to your posts?

This one made me laugh...

I guess with your boy on the Flyers now we can look forward to a season of one liners on your new favourite player......all we need now is a deadline deal sending Neuvirth and a first rounder to the Flyers for Jagr and Bobrovsky to get the final piece of the cup puzzle.....

Do you know what year(s) those were worn?

2005-06 and 2006-07 for that style (RBK 6100)

forget my post. I realized you weren't talking about a user name.

At least in that year I could get a Sundin. May be worth getting.

Edited by Reivax

It looks like a legit replica. So your probably good on that one. :thumbsup:

It looks like a legit replica. So your probably good on that one. :thumbsup:

Sorry, I am not trying to second guess anyone but do the numbers look ok? Now that I look at it again a second time they looks a bit shiny. Is that fine?

forget my post. I realized you weren't talking about a user name.

At least in that year I could get a Sundin. May be worth getting.

That Leafs 6100 is my listing.

Sigh. That could have been a sweeeet 06 finals jersey. Oh well.

I really, REALLY cannot stand this seller. He always advertises replicas (most of which are beat to hell and/or inaccurately customized) as authentics, and this one just annoys me:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-York-Rangers-Authentic-Liberty-Bell-Jersey-W-Fight-/360381339670?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item53e866d816#ht_500wt_1180

Way overpriced for a replica, especially when said replica had a fight strap horribly sewn into it. Best part is, the guy doesn't allow anyone to contact him.