Ebay 2.0

JeffB

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It drives me nuts for EXACTLY this point. I cant tell you how many times I have been sniped at the last moment.

If you can't beat them, join them. gixen.com is the one I use, it hasn't failed me yet and is free. People can argue whether it's wrong or right, but in the end, it saves me money. It is especially useful when dealing with shill bidders.

I just snipe by myself...I am very skilled at it (sorry if I snipped anyone on here). My motto has always been Wheel, snipe, party (name the company that uses that slogan and you will win a virtual high-five!)

I just snipe by myself...I am very skilled at it (sorry if I snipped anyone on here). My motto has always been Wheel, snipe, party (name the company that uses that slogan and you will win a virtual high-five!)

Gongshow hockey apparel. Where's my high five?

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldnt that technically be a fail since there changing the vector to the name? or in this case that doesnt matter at all?

Jeeezus....The Flyers dont even have them up for sale on their site yet and we all know, they are marketing "Genieuses."

I expected to see the "pre-order your Flyers' Jagr jersey now" ads that pop up every year on the first day of Free Agency.

Jeeezus....The Flyers dont even have them up for sale on their site yet and we all know, they are marketing "Genieuses."

I expected to see the "pre-order your Flyers' Jagr jersey now" ads that pop up every year on the first day of Free Agency.

They are on sale at the NHL store in NYC.

They are on sale at the NHL store in NYC.

I'm guessing tomorrow they'll be selling Richards Rangers jerseys too.

I'm guessing tomorrow they'll be selling Richards Rangers jerseys too.

Pretty sure they will already be made. They gotta do something with those Naslund or Gomez jerseys!

Gomez wore #19...right? Didn't Brad Richards wear 19 with TB?

Is he going to wear 19 or 91? Gotta have both made.

Also gotta keep the dyslexic fans happy :thumbsup:

Good call. I am used to seeing Fedotenko rocking the 26 and you can't blame me for forgetting about him..can you? I am sure you try to forget him daily :thumbsup:

His # will probably be 91 since fedo rocks the 19.

Dreger just said feds will probably give up 19 and Richards will wear 19. If the Rangers get rid of Christensen feds can go back to 26

Something tells me he's gonna be the odd man out, unfortunately. I like him, but if it comes down to having Boyle and Anisimov over EC, see ya.