customization laugher

trueblue2735

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, that thing is as square as a 6100, with goofy-looking arms that fold straight down. A legit Edge just isn't shaped like that. Don't worry, in just a short time you'll start to perceive these kind of things instictively and instantly; all you need is to just keep looking at more examples of real ones. Just takes a little time and experience, that's all.

Ok, so all edges are rounder in nature then?

And this actually raises a secondary question from me, what are the major differences in a 6100 vs Edge? And finally how can one tell differences in an authentic 6100 vs a fake? (If there is a thread please point me in it's direction).

For the 6100 authentic, (TI), do they also lack retail tagging like the retail edges vs TI do? Or do they all have that Reebok tag?

Also, do none of them have CCM on the size tag or does that vary?

Thanks.

Team-issued 6100's have no retail tags (they were also made by CCM and Koho, not just Reebok), just like the Edges.

I don't recall any of the team-issued size tags having any brand info (CCM or otherwise) on them, even the Reeboks. And as I mentioned recently in another thread, not all team-issued Edges have CCM on the size tag; starting with the 2010-11 season, they began to use size tags without the CCM logo.

MSG had youth jerseys on sale tonight for 30% off. The wife wanted a McDonagh which they didn't have so we were gonna get a blank customized there. All sewn except no nameplate- she's like "does that matter?" And I'm like "you're asking the wrong guy". She then wanted to know if it would look bad. I told her it would look 10 times better than 1/2 the things I saw on the way in.

P.S. they ran out of "c's" so we didn't get it.

Holy crap, the only thing more painful to look at than the customization on that jersey is the humongous overlapping description text...

xCXY777.png

Holy crap, the only thing more painful to look at than the customization on that jersey is the humongous overlapping description text...

xCXY777.png

Wow. May have to pick this one up for the wife's valentine's day gift. Pretty hot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Columbus-Blue-Jackets-69-FLUFFER-Blue-Hockey-Jersey-Large-Pro-Player-Home-/271388030737?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f2ffcb711

Buyer might get lucky and find out that it was p0rn worn.

Wow. May have to pick this one up for the wife's valentine's day gift. Pretty hot.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Columbus-Blue-Jackets-69-FLUFFER-Blue-Hockey-Jersey-Large-Pro-Player-Home-/271388030737?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3f2ffcb711

Buyer might get lucky and find out that it was p0rn worn.

Yeah, Rick Nash wore 61, not 69.

Is anyone else wary about that Fluffer 69 jersey? Description describes it as used, I'm concerned about the extent to which it was "used".

Buyer better boil that s**t.

Is anyone else wary about that Fluffer 69 jersey? Description describes it as used, I'm concerned about the extent to which it was "used".

Buyer better boil that s**t.

This reminds me of an old Simpson scene where Homer joined the Stonecutters. They took his "Stonecutter Underwear" and used tongs to put it to fire and all you saw were ghosts flying from it.

Lol at saying it was customized from the NHL shop and being as good as it gets

http://bit.ly/1kq2Qdl

No way Hossa would have made the US team. USA Hockey would have picked some Shittsburgh inbred or a no talent Rags clown ahead of him.

@ the Hossa.....guessing someone named Xiu or Lin had something to do with that...yikes.

Lol at saying it was customized from the NHL shop and being as good as it gets

http://bit.ly/1kq2Qdl

it's "very correct".

As opposed to slighty correct.

It's either correct or it's not.

This, it is not.