EBay

Brilliant!

I am looking to go after the Ciccarelli jersey myself..In fact i am willing to go up to a whomping $450 on it..That jersey has been on my wanted list forever..The only thing is i want to turn it into my dream jersey which is a 1997-98 Darcy Tucker jersey with the clover..I have some clovers but i am afraid to strip it because i dont want to ruin the jersey

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the guy I got my Sakic jersey from, he's been slowly selling his collection the last few weeks. everything i've seen him list is legit, so it may just be a camera thing

In response to the other reply, I am the, as Hugh Douglas put it, the shorter, bigger one...but for the record, I am an inch taller than my friend, so only the bigger part really applies.

As for doing it again, I wouldn't write it off, I mean, it's only ~316-328 miles from the Verizon Center to Heinz Field...

The charity we did it for this time around is preliminarily trying to put down roots in the nation's capital. But there is that whole crossing the Appalachians issue when going from D.C. to Pittsburgh.

you had to cross the appalachians too!!

you must be nuts! :)

is that the same guy as m8small8tm0 or whatever his name was.

His store was called hockey jersey outlet

I was to get this jersey:

My link

Anyone got a costom jersey from that seller before?.... do you think it will be just as the real game jersey?

Legit, I bought like 30-40 jerseys off him before. Dave is a great guy to deal with...

the seller has ZERO feedback.

Be afraid. Be very afraid!

Not afraid at all..Its all protected by Ebay/Paypal..I bought from a guy who had 100% feedback 77 transactions a authentic Selanne jersey and i never got it and it was the only negitive feedback i have ever given

Not afraid at all..Its all protected by Ebay/Paypal..I bought from a guy who had 100% feedback 77 transactions a authentic Selanne jersey and i never got it and it was the only negitive feedback i have ever given

Don't trust Paypal to give you your money back if you don't recieve the jersey. If the seller doesn't have the funds in their account when paypal goes to get it back then you are S.O.L. Always pay with your credit card through Paypal so you are covered even if Paypal doesn't give you your money back. If Paypal doesn't give you your money back then you can get it back from your credit card company. Paypal doesn't really like this because the credit card company takes the money from them, but hey, if they don't want to protect buyers then that's their problem.

okay, but i think the captains C is not right?

It's isn't, It should thin out at the top and bottom. That C looks like a hybrid of the old and new style actually.

okay, but i think the captains C is not right?

Yeah it should be on Malkin's jersey. :P

It's isn't, It should thin out at the top and bottom. That C looks like a hybrid of the old and new style actually.

Really strange...the numbers look okay, i wonder why c is not the right one, did the pens change A and C and not letters and numbers?.......anyone know when and why they did that?

Really strange...the numbers look okay, i wonder why c is not the right one, did the pens change A and C and not letters and numbers?.......anyone know when and why they did that?

The C changed a couple years ago and most customizers haven't updated their files yet. The only places that I've seen use the proper C is Cutting Edge and House o Hockey.

Anybody buy from this guy? Whats his stuff like, shipping time etc. Some feedback makes him out to be either a jerk of a real good guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380230950122&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

Anybody buy from this guy? Whats his stuff like, shipping time etc. Some feedback makes him out to be either a jerk of a real good guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380230950122&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_1182

I've bought multiple jerseys from him, and never had a problem. I think if a problem comes up though (wrong jersey, wrong size, damage, etc.), he is a complete jerk and will make your life miserable trying to work it out (even though it was his fault). I also would not buy customized jerseys from him - I picked up a Philadelphia Eagles jersey from him, and the customization was slightly off (used a slighty different/cheaper type of tackle twill).

The C changed a couple years ago and most customizers haven't updated their files yet. The only places that I've seen use the proper C is Cutting Edge and House o Hockey.

what about rivercity sports?.do they use the right a and c´s.?

what about rivercity sports?.do they use the right a and c´s.?

I seriously doubt it. Icejerseys may use the new C but I'm not sure and I'm not sure if they do the kit kiss-cut style which is what the gamers have.

For the Canadians, they also stick you with a $5 insurance fee that is not mentioned until after you purchase.

I seriously doubt it. Icejerseys may use the new C but I'm not sure and I'm not sure if they do the kit kiss-cut style which is what the gamers have.

i see, is it becoz they have so many in stock that some stores don´t bother get the right new a and c´....i don´t get a reply when i ask.........so weird...?