EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesn't sell I'll gladly buy it for you!

Can you buy me something else? lol

you could be right i mean people are willing to pay 300 bucks for crappy crosby fakes so why not 800 for an authentic jersey cut in half from a guy that almost died on the ice... I believe the video is on youtube

you could be right i mean people are willing to pay 300 bucks for crappy crosby fakes so why not 800 for an authentic jersey cut in half from a guy that almost died on the ice... I believe the video is on youtube

yeah I wouldnt want a game worn jersey with tons of blood,team repairs,and a story behind it with not only many pictures, but video evidence either..

One time deal sorry.

800 is good for a gamer any day. Let alone a famous one with tons of wear.

Theres wear and then theres blood, death

nd the jersey cut in half. I

am not an avid Game worn collector an i am in no

means an expert. You surely know more then me but in my humble opinion 800 for denis vaske jersey cut in half is a bit pricey ... I could be wrong

I wonder how much the Steve Moore or Todd Bertuzzi gamers would be worth from that game...

I wonder how much the Steve Moore or Todd Bertuzzi gamers would be worth from that game...

A lot.

Question is now that we know the implications pf Bert's actions would you buy one?

A lot.

Question is now that we know the implications pf Bert's actions would you buy one?

I would definitely buy one

i remember seing it on ebay as well....however pays 800$ for that need to get his head checked out.

vaske sucked and that jersey is full of blood and has been cut in 2 sheesh talk about game worn

I actually bid on it when it was originally up; I think it went for something like $270 with the current owner being the high bidder. Within a week, it was back on eBay with a Buy it Now of something like $1,800.

I own a Team USA jersey that was cut off a player and completely repaired in case he was able to play again in the tournament.

Speaking of Gory jerseys....

how about a sexy Florida Panthers Richard Zednick from his first season in Florida.

Hi guys, my first post...

All I have is a Toews replica from the UC and a fake black Hossa jersey from the internet. :( I'm glad I found this site and I must say that I am very envious of some of your collections. I'm planning on getting a white authentic Pilote jersey when I go to the game Friday that they have on a "clearence rack". Anyway I say this Messier jersey and I'm wondering if it is legit. Any feedback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARK-MESSIER-New-York-Rangers-1994-Vintage-Jersey-LARGE-/230468890948?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35a9043144

Hi guys, my first post...

All I have is a Toews replica from the UC and a fake black Hossa jersey from the internet. :( I'm glad I found this site and I must say that I am very envious of some of your collections. I'm planning on getting a white authentic Pilote jersey when I go to the game Friday that they have on a "clearence rack". Anyway I say this Messier jersey and I'm wondering if it is legit. Any feedback?

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARK-MESSIER-New-York-Rangers-1994-Vintage-Jersey-LARGE-/230468890948?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item35a9043144

Welcome to the boards.

Yes, the Messier and that seller are legit.

Yes, but just to let you know that is not from 1994, but rather a remake of the 1994 jersey. If that doesn't bother you, then more power to you.

Speaking of Gory jerseys....

how about a sexy Florida Panthers Richard Zednick from his first season in Florida.

clint malarchuk buffalo jersey

clint malarchuk buffalo jersey

Oh ya, was he the goalie who died?

Oh ya, was he the goalie who died?

No, he didn't die, but I read an article about it, and if you watch the video, he skates off the ice and later stated the reason he did so, was, "I didn't want my Mom to have to watch me die."

I can't even imagine stuff like that going through my head, I think he was saved cause the trainer actually reached into his neck and pinched off the jugular to stem the bleeding.

Yes, but just to let you know that is not from 1994, but rather a remake of the 1994 jersey. If that doesn't bother you, then more power to you.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm fine with it being a remake though. I'm a college guy so money isn't free flying for me. As long as it isn't a replica and it is legit, I'm fine with it. It seems like a good deal.

Oy. What posesses people to do this? They take a game worn jersey and then change the name on the back of it; as if they're trying to pass it off as the game worn jersey of a big star. Someone did this to a Louisville Panthers jersey. They took off the name and number of whoever was on the back and changed it to a Luongo jersey.

Someone else did it with a Crosby Rimouski jersey as well:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Roberto-Luongo-Louisville-Panthers-AHL-jersey-size-56-/320535438494?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4aa166a49e

That's the Luongo.

I can't even imagine stuff like that going through my head, I think he was saved cause the trainer actually reached into his neck and pinched off the jugular to stem the bleeding.

That's absolutely right. The same thing happened with Richard Zednik a few years back. The guy had to pinch off the carotid artery to keep him from bleeding to death right there.

Clint%20Malarchuk.jpg

Man, that was brutal. I actually saw that happen live on the screen. It must've been an ESPN game or something. I still remember the announcers asking the cameras to cut off of him because of how awful it looked.

That's absolutely right. The same thing happened with Richard Zednik a few years back. The guy had to pinch off the carotid artery to keep him from bleeding to death right there.

Clint%20Malarchuk.jpg

Man, that was brutal. I actually saw that happen live on the screen. It must've been an ESPN game or something. I still remember the announcers asking the cameras to cut off of him because of how awful it looked.

Why did you post this photo? It was bad enough the first time around. A player in Sweden actually died from this injury and it's possible that this can happen again.

Why did you post this photo? It was bad enough the first time around. A player in Sweden actually died from this injury and it's possible that this can happen again.

Yes it could happen again, and if players committed to proper safety precautions, the chance of it happening again would be way less.

The mention of these incidents has sent me on an quick patent search to see if kevlar neck protectors exist and came up with this: http://www.google.com/patents?id=JCgQAAAAEBAJ&printsec=drawing&zoom=4#v=onepage&q&f=false

Check out the drawings...baahahahaha