EBay

Brilliant!

I saw that yesterday. It sure is beautiful. The blue jerseys were never available at retail right?

That is what I've been told. I think Jeff may have looked into it and came to a similar conclusion.

The two that I have were both purchased from a former Nike employee who had them as samples.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure the guy sewed in his own fightstrap too thus showing this was a retail one that was pre-customized (IIRC).

I'm pretty sure the guy sewed in his own fightstrap too thus showing this was a retail one that was pre-customized (IIRC).

Not sure about that. I just checked one of my blue ones and it has the same piece of blue twill

attaching the strap on the interior. The WC patch is after-market for sure, the 1996 looks raised, and too thick.

The TM & © are too big and not as legible.

Not sure about that. I just checked one of my blue ones and it has the same piece of blue twill

Heh. I just took a different looked and realized it had white buttons. It looked to me like an old style fighstrap that someone just tried to put on the jersey.

I could easily be wrong, but I didn't think there were any of the blues sold at retail, replica or authentic.

You're right that there are some pre-customized white ones that had numeric sizing but no fight strap and the crests were different as well. I just don't recall seeing any blue ones that weren't authentic (and only a few of those to boot).

Very nice... wish I had extra $200 to blow.

he also has same All Star jersey of Gretzky for only $280...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Wayne-Gretzky-1982-NHL-All-Star-Jersey-Edmonton-Oilers-/330433093072?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cef58ddd0

and Messier for $200

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mark-Messier-1982-NHL-All-Star-Jersey-Edmonton-Oilers-/330433095337?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item4cef58e6a9

Weird.. Messier's is a size 48, Stastny 52, Gretzky 54....

I saw a Rod Langway autographed game worn (size 58) that sold for $1,800.00

after taking the time to read the description of the item i realized it is a replica made by a company called dreamakers so in essence these are simply replicas and therefore imo are not worth what they are being sold for

Anyone want to call this guy on his guarantee?

Fake Burns jersey guaranteed to be authentic

I think i remember seeing this jersey on eBay in the past...

Its kind of a memorable jersey.

Game Worn Vaske jersey

Anyone want to call this guy on his guarantee?

Fake Burns jersey guaranteed to be authentic

i cant tell from the pics other then the fact the color looks off a little...please elaborate.

I am still not a skilled jedi fake finder especially with the new edge jerseys. i can tell when i have one on front of me but on 2 pics from that distance i cant really say .I am always trying to learn more

I think i remember seeing this jersey on eBay in the past...

Its kind of a memorable jersey.

Game Worn Vaske jersey

i remember seing it on ebay as well....however pays 800$ for that need to get his head checked out.

vaske sucked and that jersey is full of blood and has been cut in 2 sheesh talk about game worn

i cant tell from the pics other then the fact the color looks off a little...please elaborate.

I am still not a skilled jedi fake finder especially with the new edge jerseys. i can tell when i have one on front of me but on 2 pics from that distance i cant really say .I am always trying to learn more

When I got a bunch of fakes to outfit my hockey team, i got one of the Wild ones, just cause he wanted a havlat....As far as the edge fakes go, they are THE BEST i've seen as far as the material they use goes.

Anyway, it doesnt help that he is using the same photo they use on DHGATE

Burns fake on dhGate

i remember seing it on ebay as well....however pays 800$ for that need to get his head checked out.

vaske sucked and that jersey is full of blood and has been cut in 2 sheesh talk about game worn

That's a pretty special jersey if you ask me and 800 could be a steal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-BOSTON-BRUINS-STARTER-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MENS-XL-/280505816919?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item414f731757

what do you guys think of this one... OBVIOUSLY its a fake... but its pretty cool.. im thinking of getting it just for the collection..

http://cgi.ebay.com/NHL-BOSTON-BRUINS-STARTER-HOCKEY-JERSEY-MENS-XL-/280505816919?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item414f731757

what do you guys think of this one... OBVIOUSLY its a fake... but its pretty cool.. im thinking of getting it just for the collection..

Is that one a fake? I haven't seen a lot, if any, fake starter jerseys. I think its just a replica.

its just the stupid bear face on a regular bruins jersey.. please dont waste your money on a custom monstrosity..

Oops, I just looked at the jersey itself and didn't pay a bit of attention to the bear in the middle. That was actually only on the old gold alternates right?

Are there a lot of fake Starter replicas out there? I kinda thought those were a little bit safer bet than the Reebok and some CCM when it comes to ebay.

That's a pretty special jersey if you ask me and 800 could be a steal.

What is so special about a jersey that is cut in half on a guy that got drilled??? Its a cool story peice but 800? Im betting that jersey that does not sell