EBay

Brilliant!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt it. Icejerseys may use the new C but I'm not sure and I'm not sure if they do the kit kiss-cut style which is what the gamers have.

i see, is it becoz they have so many in stock that some stores don´t bother get the right new a and c´....i don´t get a reply when i ask.........so weird...?

The C changed a couple years ago and most customizers haven't updated their files yet. The only places that I've seen use the proper C is Cutting Edge and House o Hockey.

I got a Crosby jersey from EPS a couple weeks ago, here is the "C" they use.

2127229790106494826rOpHjw_th.jpg

Edited by daveshaffer01

Don´t think that is right one either......wtf, how many different ones are there?

My link

nope. that's the correct "C"

its all slanted and squished.

what is kiss-cut style ?

Kiss-cut refers to a situation where the base layer of a multi-colored number (or letter) is actually just the outline of the number instead of a solid one. Let's say that there's a number 1 that is being done in a two-color style (let's say white on top of red). Ordinarily there would be a solid large red 1, and on top of that would be a slightly smaller solid white 1. In the case of kiss-cut, the bottom layer would only be the outline and about 1" wide all the way around instead of being solid.

There's also a reverse kiss-cut, where the base layer (in this case, red) is hollow and actually on top of the inner later (white).

Kiss-cut refers to a situation where the base layer of a multi-colored number (or letter) is actually just the outline of the number instead of a solid one. Let's say that there's a number 1 that is being done in a two-color style (let's say white on top of red). Ordinarily there would be a solid large red 1, and on top of that would be a slightly smaller solid white 1. In the case of kiss-cut, the bottom layer would only be the outline and about 1" wide all the way around instead of being solid.

There's also a reverse kiss-cut, where the base layer (in this case, red) is hollow and actually on top of the inner later (white).

i see...... :blink::stickhndl:

Just to add to this, here are pictures of what Nathan's talking about. The Joseph below is made of a white bottom layer with a thin blue layer about 1/2 an inch wide going all around the number on top. This gives the apperance of being 3 layers when it's actually only 1 pretty much. The Ovechkin has a white bottom layer and again a thin blue layer on top but is not spaced inside the white layer like the Joseph. This, again, gives the apperance of being 2 solid layers of twill when it's only 1.

2831813840105461084S425x425Q85.jpg2531974830105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

does anyone else think this price is too high?

2010 USA Navy jersey

Makes me tempted to pick up the rest that my local store has and put them up!

buy one, and with that profit money, buy 2.. then 3.. then sit back and enjoy your fortune

The thing that sucks about that is, All it takes is two people t drive up that price....If the only other person that is willing to bid that high on the jersey, there is no one else to drive up the price.

I bought a TON of Quad City Flames jerseys for $20 when they relocated to Abbotsford. The first few sold in the $60-$80 range...but now, ,i think the only people who actually wanted one now have them, and they havent been getting past $25 recently.

How much are they at your local store?

The thing that sucks about that is, All it takes is two people t drive up that price....If the only other person that is willing to bid that high on the jersey, there is no one else to drive up the price.

I bought a TON of Quad City Flames jerseys for $20 when they relocated to Abbotsford. The first few sold in the $60-$80 range...but now, ,i think the only people who actually wanted one now have them, and they havent been getting past $25 recently.

ill paypal you money to go buy me 2.. and then obviously pay for shipping etc.. plus a 15$ helping fee!

The fact that these can be ordered on IJ (and probably found elsewhere) makes this even more ridiculous.

I saw some olympic replicas here in Minneapolis for $60, I didn't grab any but may go back see if they are still around.

Are they replicas or authentics?

Are they replicas or authentics?

Replica's I have home and away

How much are they at your local store?

I believe they were still full price $130CAD

I don't know if anyone else caught this one and posted it here but this one's pretty nice and HARD to find!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-MODANO-1996-World-Cup-hockey-jersey-58-56-USA-/180507824835?cmd=ViewItem&pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item2a071ad2c3

A blank blue one like that sold for $375 a short time ago which is what I think spurred this guy to sell his. For as rare as those are, it's crazy to see two up on eBay within weeks of each other.

I saw that yesterday. It sure is beautiful. The blue jerseys were never available at retail right?