blues 03-04 vintage

zilch

Does anyone know on the white Blues "vintage" jersey was the lettering one layer of air force blue with the gold middle layer screened then stitched over, or did they actually have 2 layers of air force blue with the gold screened on the top layer? That would just seem stupid if they did that. I can't find any close enough pictures to tell. 

I don’t know for sure because I don’t own a gamer, but I do have a Bruins gamer from the previous season with the same setup- single layer of black twill, with a gold screened/stitched strip to simulate 3 different layers.  I don’t see why Custom Crafted would do anything different with the Blues one; as you said it would be stupid.  Maybe @Brilliant! would know for sure.

I have a TI Weinrich in white at home.

I'll look and get back to you if nobody else does.

3 hours ago, zilch said:

Does anyone know on the white Blues "vintage" jersey was the lettering one layer of air force blue with the gold middle layer screened then stitched over, or did they actually have 2 layers of air force blue with the gold screened on the top layer? That would just seem stupid if they did that. I can't find any close enough pictures to tell. 

OK, 
So the one I have was sold to me as a TI - I have no paperwork to back it up but I don't know why someone would do up a Vintage series white as Eric Weinrich as he was at the end of his NHL career 
Regardless - here is what it has on it (please forgive the verbiage as I don't know the correct terminology and I can't post pics here as I don't have photo hosting) If you'd like pics, shoot me a PM with your email. 

Lettering for the name = gold twill as the base with blue stacked on top. Standard stitching for both layers (looks like a V)  just shy of 3 1/2in tall

The back number = blue twill as the base (standard stitching) and a yellow "wax" ring / border that is stitched much more heavily over the yellow "wax"  11 3/4in tall 

Hope this helps 

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

So the one I have was sold to me as a TI - I have no paperwork to back it up but I don't know why someone would do up a Vintage series white as Eric Weinrich as he was at the end of his NHL career 

Does your jersey happen to have a MeiGray tag in it?  Weinrich seems to be the only Blues player who had 2 different white vintage jerseys used in the same game.  If yours is not one of those 2, it would be even stranger for him to have had at least 3 different jerseys made up for that game.  Just wondering if there's any chance yours could actually be a game worn.

14 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Does your jersey happen to have a MeiGray tag in it?  Weinrich seems to be the only Blues player who had 2 different white vintage jerseys used in the same game.  If yours is not one of those 2, it would be even stranger for him to have had at least 3 different jerseys made up for that game.  Just wondering if there's any chance yours could actually be a game worn.

I had never checked, It sure does have the Meigray tagging 
Says:
NHL Game-worn jersey 
2003-2004 season 
Then what I assume is a Meigray code 

Good call  

Edited by Hockey Bob

If it says B10183 or B10233, then it's a gamer!

20 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Definitely a wizard. 

Or someone with access to the internet. 😀

27 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Or a wizard. 

I'm going with wizard, we need a wizard on the team 

Fitz is a wizard?

Wow, I guess I didn't have the proper respect.

So now, I expect more sorcery.  Hey Fitz, what can you do about the coronavirus?

34 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Fitz is a wizard?

So now, I expect more sorcery.  Hey Fitz, what can you do about the coronavirus?

Had it (presumptively), kicked it’s Arse. 

Edited by mfitz804

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Or someone with access to the internet. 😀

Wizards provide their own WiFi. 

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Had it (presumptively), kicked it’s Arse. 

Can I have some of your plasma?

(Yeah, I know, TWSS)

14 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Can I have some of your plasma?

(Yeah, I know, TWSS)

Thank you for saving me the time. 

Also WSS.

9 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Fitz is a wizard?

LAK74 is the Wizard,
I see Fitz as more of a henchmen :D 

6 hours ago, furiousd said:

Good to hear you're doing well, being in the US center of it and all.  When was this?

My wife was diagnosed positive 3 weeks ago, my daughter and I had mild symptoms and didn’t qualify for a test, so we were deemed “presumptive positive”. 

All of us are now symptom free and feeling good.