How long does EPS usually take?

Chazberg

It's now been 2 months since I sent them one jersey to letter and I'm getting impatient. Josh originally said it would be done by the end of March/early April. I've had other jerseys done there that took around a month to get back. Should I be getting ticked or is this normal for them?

Turnaround time can vary a lot. My second to the last order (customization for 2 jerseys), which I received last week, took nearly 4 months. But I just got a shipping notification for my most recent order (also for 2 jerseys), which took only 7 weeks to complete. I've sent in many orders to them, and I'd say the average wait was 3 months. I wouldn't consider 2 months to be unusual at all.

Edited by LAK74

It's now been 2 months since I sent them one jersey to letter and I'm getting impatient. Josh originally said it would be done by the end of March/early April. I've had other jerseys done there that took around a month to get back. Should I be getting ticked or is this normal for them?

That's normal for them. And they also do several NHL teams, including the Crapitals, so they're probably busy cranking those out. They are probably a little bit behind schedule as well, because they still haven't announced their annual spring sale, which they usually do midway through March.

However long they want.

In all honesty, don't take anything Josh says as factual.

They'll get the jersey done when they feel like it.

You're entitled to ask for an update. Just expect a rude, short response.

Waiting on 2 customizations and 3 patch removals/ replacements since end of December

You should be *right* on the verge of getting your invoice.

Correct. You can leave credit card info with them when you place the order (but they still won't charge you until the order is done), or even if you don't, they will send you an invoice after completing the work, and you can pay then.

Cool, I had a couple all star replica jerseys I was going to send them, but I was going to wait until I get back from vacation, but if there taking two or three months I might as well send them to them.

After the NHL playoffs you might expect them to slow down a little. I wouldn't be surprised if they got those ASG jerseys done in around 6 weeks or so at that time of year. (But you never know for sure.)

After the NHL playoffs you might expect them to slow down a little. I wouldn't be surprised if they got those ASG jerseys done in around 6 weeks or so at that time of year. (But you never know for sure.)

I might just send one out at a time. Total Hockey by my house said they send jerseys to Liebe if I understood him right and that cost $75, so that's an option also. It just seemed like people here where sending them to EPS so I thought I might try that.

Edited by STL Blues Fan

I might just send one out at a time. Total Hockey by my house said they send jerseys to Liebe if I understood him right and that cost $75, so that's an option also. It just seemed like people here where sending them to EPS so I thought I might try that.

Sending one at a time racks up the postage costs, though. Single jersey coming back from EPS is $15, plus whatever it cost to send it there. Much better idea to send in groups.

Of course, this is only true if you can pay at the end. That's why my box of 13 is awaiting their sale, should one occur.

EPS does a great job on all post-2000 All-Star jerseys, which is why a lot of picky collectors like us prefer to use them for these jerseys. You can certainly send your jerseys in one at a time if that is what you wish, but it's not very cost-effective that way. If you have to mail it in, you'll have to pay around $30 in shipping costs, so you'll end up paying just over $100 just to letter one jersey. The more you send in at the same time, the better, in general. But it's your money...

Edit: didn't see mfitz's post until now.

Edited by LAK74

Sending one at a time racks up the postage costs, though. Single jersey coming back from EPS is $15, plus whatever it cost to send it there. Much better idea to send in groups.

Of course, this is only true if you can pay at the end. That's why my box of 13 is awaiting their sale, should one occur.

Yeah, if I had a box of 13 for sure. $15 one time isn't to bad though. Except I do got a Blues Starter jersey with the red I want to get customized also. Next season I'm probably going to get an authentic winter classic jersey. Maybe more replicas if they have a 50 anniversary patch. Lol I might send one out though and it be awesome if they had a sale for some others. All I know for sure though is I want Tarasenko on the black all star jersey now and still got to decide on the rest.

How about a box of 20?

But like LAK said, it's $15 just to get it back to you. Gonna cost you probably another $10 or so to send one in, so you have to consider if it's worth just sending the one in by itself. I'd say that it isn't.

EPS does a great job on all post-2000 All-Star jerseys, which is why a lot of picky collectors like us prefer to use them for these jerseys. You can certainly send your jerseys in one at a time if that is what you wish, but it's not very cost-effective that way. If you have to mail it in, you'll have to pay around $30 in shipping costs, so you'll end up paying just over $100 just to letter one jersey. The more you send in at the same time, the better, in general. But it's your money...

Edit: didn't see mfitz's post until now.

Well you are obviously very smart for agreeing, even though you didn't know you were!!

Not saying I never sent a single jersey, but when I have, it's only because I had only one to send at the time.

Now you guys got me wanting to send all 3 of my jerseys in. So you guys think they might have a sale coming up?

The last 3 years they gave had a 20% off Spring Sale. But it was announced mid March. EPS has been noncommittal as to whether they with be having the sale, saying only that they will announce it if they are having it. No additional info is available.

I'll pile on here... I'm at about 5 weeks for a single jersey. I probably have a ways to go if there's guys who haven't gotten stuff from December still.

I sent in three jerseys at the end of January and I was just told via a Facebook comment that two of my three are done and the third is in progress.

Frankly, I don't care how long they take. Since I don't have any Devils, Capitals, Predators or Hurricanes authentics yet, I'm just sending them replicas, so I'm in no hurry.

I sent in three jerseys at the end of January and I was just told via a Facebook comment that two of my three are done and the third is in progress.

Frankly, I don't care how long they take. Since I don't have any Devils, Capitals, Predators or Hurricanes authentics yet, I'm just sending them replicas, so I'm in no hurry.

I also don't care how longs takes. I have enough to wear in the meantime.

I also don't care how longs takes. I have enough to wear in the meantime.

Well, it's the playoffs so I'll only be wearing my Hawks Kane anyway.

But in that regard, yeah, I've got plenty of others to wear. No one else at work participates in jersey day but I wore my Thrashers Koho alt proudly, damnit!

Still waiting on my Canadiens Winter Classic re-do.