How long does EPS usually take?

Chazberg

I need to figure out which jersey will be the third in my next package. Assuming that they are running the spring sale again, I'm going to send in my Fisherman and black Caps since those both cost $85 to customize, but I don't have any other jerseys that are in their top tier to customize (I think those two and the Lightning storm alt are the only three $85s) so I probably have to pick a $70. Hmm...

I just got the email that my three jerseys that I sent in late January are ready. They received the package containing said jerseys on February 1st. 2 1/2 months is not bad at all.

I guess I've been lucky in my few dealing with them.

Sorry, anything over 6-8 weeks is unacceptable to me. That's a crappy way to run a business.

I guess that if you know that you hold you customers over a barrel....................I still think that you should treat your customers better. It's not like you are splitting a new atom for each new customer.

Maybe it's just me.

They do a good job and they don't charge an arm and a leg either for it. The Devils Den at the arena charges $65 for the heat-pressed garbage and that's only if you ought the jersey from them. I hear it's more if you bring in your own jersey.

With EPS, the internet orders are at the bottom of the list no matter what since we make up maybe 5% of their total value. We are the little fish with them and all companies in the world treat their larger customers better than their smaller ones.

Sent 2 jerseys for customization and 3 patch removals/applications out on December 28. Received my invoice last Friday. Should be arriving today.

Not too thrilled as I was expecting/hoping to get them by end of February. Basically, can only wear them for possibly only 2 more games (or 2 games plus three more rounds but, c'mon...Rangers..yah right) before they go in the closet until October which is really freaking annoying

It seems like they put all customization orders on hold for awhile and just recently got around to them. May go through Keener next time to reduce turnaround time.

• 4 years later...

Figured it would be easier to bump up an old thread then making a new one...

At what point should one contact Josh to find out when the jerseys will be done? Shipped out my jerseys on 10/19/20; probably would have received then a few days later. 1 full customization, and 1 just a nameplate add. It’s been 19 weeks now. I know they don’t like getting bothered with the “when will my jerseys be done” questions, but this is excessively long right?

59 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Figured it would be easier to bump up an old thread then making a new one...

At what point should one contact Josh to find out when the jerseys will be done? Shipped out my jerseys on 10/19/20; probably would have received then a few days later. 1 full customization, and 1 just a nameplate add. It’s been 19 weeks now. I know they don’t like getting bothered with the “when will my jerseys be done” questions, but this is excessively long right?

I have a 2 jersey order (full customization) that I shipped out on 11/1/20.  I have been thinking recently that I might hear something soon, but maybe not since I'm obviously behind you.

Good luck.

I have seen people post about getting their stuff back sent out in December. However, it was stuff that they do for teams, and mine is more old IHL teams from the ‘90’s. Maybe I’ll send a friendly email.

Long, yes. Excessively long? Not for them. It happens and the fact that yours are old IHL explains the delay. 

Just reach out and ask. 

29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Long, yes. Excessively long? Not for them. It happens and the fact that yours are old IHL explains the delay. 

Just reach out and ask. 

Thanks Mfitz! I’ll send them a message tomorrow morning.

15 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Thanks Mfitz! I’ll send them a message tomorrow morning.

Any time. 

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

I have seen people post about getting their stuff back sent out in December. However, it was stuff that they do for teams, and mine is more old IHL teams from the ‘90’s. Maybe I’ll send a friendly email.

Yep.  Mine is one AHL and one ECHL.  I've learned to become patient.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Just reach out and ask. 

"Excessively long" is in the eye of the beholder.   This is excessively long in my eyes,

I still don't understand how you can run a business with this little regard for your customers.  It's like F-you, we'll get to it when we want.

Yet, they do.  And I keep going back.  Mea Culpa.

2 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

"Excessively long" is in the eye of the beholder.   This is excessively long in my eyes,

I still don't understand how you can run a business with this little regard for your customers.  It's like F-you, we'll get to it when we want.

Yet, they do.  And I keep going back.  Mea Culpa.

Excessively long in general, sure. All the stuff about bad customer service applies. 

Excessively long for EPS and/or outside their norm? No. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Excessively long in general, sure. All the stuff about bad customer service applies. 

Excessively long for EPS and/or outside their norm? No. 

Agree.  Everything is life is relative.

On 3/7/2021 at 6:04 PM, LetsGoCaps said:

I have a 2 jersey order (full customization) that I shipped out on 11/1/20.  I have been thinking recently that I might hear something soon, but maybe not since I'm obviously behind you.

Good luck.

I went back and checked and I had my date confused.  I actually shipped it out on 10/1/20.    They received it 10/6

2 jerseys (one AHL, one ECHL).  22 weeks and counting.