World Cup Of Hockey Jerseys

Hollywood Cannon

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rick Westhead just threw out a tweet saying that Honda will be on players somewhere along with SAP.

Booooooooooo

2 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Rick Westhead just threw out a tweet saying that Honda will be on players somewhere along with SAP.

Booooooooooo

I could see them putting the logo on the pants. No equipment manufacturers logos that I've seen yet in this game

I was definitely wrong about the "vinyl" thing before too. Crazy that I didn't look close enough at my own jersey lol.

It's heat pressed, but it's still twill.

Agreed with Dan here though, that picture looks pretty definitive to me that the ones from Adidas are, in fact, accurate.

Hopefully by early next week we get something concrete, so I can order a customized jersey that will get here before the tournament starts.

Edited by scarchelli

20 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Booooooooooo

On the bright side, they could have chosen more objectionable sponsors.

10 minutes ago, scarchelli said:

Hopefully by early next week we get something concrete, so I can order a customized jersey that will get here before the tournament starts.

I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm really not sure if we'll ever get the proper materials and for the companies that possibly can you're going to be waiting until long after the tournament. 

30 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm really not sure if we'll ever get the proper materials and for the companies that possibly can you're going to be waiting until long after the tournament. 

Yeah, it seems like that.  Oh well. I will go for a road hawks jersey instead for now.  They might be a little different next year when adidas takes over tho.

34 minutes ago, guam64 said:

No one cares about this stupid tournament anyway with stupid made-up "countries" like Europe, North America, and Canada.

34 minutes ago, guam64 said:

No one cares about this stupid tournament anyway with stupid made-up "countries" like Europe, North America, and Canada.

You can ADD USA TO YOUR PILE as well ### ####

So I waited to order a Premier from shop.nhl.com for a XXL McDavid Team NA, because my local shop said they were getting them. Well, guess what, I stopped in and they had some blanks, but not XXL and not the McDavid and aren't sure if they are getting any, they had put me on a call list and guaranteed they would be getting them previously. I also wanted a white Kane, USA jersey, but they didn't have any pre-customized, but they had a box of letters and numbers and said they could make one up for the same price...I'm leary to do that. Anyone know a reliable place I can get a real premier McDavid? 

I called the Blackhawks Store and they have the white Kane Premier pre-customized for $230 with tax included. I might head out in the morning and pick one up. The bad thing it is such a PITA to park at because it is right on Michigan Ave.

Edited by y2jdmbfan

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

Adidas did not have the white one on there site 

Yeah they did, I got a white and blue from Adidas pretty early on when they became available. They actually still have them in a few sizes in both replica and authentic.

http://m.adidas.ca/en/mens-usa-world-cup-of-hockey-authentic-jersey/BF1496.html

1 hour ago, JoeM7392 said:

Yeah they did, I got a white and blue from Adidas pretty early on when they became available. They actually still have them in a few sizes in both replica and authentic.

http://m.adidas.ca/en/mens-usa-world-cup-of-hockey-authentic-jersey/BF1496.html

Thanks sir